Can someone give me some hard statistical information on how "muh institutionalized racism" is bullshit? Like...

Can someone give me some hard statistical information on how "muh institutionalized racism" is bullshit? Like, I know that this is absolute falsehood and that niggers act like niggers anywhere in the world that you find them but I'd appreciate some worthwhile info so I can shut that shit down immediately as someone brings it up.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_race_theory
youtu.be/535uQxxiKG0?t=30m18s
mpcdot.com/forums/topic/8683-i-sing-a-song-of-racewar/
imgur.com/a/JituK
imgur.com/a/ApJpt
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

last bump

lurk more newfag

You can't produce statistical information on a invented concept like "institutionalized racism".
It's a confirmation bias based on the percieved racism du jour, and originates here:

Nice one, so now I assume you don't actually know shit and have nothing of substance to contribute to the discussion. Go fuck yourself you huge faggot.

It's opposite

Nigger and other minorities are actually given benefits. Even with these benefits they manage to fail at life

Simple.

Name ONE (1) country where Blacks succeed.

Any country. Any at all.

Name ONE (1) country where Jews, Asians, Whites fail.

It's Sweden.

Why would you have to counter their claim, if they themselves dont back it up with an independant source? People that will grasp at any straw to defend minorities, can hardly ever be reasoned with.

This is the difinitive problem with any sjw / racism argument.
Ours is an argument that comes from facts.
Theirs is an argument that comes from narratives.

Facts don't care about feelings. especially their marxist bullshit.

As soon as you show those stats, stats they cant disprove or call bullshit on because its a legit website. They will start blaming it on social issues and other factors or institutional racism. Showing them stats doesnt change their mind at all.

Like he said their argument comes from narrative. Which is in my experience often supported with bullshit research like the wage gap theory.

this graphic is my personal favorite

>Showing them stats doesnt change their mind at all.
It does sometimes, but you cant ever rely on just one thing.

See "i sing a song of racewar" for Weev's RACE tactic. It never works for me the way it works for him, probably because im not celebrity with authority. But you can tweak it to make it work in all cases. My current gf was very SJW when we met, and I redpilled her over 1.5 months. We are getting married this year, so it can work.

youtu.be/535uQxxiKG0?t=30m18s
mpcdot.com/forums/topic/8683-i-sing-a-song-of-racewar/

Different topics will redpill different types of people. Islam can work for some, Judaism for others, race for some, etc.

imgur.com/a/JituK

imgur.com/a/ApJpt

humanbiologicaldiversity.com/

Underrated post

>Jews failed in Sweden
being this bluepilled lol

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

your newness is showing

Its definetly possible to redpill them like you said, saying they wont change their mind was wrong of me. But i still think you cant give some people redpills atleast not out of nowhere.
Some just change their mind over time.
Interesting video too man ill check it out.

Whites failed in Sweden. I was talking about whites.