Go ahead, try and refute this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnamese_boat_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariel_boatlift
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haitian_refugees_held_at_the_Guantanamo_Bay_Naval_Base
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>those fears have been broadly unfounded

citation needed

Nobody gives a fuck about him. He tried his best and Trump still won.

In fact, he was a huge factor that helped Trump win.

Current year fellow can take his biased rhetoric and go fuck himself with it.

>there have been no problems integrating muslims into western societies

>99020766
>those fears have been broadly unfounded
>my flag

>native Americans were paranoid
Doubt it

As a follow up, they were too busy preparing to ritualistically kill one another during that year's war game.

>colonizers are now refugees

Does this mean the Syrian refugees are still paying taxes to Syria? Cus that's what the "refugees" in his bottom statement did

Hes literally paid by the same donors who funded the Clinton campaign.

Fuck this guy to hell.

Based Cookie Monster

>invasions never happened before europe came into the US

Nice one.

False premise. It's not about the entire country being wiped out, it's about preserving our quality of life and the quality of life for the refugees. Taking in refugees doesn't hurt anyone but the bottom 10% of people in this country, you know, the people struggling the hardest to make it because they have low skill jobs. We don't have a lot of low skill jobs that just require a human body to fill. That's what this is about. You can't construct a valid argument looking at ONLY one possible consequence of taking in the refugees when there are many, including the spreading of diseases, a lack of resources and jobs for them, and the quality of life for the refugees themselves who will NOT be competitive in the US job market for generations.

This is armchair humanitarianism at its finest. If John Oliver wants to take care of the refugees, how many is he personally willing to pay for to get them language training, a basic education, job training, and everything else they would need to be fully assimilated.

[citation Indians were afraid]

Isn't Thanksgiving a celebration settlers had with Indians?

>he unwittingly gives the best argument against immigration but his audience is too stupid to pick up on it

Don't take our refugees. If you want to do us an actual favour just leave us alone. Don't bomb Libya or Afghanistan or supply rebels with arms in Syria or sell billions of dollars of weapons to Saudi Arabia. We'll buy your shit and if you want you can buy ours but that'd be the end of it.

> the Irish

Yeah I agree.

> The Vietnamese

There were a total of 800,000 Vietnamese boat people, but that was the cumulative total over 20 years. Furthermore, those 800,000 were distributed all over the globe, from North America to France and Australia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnamese_boat_people

In comparison, 1 million refugees entered Germany LAST YEAR ALONE. That's ONE host country taking in MORE refugees in ONE YEAR than had fled Vietnam in more than TWENTY.

> The Cubans

Again, the Mariel Boatlift involved 125,000 Cubans (some criminals and mentally ill released from prisons and asylums among them) over a 6 month period. It ended when the US came to an agreement with Castro about it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariel_boatlift

> The Haitians

You mean the ones we sent to Guantanamo Bay so they couldn't step foot on American soil to claim asylum?

We sent them back to Haiti, John.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haitian_refugees_held_at_the_Guantanamo_Bay_Naval_Base

None of these things are in any way similar other than they involve people, and not even in the same amount.

>Literally admits refugees wiped out the natives before

He BTFO himself. Shitpost harder

>muh injuns
he forgets that injuns got rekt from euro diseases

>move to America
>attack America for existing

I'm having an ugly reaction to Brits right now

It's not about their race or national origin.

It's about their genuinely evil ideology.

>white people killed millions of people with biological and chemical warfare
>let's pick a fight with them

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

he needs to be deported

>one time in fear of people being wiped out by refugees actually came true
He doesn't even see the irony of his statements

Indians all die of European diseases, all Europeans don't die of Indian diseases. Classic case of white privilege.

No shit.
Tuberculosis is on a sharp rise.

>quote sentences out of context, don't check or clarify sources, villanize those that disagree with you

>Dude he is just a comedian, can't you take a joke?

White people were superior to native tribals. We're also superior to barbaric mudslimes therefore we get to decide if we want them around or not, especially when they call us collectively as "the great satan" and have a long history of genociding Christians and blowing shit up.

If he's speaking of Illegals fucking every country treats them more harshly than we do and most are shitholes no one would even want to stay in for the first place.

The native americucks survived. If anything, that should teach you to be worried about gaijins and protect your own clay with absolute prejudice.

They were already busy killing eachother before anyone else came along

>Go ahead, try and refute this one.

No? Fuck off, retard. Anyone replying to this thread is also fucking retarded.

sage

Except that's also not really true. Most of the natives died to disease, not the "refugees" themselves. And let's be honest, they weren't "refugees" they were conquerors when the Spanish came, and they were in the new world first.

If you look at the genetics in the United States, a whole lot of people have some Native American blood as well. That hypergamy probably kicked in big time as a lot of colonists took Native American wives since they didn't bring a lot of women with them and many of the villages that the colonists found were greatly diminished in size before the real conflicts between the natives and the colonists even began. Yes, plenty of natives, especially the more war like tribes died to bullets, but far more probably died to disease from simply coming into contact with white people and the Spanish, and interbreeding into extinction.

Trump just made him a huge star. With Jon Lebowitiz out of the picture, Oliver will be the new safe space all the leftists cling to for warmth. Just as Stewart rose to fame on the back of Bush, so shall Oliver rise to fame and riches as the media props him up as a witty foil to all of Trump's proposals. Look for (((news media))) to start playing John Oliver clips. This guy will owe his career to Trump.

>Current year fellow with biased rhetoric

Not agreeing with lime in op but this has been Sup Forums for the last five years or longer. I like how
>current year
>costanza face
Is a legacy meme but it's suddenly heresy when libs do it. Fucking hypocritical babies.

I'm glad current year man is going away now. No need to be reminded in 2017. "But it's the CURRENT YEAR" is our slogan now. We will use it when liberals question our shift to ultra nationalism. It's all we need to tell them to justify our actions.

I wish he would stick to other things
the multi-level marketing video was pretty good

> mfw Obamacare and rising health insurance costs would prevent the refugees from getting a job even if they had job skills.

It's ok to wipe inferior races like the indians (Both kind)

The pilgrims were not refugees.
They were settlers and exiled criminals.

The "refugees" coming to the west aren't peaceful Christians nor are the hard working settlers, they are trash that want a nanny state to hand them welfare for the rest of their lives. Once the piggybank in the EU dries up they will just move on to the next country that provides them some sort of social safety net, they do not ever intend to contribute to the host countries, they are parasites. Oh, and the state that they are running from doesn't exile prisoners, they just cut their heads off, I'm sure there is no way that importing a group of people like this could go wrong.

>colonizers
>refugees

What?

The people that write for this show are the snarkiest cunts ever.

That entire one line joke will bluepill tons of preteens and teenagers, not to mention weak minded adults. The worst part is it is a statement that isn't even based in reality, nor a comparison to any situation that is current-year relevant. Take Sweeden, for example. Germany? The fucking UK...

native indians didn't were a single nation, they had fights between them, no such thing as native, they were cherokee or seminola why do they fail to understand this?

Everybody knows that but it doesn't matter. What difference does it make?

The Irish were some of the shittiest immigrants we ever let in here. The new York riots are one example of their shit and the fact that they were huge contributors to organized crime. It took them for fucking ever to integrate.

Oh god, what are they going to do now.

At least they did integrate. Not like the degenerates who still live in reservations

So he's agreeing that we'll be wiped out after letting in millions of people with completely different interests and culture than ours, sounds like Sup Forums.

I know autism is a struggle so let me help you out in understanding this - the costanza meme was the same type of irony as le current year man when posted by us.
Liberals like slimey limey are not being ironic or sarcastic. The truly believe that because it's THIS YEAR you shouldn't be doing what you're doing, and that it is a valid argument against you. They've been saying it for a long time - decades even - to promote their agenda by making you seem like you're behind the times or a caveman or whatever.

Are you actually equating that to an /lgbt/ crossboard faggot shitpost saying
>not liking boicpucci
>2016
?

Point still is, is that people coming in doesnt always work out so well for the natives.

>unfounded fears

>Charlie
>Bataclan
>Nice
>a priest savagely assassinated in front of the faithful

This is only the tip of the iceberg. As of today, there are at least 3000 islamists in France that represent a sufficient threat to be monitored by our anti-terrorist services. There are at least 100 of them in my city alone. Counter-terrorism has failed 4 times, but prevented dozens of attempts since 2015. I remember the sleepless nights on 13 Nov, and 14 July. The blood of 238 people flowed through our streets, be it in Paris, in Nice, or in the middle of the countryside.

I deeply want this ugly pseudo-intellectual British "humorist" to experience the moments of absolute terror of the Charlie caricaturists, to take the bullet Woliski has taken instead, to hide and cry like those trapped in the Bataclan, sending messages to their loved ones as the calm steps of the jihadists come closer to them, to run away with the terrified crowd from this truck, to watch helplessly a peaceful, innocent old man getting murdered in the name of a religion of hate

Why would we refute that?

What happened to the native americans is actually a really great argument for being Xenophobic.

good meme

Jewish immigrants gave USSR the nuke, google Oppenheimer

>implying any flood in countries with less civilized people ever worked out better for that country and didn't cause its downfall
curremt year man needs to off himself and all his team while his at it

oppenheimer was a kike, but he was one of the guys that lead the manhattan project.

It was the Rosenbergs who acted as soviet spies and gave the soviets the plans for the nuke.

I'm not sure how that logic checks out. Like, yeah. We should totes be concerned with all the Pajeet Ahmed Abdul IS stuff, and Jihad and Taqiya are totally legitimate fears, but how's that arguement support that? I'm missing something here, I know it.

>try and refute this one.
The old image and quote meme; got me with that one.

>It was ironic!!!

Just stop faggot.

>we were refugees
No, we were conquers. What he has cited is an example of how race exterminated another one via emigration from its own lands.

What a fucking faggot.

Thanksgiving has nothing to do with pilgrims and Indians. It was instituted during the Civil War by Abraham Lincoln to give the nation a day of rest in a time of undue strife.

Protestants had days of thanks in their communities before, but our national holiday literally has nothing to do with them. I don't know where that meme came from and I think I need to research it. I suspect it was an advertising ploy at some point and just gained steam.

I wish we could get a guy like pol pot in America as our leader. So we could line up people like Oliver, SJW's and kikes up against a brick wall and slaughter them as their families watch. Trumpmer rouge when?

So he is basically saying that when a different race/culture invades you they mean to genocide you and take what's yours?

Can't argue with that. If white man doesn't want to wind up on reservations he had better get his shit together and remove the mud invaders.

>Irish

White western. Perfect.

>Vietnamese

Literally what. Azns can be successfully integrated into a western lifestyle

>Cubans and haitians

Literally ruining Florida and other gulf states

>Thanksgiving

He's arguing against himself. No one for immigration is dumb enough to try and use thanksgiving as an argument because it breaks everything. It's a gigantic bright blinking sign against letting foreigners into your country.

it was tho, that was the joke you fucking retard

People would say 2000+14 and shit like that, if you couldn't perceive irony in that it's on you

To welcome foreigners with a conquering culture into your own with open arms and acceptance is flirting with death. Look at a great deal of western Europe.

>implying the British soldiers were refugees
>people honestly giving a fuck about a sand nigger from a nobody country who just reads of the note cards the jew producers give him
>trying to refute the difference between a "civilian" fleeing from a war and fully armed and geared soldiers exploring for new land
0/10 shit bait, shit question. next

Ahh. Thankee

Says the guy who's people burned down the white house.

It literally was you fucking retard.

How new are you?