Say what you will about the new suit, but it's arguably a better looking "Iron Spider" than the original

Say what you will about the new suit, but it's arguably a better looking "Iron Spider" than the original

Yes it's a perfect shit that looks like ice cream instead of a log.

How is this acceptable?

Your Sup Forums meme is old

Disney doesn't care. Iron Man 1 looked better than Civil war.

Nah Iron Spider is low tier as far as Spidey Costumes go and it's still better than THAT.
Seriously what is that logo?
Why is it so busy?

Both are shit, but nothing in movies can be better than in comics, IMO.

Remember when Spider Man movies were good? Good times.

Agreed. Still a shit suit though, his regular Homecoming suit is fine.

what's wrong with it?

I think the Iron Spider is a shit alt design but the original is still miles better than that watered down bullshit. They just gave it an obnoxious spider design with a gold trim and called it a day.

>What is that logo
It's essentially one of Ben Reily's old logos
I like it because it still tries to be a classic Spider-Man suit. The other is just fucking bland, more Iron Man than Spider, not a good balance

>more Iron Man than Spider
That's the fucking point.

>Essentially
but with a ton of extra shit and alterations
Seriously that's awful.
Sometimes less is more, Marvel you don't need to overdesign every fucking thing.

Yeah, still looks shit.
Agreed, but it's every fucking MCU costume at this point. Just look at Black Panther. Would have been great without the purple highlights

Honestly, if they made the colors like pic related as opposed to with all the weird shiny textures and shit, I believe it would look alright. I mean, considering that it's the homecoming suit, that is.

silly old moves and their physical sets. imagine if Marvel had to build a bridge like that

On another note, here's what I guess it could look like if they go "He finds the space poopy in space" for once.

>Yeah, still looks shit.
Yet it still looks better than the shit smear that is the MCU design.

Eh, gold seems to mesh better with red/blue than silver, but that's just my opinion

It really doesn't. Dropping the blue really hurts the original's design, and the logo sucks. Iron Spider is one of the most overrated Spidey costumes

>Dropping the blue really hurts the original's design
The gold is a fine substitute
>and the logo sucks
Not anymore than the MCU version
>Iron Spider is one of the most overrated Spidey costumes
That's besides the point. They adapted a shit suit and managed to make it worse.

Fuck that's good. I can only hope that they made the ugly shit from the OP just so we can get this.

Yeah, such nostalgia for the power ranger looking shit that were the Raimi movies.

They were ok at best, the Webb ones were atrocious, HC is decent.

Fight me.

God I hate the puffy cheeks crap from the new black panther suit. The CW one was great, didn't need that shit.

Why did the original Iron Spider costume have three legs?

Some thematic thing about Anansi, the African mythology spider-god of stories, having only 7 legs. So the 4 real limbs, and the 3 artificial ones.

I personally disagree. Blue is having a good blue/red mix is important for Spider-Man designs, and the Ben logo is better than whatever the hell Stark did there. But hey, that's just my personal opinion.
I like his ears and body suit better than the CW one. It's pretty simplistic without the dumb purple charge

Yeah, totally, my only problem is the cheeks. Go with all the new stuff, just keep the lower part of the face just as it was in the old mask.

>Blue is having a good blue/red mix is important for Spider-Man designs
Except when it's an alt costume you absolute mong.

Fuck off McNiven, nobody cares

Quit being retarded.

After you. You're the one who's getting assblasted over a different opinion

It's an opinion that rests upon the premise that a fucking alternate costume has to abide by the original color scheme. Which is pants on head retarded.