Did Sup Forums make Toei butthurt enough to create Jiren?

Did Sup Forums make Toei butthurt enough to create Jiren?

youtu.be/02oHFlS9NGc

I’m not watching that bullshit. Go back to

I'll be glad when Super is over so the f/a/ggots will stop spamming other boards with multiple threads a day of their terrible show.

>Sup Forums thinks superfags are from Sup Forums
>Sup Forums thinks superfags are from Sup Forums
>Sup Forums thinks theyre from reddit
HOW DEEP DOES THE RABBIT HOLE GO

Nobody cares about DBS (S is for SHIT)
Not even Akira Toriyama

You have to go b/a/ck

I don't really see Jiren as any similar to Superman in any way whatsoever.

Superman is actually nice, Jiren is an asshole. Their power set is also different.

Even now, at the end of DBS, Goku STILL can't beat Superman. How does it feel Sup Forumsnon?

Isn't he about to stomp Jiren's ass in the next episode which is the finale?

He's Angel tier now
Goku's a universe maker and destroyer

The 'Angels' just like their petulant charges and manchild boss should never have existed.

Everything in Super that was introduced just shits up the setting.

Why would they be butthurt about a guy that can't even carry his own movie?

Hold my beer. Superman killed and now replaced with a black teenage girl called Superheart. Lois is now dating a black man named Cuke Lage. Jon is dead. Krypto is now a black lab.

Keep digging and you will find that the Superfags come from Russia

How many universes has Goku created/destroyed?

>tfw Blanco is Canon

Goku is such a shitty main character, the last thing he needs is the plot giving him yet another powerup simply just for being the main character. He's had what about 5 since this shitshow of post-z content began? More than every other returning character combined.

The only character in DBS that can destroy universes is Zeno.

No? Zeno ERASES universes. Destroying universes is easier. They've been able to do it since Blue.

Pathetic power level bullshit, every time they go "HURR THE WHOLE UNIVERSE IS GOING TO DIE JUST BY THE POWER OF THEM TAKING A DUMP" throughout the franchise it gets more laughable.

Instead of trying to build shallow hype by inserting numbers into the dialogue of the rest of the cast just standing around watching and making commentary why don't the people workong on the series spend time designing actually interesting fight scenes?

>Goku and Beerus cause some shockwaves with their punches
>This means they can destroy universes

They didn't even kill anyone with their shockwaves. You do realize you're taking a feat with 0 fatalities and declaring them universe busters based on it.

Now I'm sure Goku could destroy a universe the same way Main Buu could-by blowing up planets a couple at a time. But any lantern could do that.

>But any lantern could do that.
Here is the thing that bugs me about that. Why don't they do it? At some point, Hal will have enough of Sinetros shit, and hit him with a planet busting attack. Lanterns can use lethal force if need be.

Shin explicitly said that the whole universe was going to be destroyed if they kept fighting.
Kefla was powerful enough to effortlessly destroy a Universe.
Current Goku finally surpassed Kefla for real.

Because Sinestro has planet busting proof shields.

When the guys on DBZ push back against planet killing attacks thats okay but it breaks your mind that lanterns also do that shit?

Yeah but how long would that have taken? Their shockwaves were doing dick. Why are we taking King Kais word anyway? Nigga has been wrong before.

>Kefla was powerful enough to effortlessly destroy a Universe.

How many universes did Kefla destroyed?

What universe did Kefla destroy?

It amuses me that the entirety of modern DBZ wank is based on Goku and Beerus making ripples that didn’t kill a single person.

Shouldn’t you have a universe under your belt BEFORE you’re said to be universe busting tier?

Shin explicitly said that the whole universe was going to be destroyed if they kept fighting.
Kefla was powerful enough to effortlessly destroy a Universe.
Current Goku finally surpassed Kefla for real.
Current Goku can destroy a Universe with a single blast.

Nigga your ENTIRE line of thinking is based on Beerus and Goku making waves that didn’t kill anyone and King Unreliable promising that if they kept fighting (for what? Hours? Days?) the whole universe would die.

Considering they kept fighting and NO ONE died that maybe King Kai was just scared and saying shit?

Even wanked they aren’t beating Superman. He’s taken big bangs to the face. Once in Forgotten Heroes, once in OWOW, and PRIME TIME also ate one and Superman scales to him.

Current one? Yes.

I’m talking about the current Superman you casual tard.

Dude. Follow my logic.

1. Superman absorbs Yellow Sun Energy.

2. Superman gets more powerful.

3. Superman expends Yellow Sun Energy.

4. Superman needs more Yellow Sun Energy.

Yeah, Superman would be lucky if he survived three hits from Goku. The fourth? Is going to turn him into a red smear spread across three star systems.

>but muh non-canon fanwank chapters in which superman becomes the turbo-infinite-god! with muh thought elevator robot armor superman prime gold!
If you can use fanmade stuff(Remember, Superman has had a fuckton of different writers, some smarter than others), so can I. King Goku of AzureAceStarburst's fanfic stomps everything ever, the end.

>Superman can’t be more powerful than the sun

No you dumb fuck. He amplifies the solar energy he absorbs. It operates on th same logic that lets goku eat food and yet produce enough energy to snuff out a star.

>Kefla was powerful enough to effortlessly destroy a Universe.

Bullshit, she didn't destroy a single universe. All she said was that she felt like she could destroy one. Seeing as how before she had no basis on what that amount of power is, it is easy to gather that her statement is unreliable.

OWOW?

What are Rebirth's Superman's best feats?

Rebirth Superman IS the old Superman now. Keep up.

He meant OWAW

Same as the old Superman's best feats. He did destroy an infinite dinension in one puch during a Rebirth story arc though.

At some point, you have to realize these arguments are playground-tier.

So please, stop acting like DBZ fans are the only ones with a playground-tier show.

Goku and Beerus's fight? In space, the more it escalated, the stronger the shockwaves from it got, and it could eventually destroy the universe accidentally. Ergo, if he fired a beam that hard, he could bust a universe. He's been on universe buster level for quite some time, then he went past that. "But muh lantern can do whatever he wants if his will is strong enough" doesn't mean shit when he can create a planet in one comic and lose to some guy with radioactive tattoos in another. Please deal with it.

>It operates on th same logic that lets goku eat food and yet produce enough energy to snuff out a star.
You haven't seen Dragon Ball Z? You don't even know how ki works?

I can tell you now, it doesn't work by consuming calories. I refuse to explain this to you, either sit through the original, or the Kai recut, or get out of here and take your ignorance with you.

>Goku doesn’t get hungry after a fight

>the little shockwaves that killed no one created from him clashing with a god means that if he shot a beam it would totes destroy the universe in an instant.

How many universes has Goku killed?

>It could eventually destroy the universe accidentally.

This has been thoroughly debunked. Supreme Kai was wrong because we saw the waves that were supposed to destroy the universe, but they didn't.

Even if we assume they could, the way that the ki works is that it gets stronger as it goes on, so firing a beam would take time to get to that high of a level.

This this this.