My god, they froze hitler!

My god, they froze hitler!

Other urls found in this thread:

sfgate.com/opinion/article/Eugenics-and-the-Nazis-the-California-2549771.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is such a fucking cliche. When are we gonna get a story about retarded nazi scientists attempting to preserve Hitler in fire?

Looks like he finally got some chill

Isn't that what happened irl though?

You mean preserve Hitler in gas?

And then he is revived in the modern day as a Gaseous Hitler supervillain?

Nah, Hitler manned up and tried to preserve him with the permanent sleep pill. Sadly the allies got him and well... you don't recover from what (they) did to him

And they made him buff first?

>not electricity that literally zaps him into the future

Powdered dehydrated Hitler. Just add some water.

My god, they froze Hitl-AAARRRRRGGGGHHHH

Hitler was able to kill Captain Planet just by looking at him, pretty sure that same power would let him destroy telepathics.

>Hitler proceeds to BRAAP millions to death

6 millions

I find it interesting how these episodes seemed to alter the history in DCAU. I kind of expected the heroes to find a way to restore everything back to the original timeline, but they didn't. Instead, all the WWII history books would look different in DCAU than they look in our universe; for a brief moment, nazis had weird future weapons and Hitler got frozen.

coverup

Well for starters, the Holocaust never happened there due to Savage assuming complete control and avoiding a lot of stupid shit Germany did in our world.

>Preserve Hitler in fire.
You mean he's like the human torch or something?
That'd be cool as fuck.

Can you imagine if the Nazis didn't do the whole invading other countries thing, and just simply kicked everybody they didn't like out. It would be an interesting timeline.

would be nice spin. turn him into a fire elemental or something. ice, robot and ghost hitlers are played out. hell the whole ww2 is played out but somehow it has versions that have not been tried

>His villain lair is know as The Chamber of Gas

if that had happened they would not have lost. maximu autism is why they lost

How do the Nazis expect to defrost him without getting killed for freezing him in the first place? Better if they just get a new guy.

why don't I recall these eps? I watched the show from cover to cover

Boy I'm glad he's frozen in there and that we're out here

>Hitler wakes up decades later and becomes the coolest guy in school

Ribbentrop is the reason they started and lost the war.

>Jewish ovens were just Nazi science trial runs for turning Hitler into the Fire Fuhrer

I don't know, this was the fucking season finale of the original series

Hitler becomes a robot.

I cant get anyone irl to watch this show they think its actually power rangers

Why cant they have the balls to make a show with hitler as some lovable eccentric? Like his personality from that hey arnold episode but with a show sortve like mike tyson mysteries?

Tell them all to eat shit.

I mean, Poland was all they had left to take, given the Rhineland retaking plans. If they’d not elected Churchill and his galvanization to attack Hitler, it may well have ended there.

Though there might be this drive to retake Colonial Germany, but who knows...

Maybe Himmler gets a cellphone
Has Goebbles ever owned a bear?

oh my god! THEY MADE HITLER INTO A BOMB!

If these stories are going to revive big famous world-taking-over baddies, why not someone who was good at their job like Genghis Khan?

>Israel gets farted into oblivion

It gets overlooked a lot because of the times were tough but wew lad khan was such a horrible human being

Because people have a strange fascination with Hitler, Nazis and WW2

Wasn't this the movie where Hitler gets transported to modern times and becomes a successful comedian

Nevermind it's from that Australian TV show Danger Five

A more primitive age.

His methods things included both horrific and extremely interesting.

>he doesn't know about the secret German War Wheels

the outfits were cool as fuck and they were doing some wizard shit there's nothing strange about it

Poland was arming up for a preemptive strike though. It's possible that if Poland attacked Nazi Germany in 1936 the Blitz would never get off the ground.
Mind you that Poland was fresh after fending off Bolsheviks and considered itself surrounded by enemies.

looks whos back? that seems to have been done a few times

Much of their shit was really silly.

death boner is not as strong when it comes to khan. no one is allowed to defend hitler. you can stand up for stalin or russian royal family, mao but not hitler

But where's the caveman?

just yesterday i learned he was a cocaine addict and opiate user, just high as fuck running a country

imagine being stuck between the Thrid Reich and the USSR
I'd be arming the fuck up in their position

oh my god thats amazing

>Hitler got elected
But that's wrong. The NSDAP either killed or intimidated the government into submission. He was as much "elected" as Putin was.

However the question of ordinary people in Nazi Germany is an interesting one. It's really easy to say for someone they would never take part in this if it were to happen in their country, but the truth could be quite the opposite.

You didn't know that?

And he got prescribed more and more drugs as the war went on.

If anything he was another reason Germany lost amongst so many other that makes all those "Germany wins the World War" stories so incredibly contrived.

I've never seen someone defend Mao.

Any example would have to be on the same level of a Sup Forums poster posting that A.H. did nothing incorrect.

It's impossible, last times I seen him he was eating empanadas in Bariloche and watching Soccer at TV, supporting Germany.

>but the truth could be quite the opposite
The Milgram Experiment was designed to prove that even "The American People" could fall prey to that kind of institution with the right manipulation.

>poland
>succeeding at anything
this isn't Narnia

His doctor gave him drugs, just like JFK. in hitlers case it is said to be parkinson's. also whatever you hear just assume half of it is a lie. people have told me he had a scat fetish and molested his kids, he does not even have kids. others have said he was into his mother,etc.

I knew soldiers used opiates but didn't know Hitler was on them the whole war it sounds like a good time

>I've never seen someone defend Mao.
what? In China he's still seen as one of their greatest leaders

In China, support for Mao is similar to support for Trump (Loyal followers, aggressive opposition), but smaller. It's even similar where "educated citizens" hate Mao, uneducated farmers living in country areas admit he did more good than bad for China.

MY GOD!

IT"S CHARLIE CHAPLIN!

Hitler has only got one ball

The other is in the Albert Hall

His mother, the dirty bugger

Cut it off when he was small

It still counts. no one deposed him and it was time when communists were running in the streets as armed gangs. hitlers point was that current government was too weak and they fall to him.
>However the question of ordinary people in Nazi Germany is an interesting one.
everyone from old generation still loves Stalin.
> It's really easy to say for someone they would never take part in this if it were to happen in their country, but the truth could be quite the opposite.
not could be, is. They say it for propriety but as always the truth of life is that the world runs on suffering and if someone can make sure that it is other people who suffer and not your people than he is your hero.

>Chinese
>'someone/people'

>even
kek. it is often speculated that if japs had not fucked the harbor murica would have eventually joined hitler.

Have you read the letters supporters of the Nazi party wrote explaining why they did? It's so easy to see their point of view it's all a little sad

American politicians were writing letters of congratulations to the Nazi party

that's so boring, when are we gonna get an alliterate Hitler who comes to our time and wins instead of loses

[Kieron Gillen furiously scribbling]

i'm glad he's frozen in there and we're out here

It may surprise you but Maoists were a thing in the west during the 70's. Especially in Britain and West Germany.

> everyone from old generation still loves Stalin.
You mean, in Germany?

That's standard procedure after an election.

there are things to defend about Khan and Mao, Khan actually accomplished a fuck ton after he conquered land. I could even see a person claiming that Stalin did some good in his time. But Hitler never did anything good. I can understand that Germans were really unhappy because the world left them to rot after WW1, but Hitler didn't do anything good for them either

they were congratulating him on his promotion of eugenics

This is all a bit silly and cliche but then again so was the war.

What letters? I'm sure you could dig up anything on a wide range of topics.

>khan was such a horrible human being
His enemies were horrible too. Everyone was horrible back then. It was a horrible time.

The scat fetish thing comes from the fact that his doctor was a quack and gave him a ton of shit to eat including pills made from people's poo to cure his digestive issues.

Oddly enough that treatment actually worked and has its basis in actual science because the poo pills contained gut bacteria from healthy people that helped fix up Hitler's fucked up colon.

Not really, you're just abiding to the social dogma surrounding Hitler which prevents you from singing him any praise. It would be no different than praising Khan in the 14th century.

I don't have the specific letters anymore, read them in my History of Science class. But there is lots of documentation on it.

sfgate.com/opinion/article/Eugenics-and-the-Nazis-the-California-2549771.php

Khan opened the Silk road, opened many universities and allowed many sciences to flourish. He allowed all religions to be practiced and funded quite a few.

I will but I still don't understand what's the big deal. People have opinions, whoopee do.

Nah you're just a faggot.

Khan did more good in developing his nation than Hitler, who built it into a warmachine that was never going to last despite early victories.

>opened the Silk road
Which helped spread the Bubonic plague. I know nothing about any universities but that's not the point. After all that had happened so recently it would be difficult to sing the man praise.

And all it took was a genocidal campaign of rape and barbarism against anyone who offered even token resistance.

>Hitler never did anything good
With such an absolute statement you make it all the more easy to disprove it with an exception. Look a good thing that Hitler did in pic related, looks like you're wrong about that.

You're inserting greentext into that post that doesn't actually exist to set up a strawman. At least put in more effort.

>that doesn't actually exist
>Hitler never did anything good
Lurk more.

It's kind of impossible to return to your original timeline once you messed up with the past.
The best you can do it's to return to a timeline that resemblances yours, I think that's the point of back to the future

>I'll just go into Hitler's mind and undo the Holo-CUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! BATMAN SAVE ME!

Wrong. The German people elected Hitler, and for that the whole country deserves to be sterilized. The Germans, Japanese, French, and English are all innately oppressors. For the good of the world, they must be replaced.

>I'm going to stop the war by going to Hittler's mind and------what? this can't be...the jews did what?...no no no...it's possible that...Hitler was right?

the same can be say about all people.
Americans literally voted for trump.
I would't go full left and say that he's racist or some shit, I can actually understand the american hate for the inmigrants. It would be hypocrite if I didn't since here, in Mexico most people hates all the cuban,
argentinian, even chinese inmigrants that come here but the guy it's a fucking idiot, literally a walking meme, and you elected that guy

Meh, think what you like.

Which is more pathetic among leftist?

"MUH EVIL HITLER" or "MUH BASED BLACK".

The latter in my opinion. They should know better, but they continue to defend black people were ever they are, even if it means denying science and the reality in front of them.

>Americans literally voted for trump.
>I would't go full left and say that he's racist

Lol sure tell yourself anything. He's not racist at all. silly leftists ;)