This year will be great for Mexican animation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zaYcMf5Ei6A
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/José_Luis_Moro
my.mixtape.moe/zttoor.webm
my.mixtape.moe/vfnqhr.webm
my.mixtape.moe/gnbxyn.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think you mean, "This year will be a start for Mexican animation".

Villainous is trash

this

edgy

where the hell can I watch this and is the is this mainly in english or spanish, and which dub is better?

Netflix

And Spanish best dub

Let's cut the crap. None of you would've even paid attention any of these shows if it wasn't for the girls, no matter how well written they were.

I watched Legendquest because it looked cool. The fact that Best Girl's plotline was GOAT was but a happy accident.

I think you both mean Mexicanimation
beanime

xochitl season 2 WHEN???

I don't have netflix yet, is there a torrent or mega?

there are too many of them now: amazon, hulu, starz. I'm cancelling hulu and starz in april, but until then no netflix for me.

go english or japanese but for god's milkshake don't go spanish

I would MEGA the show but I'm lacking the first three episodes, also it's pretty late in eurostan

No release date yet?

what's wrong with the spanish one? I assume is a mexican dub, i can understand the apprehension if it was european spanish.

There were other years....

I hope they announce it soon

There's nothing wrong with it, they just don't like it because Teodora talks like a snob shit.

The English dub is over at kimcartoon, couldn't tell you where the others are at.

nah,its great

Is there hope for my future as an animator?

I don't know you, but yes

Girls are a bonus, some of us actually like cartoons.

The fanbase likes more BH and Flug
Demencia has the third place top

>Legend Quest thread
OH BOY, who wants to bet how long it’ll be before the Mods nuke this thread for no reason!

The girls on that show were too lewd for a children cartoon

Demencias nice,but I wouldn't watvmch a show simply for her,the character interaction comedy is nice and we get some interesting animation bits,top that off with it being the only cartoon that's currently airing that captures that early 2000's feel at least imo. It's a decent show with a show runner that's been working on his creation since he was a kid.besides I like Flug best and no not in a the fujoshit sense.

>coco won the oscar

it count?

Disney, so no

Is this the same fag who feels the need to constantly point out that these shows are mexican for no real reason?

Legend Quest is mexican animation, I don't kow if Villanous count

What other latinamerican shows are right now?

There's that Vikings show that looks rather pastelly for something called that

Legend Quest is bettet than the movies, they're trash

What is Legend Quest like? I see it pop up on my Netflix recommendationd from time to time but I don't get much sense of what it is or motivated to watch it. I just fond the redhead cute.
But what kind of cartoon is it, completely episodic or does it have overatching storylines and character developement? Is it more action or even slapstick oriented, or another dialogue based cartoon?
More importantly, is it fun?

>Japanese
Why though. Any seiyuu worth noting?

It's fun

Fuck off, I only watch it because of BH x Flug

Comedy adventure plot with an overarching narrative, fun use of various mythologies, and a likable cast, which is more than can be said for most Cable Cartoons now.

Mods hate when people talk about cartoons on the cartoon board.

We need a separate /ca/ board for cartoons so the mods can have Sup Forums be comics only like they so obviously want.

>latinamerica animation
Don't forget Lara

I already have, who is she? Is her show any good or just waifushit like the Legend Quest movie series.

Literally who?

She's from a brazilian cartoon "Jorel's brother"

Is it any good?

And the show has a lot of wacky humor
It's good

Fuck that one, the creator is tumblr as fuck, he even does Hero Academia Yaoi shit and "non binary" gay shit on his instagram.

so who is gonna be the main villain of this season?

I hope it's fenrir.

why is teo so creepy?

Im watching for BH.

She’s a teenage Girl and the only Teenage male teenage friend she has around is not only the one she can never truly be with or even touch, but also has the hots for someone else. Of course she’d Pushed to weird limits by that.

Is Oswaldo from the same neck of the woods? I forget.

moviedora a cute
please don't forget her

>they just don't like it because Teodora talks like a snob shit
...but that's how the character is supposed to be. Even the one in the movies is a huge snob. It's like they didn't know Teodora's character at all and then they claim she's their waifu. Pfft.

Brazilian

>Those horrible character designs

There is also Puerto Papel and a couple of other interesting looking shows
youtube.com/watch?v=zaYcMf5Ei6A

Inneed

and why should we remember a shitty character like Moviedora?

>that shit taste

typical of a Sup Forums user

>Even the one in the movies is a huge snob.
Yeah well the movies are shit now aren’t they?

It looks interesting

so, whats the deal with the main character? why he had that power.

Yeah, she's supposed to sound like a bitch

I do not think they're going to explain that

the fuck?

Because you wouldn't have Netflixdora if Moviedora wasn't created in the first place.

Didn't watch that episode all the way through but reading the description of the episode makes it sound like they got time stop powers from soda?
The show is kind of like a mexican gravity falls with a pair of siblings that go to live with their grandpa and in each episode weird supernatural shit happens.

oh shit

ok thats a good argument

When the fuck did beaners learn to make good shows anyway?

that show looks like shit

>mfw all these countries having better animated shows than America

>Marina
Interesting to see they didnt draw the dog since it trended some there in Japan back in the September earthquake

lol

Made a typo

They are low quality
But i really liked "Las Momias de Guanajuato" and "El Charro Negro"

Valentina won the Leobowl by default

the only thing i don't like about the netflix series is that the spic dub have a lot of errors

Villainous is arguably more Mexican than Legend Quest, who while originally created by and for Mexicans was only popularized by the Netflix counterpart whose writers were mostly American and was even originally dubbed in English. Think of it like The Office Uk version and The Office Us version where the ingredients are the same but the cooking is different. Villainous on the other hand, is Alan Ituriel's without a doubt and his product is what the whole world sees

Anyone know the name of this show?

yes, just expect incredibly low wages and the chance of not getting paid if you are not smart.

Astro / time travel is a entertaining concept.

post best girl of your latin show

That was animated in Spain.
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/José_Luis_Moro

At least put some cleavage on the suite..sheesh.

El Santo was a good show

This movie was good?

yup

Nice Chile, well done

She can´t help it

no

Looks like some shitty cartoon for kids

My heartboner and my real boner are in full ducking force right now!

Who's the kawaiiest, guys?
Teodora?
my.mixtape.moe/zttoor.webm
Or Marsella?
my.mixtape.moe/vfnqhr.webm

Teodora, hands down.

Marce, she sound so sweet

...or the slutty Areburihe?
my.mixtape.moe/gnbxyn.webm

I thought Villainous wasn't gonna have shit after that one batch of shorts last year. Those SU fags lies to me