Anne says we don't owe immigrants anything

Finished reading Adios America and she brings up some good points:
> Multicultural communities are less happy and stable

> Whites and Blacks are traditionally America's population and they actually are happier together than they are with immigrant groups

>Other immigrant groups try to steal programs to help slavery descendants and are pushing the SJW cancer

Seems to me that DJT signals mirror this sentiment exactly. Should we accept that we need to help blacks that descended from slaves with the caveat that all other snowflakes can fuck off?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DIVBR52g6Ac
britannica.com/editor/The-Editors-of-Encyclopdia-Britannica/4419
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kek wants responses, Sup Forums

>help blacks

Yeah that sounds real productive

Implying you wouldn't fuck her doggy while she wears nothing but heels and a MAGA hat

I agree with Ann on literally everything except for this. it doesn't matter, though: if the country were changed according to her vision, we could definitely afford throwing a few bones to American blacks now and then. It's not the major cancer plaguing America.

She looks so ugly.

>It's not the major cancer plaguing America.

t. doesn't live in a major city

who cares what Skeletor thinks

All SJW programs are a drain, but slave descendants and injuns are the only ones America actually fucked over. I'm talking increased opportunity, not handouts Sup Forums

I do live in a big city, though. Black culture is a problem, but it's not even close to being the worst one.

>Nigger lover white supremacist woman
Who can be cucked enough to take her seriously?

I agree that the nogs are a real pain in the ass, I've lived in the ghetto and been mugged and gotten into fights when I was younger. But sleepy doctor proves to me that they are not without redemption

To NatSocs it is. They think big government works perfectly well without negroes and jews.

gay detected

the D U B S of gay

JAPJEW BTFO

Just because she's right doesn't mean she looks better any better than Jenner.

There are standards other than being skinny despite being old

This
> not picking your battles
> I want to MAGA

this. The book by Thomas Sowell called Black Rednecks and White Liberals really opened my eyes on this topic.

having lived in a majority black city. I can say that will make even niggers redpilled!

A wall and promoting cultural unity are more important now. I do believe blacks can be re-integrated into normal, functioning society, and getting them off gibsmethats is a great first step.

No, don't listen to that BBC-loving cunt. Blacks are cancer of the earth, and what you really need is to make America white again.

Who cares about the thoughts of a 50+ year old tranny?

summary?

praise kek

Sowell argues that the black ghetto culture, which is claimed to be "authentic black culture", is historically neither authentic nor black in origin. Instead, Sowell argues that the black ghetto culture is in fact a relic of a highly dysfunctional white southern redneck culture which existed during the antebellum South. This culture came, in turn, from the "Cracker culture" of the North Britons and Scots-Irish who migrated from the generally lawless border regions of Britain.
Sowell further argues that this "culture" did not exist uniformly among blacks, especially those considered "free persons of color", those trained in schools operated by people immersed in New England culture (who were, in turn, passing that culture to black students, specifically the need for a strong work ethic), and black immigrants from Caribbean islands (where slavery also existed). His essay argues that, among those groups, educational statistics were on par with similarly-trained whites (and higher than southern whites in general), and continued on an upward trend until the advent of multiculturalism.

>the only ones America actually fucked over
>the only ones

Wew lad. You're making the
>american education
meme embarassingly true

> living in reality
> ethnic cleansing is realistic

face it Yuri, the best we can do is stop most immigration and not give gibs to immigrants

If they're descendants of the people who were fucked over and not the people who were fucked over themselves what difference does it make?

Face it, slaves didn't immigrate and so the founding fathers gave us a big fucking moral problem to deal with. And injuns were genocided, even though they would have done the same to us if they could have.

>ywn watch while Ann Coulter is "mentoring" Kristin Tate.

youtube.com/watch?v=DIVBR52g6Ac

politics

Limit the gibs, my man. Plus stopping the immigrant SJW cancer is the real problem and we need a coalition to do that.

>and they actually are happier together than they are with immigrant groups

Lol, what? I would gladly trade our 13% black population for 13% more Mexicans. We'd still have a lot of problems, but not as many as before the trade.

implying that removing unskilled/semi skilled labor opportunities with low quality immigrants and replacing it with gibs culture didn't help create this mess.

Kek knows everything.

It absolutely depends on whether you can pick and choose the Mexicans you get. Blacks, with all of their social problems, can at least speak the language and wouldn't be waving foreign flags at their chimpouts. A lot of them are garbage, but they are OUR, American garbage.

Let's be honest, white people and black people have a special kind of love hate relationship. We are tied together, we are like siblings. Black people need white people and white people need black people. You can't say the same about blacks and mexicans or whites and mexicans, we don't have a relationship like we do with blacks.

exactly this, whites and blacks are like dysfunctional sibling that you still have a warm spot for.

The general trend over the past couple centuries has been increasing automation and the gradual elimination of low-skilled jobs.

Blacks in industrial cities actually started losing their jobs in the 1950's, since the tasks they performed were the easiest to automate. That's what led to the urban disasters of the 1960's.

That was BEFORE LBJ's "great society" programs, which were mostly enacted around 1996/1967. The Moynihan report came out in 1965 and was already warning that black communities were in a state of collapse in many cities.

The process was driven by economics more than anything else. Nuclear families are not the preferred family structure in much of Africa itself; why would they be preferred by Africans living in America?

It's a continuous struggle to force them marginally into western norms, and as we see, the struggle is easily lost.

So a black guy still blames whites! sounds legit.

This. At least even the most retarded niggers can speak semi-understandable English.
White people do not need black people. For what? What in the fuck would we possibly miss if they all teleported to some African country? Some shitty rap music and basketball entertainment? Please.
On the contrary, if whites left, the majority of their population would starve and die off. The remaining fraction would revert to endemic gang AKA tribal warfare, like what already exists in areas without whites and in Africa.

Maybe in America, not in England.

>Implying you wouldn't fuck her doggy while she wears nothing but heels and a MAGA hat

depends on the breed.

this is true, England has zero history of non whites being a part of her traditional society

>and white people need black people.

For...?

>White people do not need black people. For what? What in the fuck would we possibly miss if they all teleported to some African country?
It would be like losing your little sibling that didn't really have anything special about him and you didn't always get along with but you still loved him.

this "black guy" is much better educated and likely smarter than you, and the book is very well researched. He provides excellent evidence for his claims. Kind of dumb to disregard this claim because of what he looks like. He's Milton Friedman's disciple and has contributed more to conservatism than most people dream of.

Ding kek has spoken. some races are better followers like niggas and mexicians.
They resort to tribal and drug cartel mentality and can't seem to break it.

I unno. Scotts-Irish are good folk.

Didn't say he wasn't smart. But it still feeds into the blame game.

All american citizens regardless of race or creed are american citizens. Everything else is shit tier.

Many of american art forms that we have exported at a profit are interlaced with black culture. Jazz, rock and roll, blues, pop music, half of movies etc. Without blacks, the US would be a little more boring. Same can't be said for other immigrant populations

Brit women love their bbc just as much as the goy american man.

Question: why do white people need black people?

I saw this last week, this video and those two get me diamonds

SPICS ON SUICIDE WATCH

It's not really blame game to search for roots of current problems. To me it means that it's not all genetic inferiority, and blacks have a chance for redemption. I'm just saying Thomas Sowell can't be dismissed as another one of them niggers defending niggers and blaming whitey. He's a conservative powerhouse, and I would take what he has to say very seriously.

I would lick Ann's pussy until my tongue fell off, she is a fucking patriot and an expert troll. My kinda gal.

Found the cock licker

Gotta bunch of people that got animosity towards black guys cause their dicks are bigger than them. These are guys that are jealous, cause they don't carry, they don't possess, BBC. They don't possess that GOD GENE that's involved in these black men out here.
Keep getting jealous while your wife asks for KEK-HOLDS. While your girlfriends ask for KEK-HOLDS and WISH that they could get FUCKED by these African warriors with these huge BBCs that could pipe them down to the point where they could FEEL each and every last spectacle of their pussies getting VIBRATED and THRUSTED until the orgasm just SPEWS out. Keep saying NIGGER, keep saying BLACK.
Come on you KEK-HOLDS! You love it! You love this shit! I’ll be that monkey. I’ll be that monkey. Yup, with a BBC. Enjoy it. Have your woman take this dick. She’s imagining a HUGE Black Cock. Why do you think your bitches get huge dildos!?
You guys don’t possess the BBC gene. That’s why you’re upset. No BBC equals anger. You’re upset, you’re mad at these African Cocks. These Rhino Dicks. That’s why you guys like saying nigger so much. I get it.

Hadn't seen this yet, amazing...

>To me it means that it's not all genetic inferiority, and blacks have a chance for redemption
>He doesn't know about Rhodesia or South Africa

Democrats killing the black family legitimately fucked them over desu. Worse than slavery

Don't get crazy Tyrone: Laqueesha, Jane, Lucy Lui, and Maria all prefer BWC

No, you really don't owe them anything.

I thought The American Dream was about making it for yourself, not expecting handouts and leg-ups.

I'm only talking about American blacks. Not interested in African ones.

It "was" about that.

Now, it is about having your hand held and it being filled with govt. money.

Facts dont lie.

Beaners are bigger than you fucking cuckhold.

Hell yes.With you my man. Don't worry about all these low-T 17-year old "muh perfect 10's only!" virgins role-playing at being a man with options. lmao

>American blacks
What is the difference? American blacks are just as dumb and violent

>Underrated post.

t. Mexican intellectual

1, talk shit on Sup Forums
2, get visit from ICE
3, ?????
4, Build wall from mexican side and MAGA

>I'm talking increased opportunity, not handouts
[ Equal opportunity intensifies ]

Yeah change the topic, that's what crackers do when dick size comes up. You'll never please anyone with your tiny whitey dick, while all your women are begging for their cuckhold "fetish" to be fulfilled by a BBC. Must be a depressing fucking life.

MASSIVE
MEXICAN
DICK

I think the reason they are "dumb and violent" is more cultural than genetic. Culture can be changed. If blacks are encouraged to adopt white culture and the ghetto nigger culture isn't praised, it is very possible that things improve. Without gibsmedats and white guilt from the left, I don't think all hope is lost, at least here in the US.

The aren't enough white people who can or care enough to help the blacks get rid of their violent tribal cultures in Africa. That's the difference.

Didn't most of these trash originate in the Mississippi Delta, and then migrated north?

>2, get visit from ICE

There were illegals that spoke on the DNC stage that didn't even get that visit.

At least based on that book, it goes beyond that, back to at least Northern Britain.

It is not abot culture. Rhodhesians and European colonists try to uplift them and they learnt nothing in 100 years.Just look at places like Haiti.The negro is bond to violence,hedonism and degeneracy.No healthy society can survive with the black meanance

another hick republican denying facts what a fucking surprise. Whitey has a tiny dick, probably the reason white women are voting for refugees invading our country. Because you cuckholds cant please them

What's up with (((Encyclopædia Britannica)))? They sure as fuck are oversimplifying Hitler.

>Hitler’s ferocious nationalism, his contempt of the Slavs, and his hatred of the Jews can largely be explained by his bitter experiences as an unsuccessful artist living a threadbare existence on the streets of Vienna, the capital of the multiethnic Austro-Hungarian Empire.
>Hitler was poor so he hated Jews and led a nation

WTF

britannica.com/editor/The-Editors-of-Encyclopdia-Britannica/4419

Sowell is decent enough that the left have rejected him for being too honest about black people. The right has criticized that he doesn't acknowledge the actual genetic differences between races.

Plenty of evidence that there are instances where blacks, having adopted culture of northern states, performed better on intelligence tests and had more successful businesses than white southerners who were violent, had touchy pride, promiscuous, and not business-minded, unwilling to develop the rich natural resources that their states offered them. Northern blacks had started integrating, and doing it well, until southern blacks started migrating north, bringing the redneck culture. and ruining things for the northern blacks who ended up being unfairly grouped with these southerners.
I think genetic difference can't explain this phenomenon. And it's far from the only one.

The extreme right has their own ideology to push. I honestly believe that Sowell is sincere enough to where he would actually admit to genetic differences, even if it's about his own race.

>Plenty of evidence that there are instances where blacks, having adopted culture of northern states, performed better on intelligence tests and had more successful businesses than white southerners who were violent, had touchy pride, promiscuous, and not business-minded, unwilling to develop the rich natural resources that their states offered them.

immigrants are usually male so females get a better gender ratio. However, non whites are looked upon as less desirable by even the non white females. So yes, females like having more leverage from better ratio, but they generally still prefer white cock

>Plenty of evidence that there are instances where blacks, having adopted culture of northern states, performed better on intelligence tests
Which ones? I doubt that you even have a source.Only 5 out of 100 black babies can pass the mirror test.Bonobos are more intelligent than the average black

Great response. I'm a Slav immigrant, I don't have a dog in the fight.

>this psychotic retard on anything

gtfo

The problem is we have been helping blacks. We've been helping blacks since the Abolitionist movement. We've been helping blacks since the early NRA taught freed slaves how to shoot rifles and defend themselves. We've been helping blacks since the civil war, and they never improved.

The problem isn't lack of social programs or support for them. The problem is genetic and cultural.
They're, for the majority, incompatible with civilized society.

Anne "I'd put some babies in her frying pan" Coulter makes sense.

>Implying Sowell has any credibility left after pulling the "Muh Hitler" card on Trump.
>Implying the NR Class have actually contributed to Conservatism.

It's from the book that I mentioned. I'm not making up anything myself.

>enter into a country illegally
>get welfare and praise for my bravery from the citizens
>evil conservative calls me a lawbreaker, the citizens stand up for me
>willing to work for $3 an hour because idgaf if my standards of living are third world and labor exploitation
>evil white racists complain they can't get jobs
>start robbin' and rapin' because industry and women are dirt shit in my culture
>citizens collectively delude themselves into manipulating numbers and believing in a contrived notion that my economic benefit is a net positive and that native citizens commit more crime
>president wants to deport me after entering ILLEGALLY
>call this unethical, I built my life here after all
>had 3 spic kids, all registered democrats
>deportation would be racist
>citizens stand up for my """right""" to be here and stand against my deportation

literally what planet do we live on I seriously don't understand the leftist mind

Until I have sources I won't really buy it.Besides the only blacks that may have been tested are the 5% which are actually capable to live in society. Either way a sourceless claim is hard to refute

Disagree with Ann here. We have been helping blacks, it hasn't worked.

I'm curious to see whether or not Trump can fix their problems, but I'm not terribly optimistic.

That said, I do agree with at least some of the sentiment behind it. Whatever problems the blacks have, I'd rather deal with them than a massive wave of spics any day. Only loosely related, but worth mentioning.