Will his character ever be treated as the ultimately more heroic person that he actually is vs his nonsensical...

Will his character ever be treated as the ultimately more heroic person that he actually is vs his nonsensical vilification since Schism?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/search/filename/ 1517420335841/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, as soon as Disney starts production on a X-men movie

It depends. I fear they may keep shiting on him to make Jean's next love interest look cool.

I think he works more as a villain.

>will a capeshit character ever be returned to status quo

gee boss i dunno

Doubt it.
Nah. Current Marvel creatives seem to be under the pretense that X-fags hate Cyclops, when that can't be further from the truth. The only ones who do are casuals who've never read an X-book in their life, or all they read was UXM 201, and X-factor 1.
This.

How? That's yet to be seen.

Whatever they do to him, I wish they don't shit on him anymore than they keep doing.

In today's liberal market there is nothing to be gained in pushing a straight white male leader character as a major hero.

He will never comeback so NO.

And people will probably keep supporting Cyke and the writters will keep will wondering why they support him and hate Jean so fucking much.

>X-men betray him
>His wife left him.
>Emma frost betray him
>He supporting magneto ideals.

There is a wide margin of difference between him and Mags.

>tfw his son and father didn't even attend his funeral
fucking hell, he never asked for this.

you guys know that he's alive hidden somewhere in limbo, right?

He died, TWICE. He is so fucking dead.

>status quo
>marvel
Pls user, things will never be the same in all new all different 2.0

Is this the best page in all of Marvel?

Yes user, it is so hard living in a world where straight white guys are only 93% of leading characters rather than 98%

comics are made for these white straight guys by white straight guys so whatever

I can only imagine the trauma you must be going through when they revived Moon Boy and The Rocketeer as black ladies. How do you manage to survive it?

On a big pile of money with lots of beautiful women

>Depicted as some sort of Hitler just because stopping the murdercloud
>Killed not one, not two but THREE TIMES

Being Cyclops its sufferting, not Black Bolt level of suffering, but still a considerable amount.

I stopped reading all X-men stuff after Legacy and I dropped Scott's X-book because it felt like nothing was happening and it seemed like Legion was doing all the stuff I wanted Scott and his team to be doing. So what the fuck did he do to make people start treating him like Hitler other than the phoenix thing which wasn't even that bad.

He lost though... which is sad.

He'll be remembered the cuck that he is.

Only a tiny percent of x-fags give a fuck about him anyways, you guys need to stop buying the memes you pump out

What memes?

How is scott a cuck?
As far as i remember he fucked and married Jean while Logan cried for that.

He tried to stop the Inhumans from gassing all mutants on Earth and killing 30% of the planet's population via Terrigenesis failure. During Marvel's Inhumants push, this was badguy material.

He was even off having mind dates with Emma after Jean kissed Logan.

They should retcon it so that right before Avengers vs. X men Scarlet Witch sub consciously does a spell that puts everyone’s mistrust and loathing of her after Avengers disassembled and m day was put onto Cyclops. This is the only thing that explains why cyke is treated like Hitler for doing nothing( killed prof x while possessed by Phoenix meanwhile Jean killed an entire planet while possessed and nobody blames her) and Scarlet witch killed millions of mutants when she deported them and actually is hitler

We all know who the REAL cuck in the Marvel universe is.

They should also retcon it so that the Terriigen gases weren’t poisonous to mutants after all cyke and the x men were in London when they first hit and had no ill effects. When the mist passed over Latveria Doom pumped something into it that was poisonous to mutants

It's been so long since I've read AvX but other than that and that AA tie-in where Emma destroys Juston's sentienel I don't remember them doing anything terrible. Didn't Scott actually fix some shit?

He is dead, Jim. I still can’t believe why did they kill him.

Twice

>twice
What?

He got killed during Secret Wars too

he died in secret wars, death of x and phoenix resurrection

>phoenix resurrection
I didn't even get what the point of his death in that was but maybe it's because I'm really out of the loop on X-stuff

Scott was the main character of Gillen's Uncanny X-Men and it sold very well.

Scott + Emma + Magneto + Colossus +Magik + Storm + Namor

sold better than

Wolverine + Beast + Iceman + Kitty Pryde + Rachel + Quentin Quire

Thrice. They resurrected him in the resurrection of Jean Grey mini just so they could kill him again.

It Scott dying someone's fetish at Marvel?

He's the go-to character to kill off that quite possibly everybody that has heard of X-men is familiar with.

I still can't get over the fact that the X-Men are just fucking fine having Magneto around, but half of them got buttmad at Cyke for wanting to get rid of a damn cloud.
One of these guys has killed hundreds, if not thousands, and regularly expresses an interest in genocide, and it ain't fucking Cyclops

>and Scarlet witch killed millions of mutants
That's not even true though

Bullshit. Forget what issue but during m day Magma was chilling in a volcano with her similarly powered boyfriend. He gets depowered right in front of her and dies. It’s said out right in the issue that millions of mutants were depowered in similar situations like flyers would have fallen and water breathers would have drowned. At the least she killed tens of thousands

Fuck off Pietro

>At the least she killed tens of thousands
Highly unlikely that there were tens of thousands of mutants in situations where being depowered would have killed them at that very moment.

I just want him to get an eyepatch so he's a real cyclops.

Didn't someone die because they lost their powers while flying?

You know I never really cared for this costume. The visor doesn't look good as an X

implying flying mutants didnt move everywhere by flying

before the Scarlet Witch, the big cities of the world had their own mutant districts, Chinatown style.

This is what Wanda did all over the world
For some mutants it was great, for most it was a disaster, and it got many killed. Like the woman phased into the ground. There is also a flyer who fell on a car.

Still a far cry from your original claim of millions.
Also, bit unfair to instantly forgive Scott for killing Xavier while under the influence of the Phoenix, but place all the blame of M-Day on Wanda, despite her mental break at the time, and then the later reveal that Doom engineered the entire thing.

I am not that guy you were talking too

It is true she had a mental breakdown, but the Doom retcon never made sense, unless it was Doom lying to make Wanda feel better because he loves her.
Doom should have no interest at all in creating a world in which Magneto is the most powerful man in the world, mutants are the top species, and you have Apocalypse as the ruler of Egypt, Exodus as the dictator of Australia who answers to Magneto, even Madison Jeffries was a South American dictator.

Doom creating a reality like that makes no sense.

The original claim of millions was mine you are arguing with multiple anons dipshit. Once again jean killed Six billion an entire sentient species and no one bats an eye cyke killing only Xavier while possessed shows what a hero he is. And I’m not saying Wanda can’t be redeemed but blaming doom ain’t the way to do it. Manipulated by doom is a joke compared to being possessed by the Phoenix force

can we list mutants """heroes""" that should be beheaded for good?

>wanda
>magik
>xavier
>emma
>jean
>magneto
>kitty

>magik
Go fuck yourself

>emma
Suck my dick

He'd make a good replacement for that dirty fucking traitor Magneto.

you know that she will fuck up perpetually

The kids that grew up hating cyclops because he stopped Wolverine from fucking his wife grew up and now write the X-men comics.

remember when you were a kid and everything uncool was called gay? well now cuck has replaced gay.

So based.

You could put George Lincoln Rockwell's or William L Pierce's face over Magneto, and Andrew Anglin or Enoch over Scott.

I have such a hard time believing kids are going around calling each other cucks now even though I know it's true

>Wolverine + Beast + Iceman + Kitty Pryde + Rachel + Quentin Quire
yeah well the only good characters in that line up are Racheal and Beast

Beast hasn't been a good character for a while

wow, except Jean you have the shittiest opinion on Sup Forums

He was still enjoyable at that time though

>wanda
can end the world with a thought, unstable
>magik
a walking portal to demonic invasion
>xavier
literally a jerk
>emma
no morals overpower telepath, genocide the inhuman scum recently but if left unchecked, what more she's going to do?
>jean
do I really need to explain?
>magneto
body count higher than stalin a this point
>kitty
slut

>mutants are back
>lost

yes, but hot
has actual rule over domain
yes but being a jerk isn't a death penalty or Sup Forums would be offed. Also has done plent of good in the past
literally the character that will go the furthest out of her way to protect children
no, jean dies
you are right, no excuse, but I enjoy the character
not all bisexuals are sluts

Is there a particular reason almost all of them are women?

writers have a easier time writing woman doing bad things since it's easier to forgive

Was cyclops ever a villain
I read most of Bendis run (skipped the gotg crossovers) and he still seemed, in universe, like a guy doing his best to train a team how he thought he should
The writing wasn’t great but he never once played the role of an antagonist, just a guy who argued with wolverine sometimes

>what more she's going to do
Use her powers to make you less gay

It's more like women X-Men are really fucking popular and they generally rise to the top.

not really but they were pushing him already to the edge... to later do the inhuman push and sacrifice him

anyway, I'll never forgive bendis, he got the book in one of the highest moment possible in this decade and made a slow run, the only memorable thing is the magik outfit

He was “”””””””””evil””””””””””” in death of x.

desuarchive.org/co/search/filename/ 1517420335841/
autism

Only when we can kick out whatever asshat though the Inhumans could actually replace the X-Men.