Sup Forums BTFO

How will Sup Forums ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

ipl.org/div/stateknow/popchart.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Communist_Revolution
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

california is full of trannies and stoners, nobody gives a shit what they think.

>goes on an American website to discuss American politics

What's it like being this big of a cuck?

the electoral college is meant to protect the minority, that's literally it's only purpose; why don't you care about the minority?

faggot

States must be equal. People from small Wyoming must not be silenced by fags from an overpopulated transhelicopter degenerate shithole

You realize this was done on purpose right? To stop exactly what the liberals want to happen from fucking happening?

Good. Cuckfornia is filled with rapefugees and Libtards. Their vote should mean less.

They're lucky it's 362. One Wyoming conservative is worth at least 15 from the liberal hordes

This is an outrage. Californians should be worth like 1/1000000 of a Wyomingite

>The population of California is 38,800,000
>The population of legal citizens in California is 28,800,00

Fixed.

I have a secret Sup Forums

If you click on the sticky thread about arguments, it's still Halloween themed with spooky skeletons

remember that all states get 2 votes by default. so it should be 53 californian to 1 wyoming.

semi on topic: what do you call someone from wyoming

>china and india should decide all matters in the UN

>be pro Hiliary/Democrat shill
>get cucked by own country by voting laws

No wonder you're so ass mad.

I already debunked this on my facebook

basically without the electoral college, the US election would just be the 'California and Texas' elections, the electoral college gives all states a voice.

Plus there are a shitload of Californians, so the average voting population for 1 electoral vote is roughly the same based on the population of the state.

Puny Californian city hordlings are no match against stronk uber bison Wyoming townspeople.

half of the votes from California are from illegals with California drivers licenses (which are handed out like candy to illegals) though.

Our founding fathers were smart and they anticipated cuck states like california giving illegals the rights of citizens, so that's why California's electoral votes don't matter.

If you subtracted the illegals voting, California would have 23 electoral votes.

The more you know.

holy shit

what did gookmoot mean by this?

Soon to be greatest allie gets it.

>what is republic

why not reallocate the electoral votes to make them proportionally fit the amount of population?
no trolling, genuinely curious

wow annon! thanx!

The electoral college just makes other people a minority, so you arent protecting anyone.

Who gives a fuck about states, just make all people equal.

This would be the ideal fix, but right now the electoral colleges are based off of countys, so every county has an electoral vote.

>implying that actually changes anything

do you think the koreas will ever unite?

YOU SHITHEAD YOU STOLE MY FUCKING GET WOW

>Who gives a fuck about states, just make all people equal.

Yeah lets remove what makes people in other states equal in terms of voting to be equal, sound logic

a true popular vote would ensure the democrats never got into office again. there are far more conservatives in liberal states than the inverse

California and the illegal people living in it, along with Florida and the illegals that come to it would greatly inflate the democrat popular vote, as we saw with Hillary.

We really need stricter voting laws to ensure only american citizens can vote

Do you want urbanites to control the entire direction of American politics? Because that's what would happen. The entire point is that rural people actually get a say instead of all presidential candidates pandering exclusively to urban communities.

>internet
>American

Wow, what a thorough "debunking."

Less than 20M people voted in total between those two states, and it went 8.3M Repubs to 10.6M Dems, so there's no way in hell these two states would "decide" anything on a national level l you fucking moron. Ir's not like half the people would suddenly change their political ideology and the states would become some all-Democrat powerhouse.

wyot

Blue states have electoral systems that are so corrupted that I don't recognize them as legitimate anyways.

>5'11
>6'0

>people would change their political ideology just because the system changed

Why do so many idiots think this? Do you really think increased "campaigning" in a certain area matters in an age of instant information?

>what is ARPANET
>what is ICANN
>what is IANA
>what is Unicode
>what is Google
>etc etc etc

If we went by popular vote than every farmer who grows our fucking food would get shit on over and over and over again. You don't want angry farmers, trust me.

>only 50 votes matter ever, except that one weird time when candidate lost both popular and electoral vote and became president anyway

fptp was a mistake

>WOW

Wyoming has a debt-to-GDP ratio of 4.5%

Californias is 18.5%

Therefore, the voters of Wyoming are better.

>Who gives a fuck about states
Clearly the founding fathers do.

>The electoral college just makes other people a minority, so you arent protecting anyone.

Those 55 CaliFag electoral votes aren't enough for you faggots they are clearly adjusted for population.

Okay here you go you cunt
ipl.org/div/stateknow/popchart.html

See those top 5? If popular vote was all that mattered or the top 5 had more electoral votes, they would be the only states that matter.

113,409,561 combined for the top 5 stages, which is 1/3rd of the US population. For the rest of the 48 states, their voice would be silenced and ignored, where only the next 5 states (Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Georgia, North Carolina) would be 'tiebreakers', and the other 40 states? Might as well succeed because you have no voice.

>American website
Get out newfag. Go and stay go

Every state has at least 3 electoral vote.

>2 senators
>representatives of the house

California is over represented by its 55 electoral votes.
In a true electorally representative domocracy, voter turnout would be considered.
California has the lowest voter turnout besides Hawaii.
The Californian population is overrespresented in the current system. It should have 44 electoral votes.
Florida is underrepresented. It should have 39 electoral votes.

>degenerate Californians should be equal with Wyomingites and/or rest of the country
Nu-uh nigga

Your "logic" only makes sense if everyone in the top population states votes the same way. That never happens and never will happen.

underrated

If Calicunts are so dedicated to their politic opinions, they just have to move to Wyoming.

The thing is, the largest state is almost all blue, is next to what is basically a 3rd world country, and accepts people from it into their state and allows them to vote.

That fact alone will skew any popular vote

Also I am from California and hate this cuck state

FPBP

So it works exactly as intended.

Great.

Californian here, that's california's fault. if you guys welcome diversity instead of shilling yourself as a liberal niggerhole then you'd be swinging the election landscape drastically.

thank god our fore fathers weren't fucking stupid

Do you still learn your own history at school?

State sovereignty is important to Americans. Get over it

Also

>giving power to liberal elites on coasts
>giving power to urbanites on the coast

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Communist_Revolution

Oh no....how will we ever recover......

>sarcasm

>US
>Democracy
We are a Republic

>american doesn't even know how his government works or why it's set up the way it is
every time

So it works? What are you trying to say retard?

Did you come here straight from that shitty Amazing Atheist youtube video about the same subject ?

"oh hey guize btw i didnt vote for hillary but really we should abolish the EC and have the country ran by neo-commies"

>Two Californian anons disagree with OP
>They both got digits

OP accept that it is over, kek has spoken.

More like Californians BTFO

A Californian's vote isn't worth as much as a Wyomingan's but they shouldn't be equal.

California voters influence the California election and Wyoming voters influence the Wyoming election.

We live in a federation of States and the States elect the leader of the federal government.

If you want to influence the Wyoming election, move to Wyoming. You have every right to do that.

Now draw all the wyomingites next to all the californians

K?

>Balance of power

Two Senators per state. Every state.
Representatives proportionate to population.

California has way more say in legislative affairs than Wyoming, so they can pass measures that only benefit them (potentially) because those in Wyoming have less of a voice.

Checks. And. Balances.

If it were up to me Californians wouldn't be allowed to vote at all.

Who gives a shit what californians think

>liberals have pulled the veil on... basic economics

Spics and libshits who should be, and will one day, be killed.

but right now this doesn't benefit me so it's bad

If we were doing things properly, the president election shouldn't matter in the lives of the people, which would make this crybaby fest over electoral college pointless.

The federal government should only exist for national and cross-state matters, with the states themselves making the real laws for the people. It is the liberal welfare system that's making this shit so fucked up.

s-skeletons?

What if every state had 2 electoral votes period? 50 states, 100 electoral votes total.

>waaaahhhh there are blue voters, i dont want them to count as much because they are blue

What a beta faggot

It uses census data, and California has something like 10 million illegal immigrants in it.

We are a republic not a fucking democracy.

Texas, Georgia and the Carolinas have shitloads of liberals in the city.

wyoming confirmed masterstate

Any wyomingite voting republican will cancel the votes of a spic, a trannie and a tech jew. That's why the electorial college should be kept.

because california and new york should forever tell the rest of the country who should be in charge because they just Know Better, even though california and new york are heavily urbanized and contain large amounts of useless people with shit tier degrees and zero real world knowledge

lets just put it this way, whats good for a pants-shittingly stupid liberal useful idiot and whats good for agriculturalists are not the same thing

So what? We wouldnt need to boil census data down to "electoral votes" if every citizen had one vote.

One person, one vote. It's the only fair way to do it. It has nothing to do with not getting "my way," i think any intellectually honest trump voter would agree with me, to the extent they exist.

You completely missed the point.

It isn't that they are blue, they could be Red for all I care, the fact is that they will always skew an election in a certain direction.

Not an argument

>image for ants

>So what if 10 million illegals aliens hop the border to vote in a certain direction? They are american too!

>Its intellectually honest to agree that illegal citizens voting in an american election is okay

Not an argument

Remember when everyone thought Hillary would win via electoral college and trump would use it as an excuse? Good times

Ok. So what? There are 280,000,000 other Americans who all have opinions too. It doesn't matter which "state" they happen to fall into if everyone has one vote.

>that big blue stain at the heart of georgia's voter map every election cycle

Damn these niggers to hell.

I never argued in favor of illegal aliens voting. I support the wall and deportation of all illegals.

California is all illegals anyways

I'd agree if there were any kind of voting laws that ensured one CITIZEN one vote. However anytime it's brought up its called racist even though it's simply there to ensure the system isn't abused. Once you push for strict voter ID laws, I'll help push for popular vote.

Thts the point

The real disgrace is actually the low voter turnout at American elections.

I thought you guys were supposed to by first world.