What are some examples of a cartoon making fun of it's audience?

What are some examples of a cartoon making fun of it's audience?

youtube.com/watch?v=Gsji3bcfPPY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d6UDEi8H43M
youtu.be/tenAvocgXuk
youtu.be/iee2LFF70lA
youtube.com/watch?v=lsqiSknjHK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tiny Toons made fun of their more creepy fans (who would send perverted mail to the voice actresses), as did Sonic Boom.

Have to mention Itchy & Scratchy & Poochie. I was just starting out on the internet when it debuted and fans referred to the episode as a $500,000 troll. At the time many posts were titled "Worst Episode Ever", a phrase uttered several times during the episode.

the clip:
youtube.com/watch?v=d6UDEi8H43M

Wait a minute, the term troll existed back then, and people were actually offended by the episode

It's weird to see pre-2005 episodes talk about the internet

Paul Reubens was Bat-Mite in this right?

That was beautiful.

Yup. That was him.

the time i sent in a letter asking who an actor thought was the hottest woman on the team and he put in the show "everyone here is offended at what you said J Digum" during the credits

What a bunch of fags

Teen Titans Go

sonic boom had an episode all about chris-chan, even if they pretend it's not about him.

they do it all the time, too

i think there's a difference between making fun of the audience, and making fun of a specific guy

the audience probably loved Boom making fun of chris-chan

youtu.be/tenAvocgXuk
youtu.be/iee2LFF70lA

And the episode where Control Freak threatened to destroy their universe cause the old show was better.

One thing I do enjoy about TTG is they just unabashedly shit on haters.

But its not funny, just like the rest of the show

>haters.
Neck yourself, i hate how people think anyone cannot criticize something that is shit, because they are either a troll or hater.

You again?

youtube.com/watch?v=lsqiSknjHK8
our guy Harry

The entire SHOW exists for the express purpose of pissing off TT fans.

Autistic shitposting ≠ criticism

Hating is distinct from criticizing. DDDuurrr

what show

I wished they had gotten Mxyzptlk voiced by Gilbert Gottfried again (I forgot who they went with instead), and then had him face off against Reubens' Bat-Mite.