Rise of the Black Panther

If you're a continuity nut, this is the best book Marvel is publishing right now.

Written by an io9 columnist who's admittedly an obsessive fanboy, this is the origin story everyone would wish for. Is anyone else reading this?

What is io9?

Fucking awful comic book

Are you shitpotisting right now? Fuck off

Gizmodo's sci-fi blog

which book is where he takes Wakanda to space? I want to read that

better than any DC comic

That's the new Black Panther #1. It's not out yet.

(I'm looking forward to it too.)

Except Batman,Superman,Wonder Woman, Damage,Justice League,Suicide Squad,Deathstroke,Teen Titans,Supersons,Flash,Green Lantern,Batgirl etc

>Batgirl
you have some good bait hidden in there

>Damage
>Suicide Squad
>Teen Titans
stop it

how are there still marvel fanboys on Sup Forums? i don't understand. its time to move on.

Is that a DC Galactus?

maybe

I’m tired of all this shitty bait for (you)s

Story time?

I hate that it's 1st issue ranked 35 on sales on January. What the fuck Black community you had one year to make this the best seller for Marvel and you blew it. It was announced on almost every comic con from San Diego to New York and still you gave no fucks to bother finding out about it.

Just started a nation under our feet, its a good book but i feel it was overhyped, kinda intrested in seeing how they will justify basically a superpowered dictator (as righteous as he might be) or if at the end there will be noticeably changes on the wakandan regime

>another Lemire book that was dull as dishwater
Sideways was the best of these first issues and that was due largely to Rocafort's art.

I've never liked Reis' art, it always feels stiff and lifeless.

Why would they care about comics?

>Wonder-woman
>Damage
>Suicide squard
>Teen titans
>Batgirl.
>Batman.

Into the trash.

Good lord what shit taste.

Aint black people like 15 per cent of americans? I guess they also make up about the same percentage of comic book fans and buyers

>Batman
is the worst Big 2 book by far

>its time to move on
t.Bendis.

>What the fuck Black community you had one year to make this the best seller for Marvel and you blew it.
I don't buy singles any more though, homie. Definitely not from the Big 2.

>Lemire on a team book
DC is dumb

>Written by an io9 columnist who's admittedly an obsessive fanboy

... of Coates.

He knows nothing about Black Panther beyond the wikipedia entry.

So is anyone gonna talk about what supposedly makes this comic so good and for continuity people, or are we just gonna sit around and shitpost?

Another round of mouseshilling.

It changes and/or most of Hudlin's bullshit like how T'challa's birth mother was responible for the super-science in most of the city, keeping Hunter around, changing the fight between BP's grandfather and Captain America to "two heroes fight but then a mutual enemy appears and they join forces", and retconned his father's death back to the original way. They also show his father talking to Howard Stark and implied that T'challa's grandfather is one that unified all of Wakanda after their own war. T"challa's mother also alluded to this.

>stiff
Fucking how? Do you think Alan Davis is "stiff" as well?