In honor of the Academy Awards today, post some Best Animated Feature winners (if the real world is kind hearted...

In honor of the Academy Awards today, post some Best Animated Feature winners (if the real world is kind hearted, just and full of wonder)

Let’s start with an easy one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kpLX_gMwKms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Zootopia was way better than that shit

Anyone got a link to the interview with that bitch that said she was going to vote for Big Hero 6 because her kids liked it and wondered why was something as "UNPOPULAR" as The Song of Sea even nominated?

Most of the people who vote won't have even watched the animation movies, OP. Except for Disney, because their kids will have dragged them.

go back to Sup Forums

>zootopia
>better than Makoto Shinkai’s magnum opus

Its just a body swap story with pretty weeb animation. Nothing special, excluding the animation, nothing impressed me.

There are three things you can watch forever: fire, water, and the butthurt of Shinkai fanboys and other weebs over this piece of shit being rightfully snubbed.

youtube.com/watch?v=kpLX_gMwKms

Also pic related

I have no idea what's the Oscars' problem with anime. For all their claims of diversity and PCness they still only select western animation (Ghibli being the only exception).

Best animated movie (Cell or CG) I've seen in almost a decade. Much better than Your Name which was still pretty good.

This kind of irks me while Your Name didn't really. Every animated nom last year was at least solid, so it didn't matter that much. However with this year, A Silent Voice is easily far superior to Ferdinand or Boss Baby, maybe the others too

Fuck off back to Sup Forums

Well, his magnum opus was mediocre as hell

>mfw an animated movie about the tragic effects of bullying and suicide got snubbed over The Boss Baby and a movie about a bull voiced by John Cena because The Rock was busy driving a car really, really fast with Vin Diesel

>a story that has already been told dozens and dozens of times, and much better than here
>a guy's magnum opus
Well I guess he'll never do anything that's actually good then.

much better than Your Name

shit made me cry

Here are the academy award winners in my perfect world. Starting with 2011 since that's when the awards started:
2001 - Spirited Away
2002 - Milennium Actress
2003 - Tokyo Godfathers
2004 - Mind Game
2005 - Corpse Bride
2006 - Tekkon Kinkreet
2007 - Persepolis
2008 - Waltz with Bashir ( I know it was nominated for foreign film)
2009 - Secret of Kells
2010 - Midori-ko
2011 - Tragedy of Man
2012 - It's Such a Beautiful Day
2013 - Tale of Princess Kaguya
2014 - Song of the Sea
2015 - Anomalisa
2016 - Kubo and the Two Strings
2017 - Night is Short, Walk on Girl

Lots of good stuff came out in the last 20 years.

>lol I sure love western cartoon! Anyways, about this anime...
Kill yourself.

It just so happens that Ghibli is pretty much the only weeb stuff worthy of nominating since the 90's.

Oh yeah, this one is actually pretty good. Unlike OP's garbage.

Oscars are a western thing. There is a cultural disconnect.

>It just so happens that Ghibli is pretty much the only weeb stuff worthy of nominating since the 90's.
You must be kidding me.

This was actually great, better than Your Meme