This head line.

They really want ww3.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-38016557

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2iefXdC794I
youtube.com/watch?v=W2Qq5IH7e88
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck drumpt and fuck white people

>Putin: i like trump and hope this can be the start of reestablishing good relations between the US and Russia
>WOW WHAT THE FUCK TRUMP ARE YOU GONNA SIT THERE AND TAKE THAT?!

>the world needs to have "us values"
Why doesn't obongo want to challenge the culture in asian countries then?

Exactly what is Russia doing that is so egregious?

not pandering to niggers, trannies and the mentally ill

Yes they do. And its been so blatantly obvious to even the most casual onlooker.

So why? Its always about the money. Soros (and his shadow masters) can't get his one-world economy without a one-world government. So he'd have to pit the big powers against each other.

Not being globalist enough

(((US values)))

>muh legacy
Obama will be forgotten just as he forgot the common man.

Why doesn't he talk this way about the wasteland of central Africa? Why don't we try to impose American values on tribes in Congo?

Not being controlled by a Jewish shadow gov.

US values?
Such as? Invading Iraq?

>if you deviate from my values then you must be punished
Can't nuke this self-righteous piece of shit soon enough.

Russia is retarded. Obama is right. Apart from drinking there is nothing to do there.

Bill really shouldn't be there among the others.

It's funny how people were saying "DURR DRUMPF IS GONNA START WW3" when the Democrats are being the warhawks right now against Russia.

Holy shit, not heard that word since A Field in England...

I heard Trump will hire Romney for his administration. I hope Republicans will do what Obama failed to do: crush Russia for it's crimes in Ukraine.

Seriously what the fuck. Besides the muh russia hackers boogeyman what have they done to undermine us? Whats wrong with being friends with Russia? Unfortunately im apart of the millennial generation and as a person growing up post cold war I have no beef with these guys

Donlad is the best thing to happen to the USA - if Germoney wants free USA protection, it should pay for it itself.

It's not built for foreigners, and I don't fucking blame them.

Bombing little arab kids.

>the guy gets elected to literally open the book that is your legacy, piss and shit in it, close it again and throw it into an industrial incinerator along with the heavy hazmat gloves he did it in
>he's going to listen to you

This is Obama's problem

He's PBS with a soap box

Learn history OP. You think your flag will stand if without NATO support? You think Trump will help you when his buddy comes over your border? You think the bear respects weakness?

and by PBS I meant NPR radio

And by NPR radio you mean the Ministry of Truth

>be russia
>15% population is muslims
>LOADS OF IMMIGRANTS, Uzbek, Tadjik etc
>we have our muslim king Kadyrov
>full of AIDS (1 mill officially)
>BUT NO WE DON'T NEED TO TEACH OUR KIDS AT SCHOOL ON HOW TO USE CONDOMS
>everyone is corrupt
>shit economy Venezuela tier based on oil and gas
>loads of rich oligarchs (jews too)
RUSSIA IS A BASTION OF ANTI-DEGENERACY

>I heard Trump will hire Romney for his administration.
I don't see him doing that after what was said.
It would prove that he can 'be the bigger man' though.
Seeing it that way, he would have to do it.
youtube.com/watch?v=2iefXdC794I

or the muslim brotherhood, yanno, whatever

>implying we aren't

>You think Trump will help you when his buddy comes over your border
Dear god, if you're being serious than you're the most retarded cunt on this board.

Trump has a lot of other republicans around him who want to grab Russia by the pussy anyway.

Obviously western agent seeking to discredit the Russian Federation. Reported.

Merkels dick head haircut never ceases to make me chuckle

Like how Obama stood up to Russia?

>P-please don't bomb and rape half of Ukra- oh you already did, s-sorry

>stand up to Putin

For what fucking purpose? Europe is literally letting barbarians into their fucking gates and they're worried about -Russia-?

You forgot:
>Police doing jack shit, "come to us when you get killed"
>Huge inflation
>Industry is almost at halt, we mostly export raw resources
>Military is still going for good old USSR zergrush, no new tech
>get a bottle up your arsehile for lolis, swasticas
>Kadyrov

It's not Putin's fault slavs are subhuman.

LIES! RUSSIA WHITE!

Nevermind US values are responsible for our low birth rates, mongrelization of our indigenous populations and the biggest load of frivolous futile bullshit ever.

It's not about warmongering unless you're a Russian shill. If Trump really does want a strong America then he will have to stop Russia from taking strategical economical gains at the cost of the American economy. Countries around the world are pulling out of deals with America in favor of the Chinese and Russians and Putin is going unopposed and cutting in on all their action.

While Trump wants favorable relations with Putin, he will come to learn he is a business rival, if he hasn't worked that out already and has some hexdimensional move planned

>if it deviates from US "values and international norms"

Russia is NOT FUCKING AMERICA. They have their OWN values. Trump is going tk ignore King Nigger like he always has and work with Putin. I can't wait until this rat bastard is out.

you live in a dictatorship

Report your anus, dog.

I never said anything about Putin.

Lies! Slavs are not white!

Have you been to major cities here, not even talking about obvious ones like Moscow?
All of them are filled with immigrants, most are illegal. You can barely hear russian speech in the crowd. God forbid you decide to show your face at any public event like christmas at Red Square.

>stand up to Russia

uh... for what? they aren't doing anything to us

Jews, always bringing in money in subjects that don't even talk about money.

>While Trump wants favorable relations with Putin, he will come to learn he is a business rival, if he hasn't worked that out already and has some hexdimensional move planned

At this point, you'd be a fool to expect anything less.

But the majority of Russians hate US and wish to bomb the shit out of it. Anti-americanism is peaking now.

>Stand up to "bully" Russia

>Start WW3

Liberals don't understand foreign policy.

>deviates from US values and international norms
So when are we going to glass the middle east?

Obama is a dumb nigger

Only if you read Meduza or Novaya Gazeta. Most people don't even care.

Why would anti-americanism be rising when our new leader wants to work with both your leader and Assad?

Obama will be forgotten like a nigger version of George w bush

>Obama literally said that Trump shouldnmt pursue Realpolitik.

I'LL RISE FROM THE GRAVE MOFO

I'm literally vibrating right now. I can't BELIEVE how ignorant you sound. Do you know what Russia even is?! Communist! Not even the type that I subscribe to, they're like. Bad communism ok? Educate yourself.

literally fucking this
and thiswhen will normies wake up?

they get triggered by the smallest bullshit but dont mind walking over a million dead bodies racked up in teh past 15 years in the middle east for their commute to their wage cuck jobs every day

I dont understand this world.

That's polls and sociology.

Because media.
>NEW PRESIDENT TRUMP YAAAAYYY
>but... what is he going to do?...
>he had a lot of wifes, that's a no-no, not a Christian way
>he will not be able to change US politics
>he is an oligarch
And other shitty nonsense.

They've finally figured out how to play the game and rebuild their economy at your expense as well as mastering the art of shitposting and cyber warfare, and I don't mean in a "muh hacker" kind of way.

And your elites don't know how to handle this type of war, so they go all out full "evil Putin" hacking us rhetoric and try to drag you into a meme war in Syria your government helped to start, so they're the scapegoat for that as part of the big democrat conspiracy of never giving up the con.

Russia can't directly fuck up US, not enough power. Just think of it, what they can actually do? Ban Intel and Microsoft?

But each time they blame US for everything, for what happened in Georgia 2008, Arab spring, Ukraine and people here are so fucking ignorant about literally everything when it comes to politics.
Oh yes, there is even a "US funded Hitler" meme too, besides memes like "US killed USSR", "US never went to Moon" and so on.

Dude, only Americans think that

Everywhere else they think Trump is an old neocon jew

We will have to redpill Sup Forums about Russia some day.

Even in Hungary? Interesting. I thought conservative Hungary with your JOBBIK would be so much happy about Trump.

>the world needs to have "us values"
so basically only other white countries, cause asking saudi arabia and Qatar to stop killing women who were raped is rayciss

>Trump is an old neocon jew

He's not a jew and he's the furthest from a neocon that you could possibly get, why do you think the neocons waged all out war against him? Also your leader praised him multiple times

Thought the message would have sunk in with the Philippines

They hate America more than Russia

You can hear old farts talking on the bus, hating Americans more for not helping us in 56 than the russian army staying here for 50 years. Oh excuse me "russians are not soviets, they good boys now". They also believe the entire refugee crisis was started by America just because.

No offense by the way.

>They also believe the entire refugee crisis was started by America just because.
that's because it was. Trump is our small way of trying to avenge that

And the sad part, they really fucking do. They're DYING for it.

If Trump fucking listens to thay sack of shit nigger just once, we're fucked.

So what you're saying is
Peace was never an option?
Excellent.

Being Christian Nationalists.

I mean, do people hate Trump? Ofc both Hungary and Russia hate US, but are conservatives in Hungary happy about Trump?
Because in Russia they are, but still the majority of people don't care about US elections and Trump even though our media kept talking about US elections every day for the last 6 months.

>if it deviates from US "values and international norms"

Values and norms set by the Obama administration and their masters. He can go fuck himself.

glhf

>be russia
>offer peace to everyone around
>some countries agree, like Belarus
>keep doing your shady business instead of actual peace
Peace with Russia is a joke.

>It is an international norm to hate and blame Russia for everything didn't you know that?

Russia is actively destabilizing its neighbors and trying to take them back.
It would be convenient if NATO wasn't as strong.

We're looking at the return of the Russian Empire.
However, I'm completely okay with this.
It would be nice though if you left Finland alone.

I look forward to glorious US-RF cooperation.
God bless the Union and God bless Putin.

Supporting Assad's mass-killing regime.

Now that's *rich* coming from you, greatest ally.

I don't think they have a central bank owned by the jews like the US and most European countries... I even think China does.

Except for maybe launching ICBMs at the US. I live near a target. I'd rather get along with them.

RYAAAAAAAAA

Being a non cucked white country

Prepare giving Alaska back sissy.

Invading neutral countries and threatening/questioning the independence of others.

see this

You realize one of Putin's closest friends is Jew, right? He got him a multi-million dollar contract for Sochi.

Two strong nations in the world who can't fight each other because of nukes would actually be a good thing and keep their populations sane... specifically speaking of the US. As global hedgemon the leftist population grew more and more suicidal , wants to destroy America and hand over sovereignty to a globalist body , anti-American hate is rife, if a sole hegemon falters or is faltering that is actually the most unstable situation. Russia and US working together as partner would be the most stable situation

Heard Hannity talking about this picture today.

yet the headline kinda implies they AREN'T bombing arab kids

Probably taking Crimea. Though what did Obama or any European country do to stop Putin then?

>Russia
>White
youtube.com/watch?v=W2Qq5IH7e88