What cartoon have you had the most fun watching this decade?

What cartoon have you had the most fun watching this decade?

Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes was comfy viewing until the end of the Secret Invasion arc in the second season.

I don't cartoons because I'm not faggot.

Looney Tunes: Back in Action

Probably Voltron. Better than Korra, but I still enjoyed Korra quite a bit when it came out.

Then what are you doing here?

Sonic Underground.
Do I need help?

No, if you like it then good for you. We all like what we like.

Being angry

you're right user! let's do it to it!
IT'S SPIN AND WIN TIME!

Probably before Rick and Morty
>but but le redditor soryboy faggot

It's a fairly popular show, and so I was able to watch it with other people. And it's one of those shows that lends itself to bantering each other and shitting on the show itself. Altogether it was probably the most fun I've had watching a cartoon in a while, even if it's far from being the objectively best cartoon.

FOREVER FIGHT AS ONE!

Discovering BTAS and STAS, as well as rediscivering invader zim

Carry on then

the horse show , i'm not even kidding

Watching Samurai Jack with Sup Forums was an amazing experience.
On the other hand, on terms of extended viewing of a shop I'd agree with this user

most fun I've had with a cartoon recently was Miraculous Ladybug, iunno about the whole decade

Gravity falls

Unironically Samurai Jack S5. So many memories. Besides that, TCW.

that was 6 years ago user

Didn't even have to think twice.

Star

O.K. K.O., Archer, Voltron; Legendary Defender, Star Vs., Sonic Boom, Season 1 of Rick and Morty (first half of S2 was bland as fuck), Venture Bros., Samurai Jack, Gravity Falls, Ben 10: Omniverse, Scooby Doo: Mystery Inc., Green Lantern: TAS, and Star Wars: Rebels off the top of my head.

Top honors go to Sonic Boom. Never in my wildest dreams would I ever thought that people who hate the Sonic franchise would like the show. The threads on Sup Forums and Sup Forums were so great.

Uncle Grandpa

Regular Show

On drugs or not?

unironically same. i will always have fond memories trying to gifure out all the hidden secrets in the show while at the same time shitposting in /gfg/.

saved

Adventure Time. I know the show is full of flaws but every time I watch it I enjoy the hell out of it.

Right Now Kapow. Such a shame it only had one season. It was the best thing on since MLP went to shit.

Archer, Moonbeam City, Mike Tyson Mysteries, Venture Bros

George of the Jungle (2007)

Which was still this decade.

Do you even know how long a decade is?

WOY is the only cartoon I've seen in ages that regularly made me laugh.

Most fun? Probably Rick and Morty season 1, back when it wasn't popular enough for Sup Forums to hate it relentlessly.

Since we're going with this decade, I guess I'd also put early Adventure Time, Dan Vs, Gravity Falls, and horse show on that list.

Either Samurai Jack Season 5 or Gravity Falls

Bojack Horseman?

Wander Over Yonder

Justice League Action

pony
mostly because of the drama and shitpost throughout the years was incredible

Most probably TTGO and BoJack

Might not be exactly all of it from this past decade, and I haven't given myself time to commit to some of these shows, but off the top of my head I would have to say:

Archer
TTGO
Turbo Fast
OK K.O
Mike Tyson Mysteries
Sym-Bionic Titan (as of recently)
Voltron
Steven Universe

I've we're talking about the years from 2008 to 2018, then.... Wakfu season 1. In French, subbed. The story and art struck me on a personal level.

Tron: Uprising.

It's... 10 years user
10 is more than 6

Not a series, but Toy Story 3 was one of the most exciting and memorable movie theater experiences I've ever had. So many good times were had in 2010. Regular Show was definitely my favorite cartoon of the last 10 years, if Chowder doesn't cut it.

Gumball and Clarence

Turbo Fast is really underapreciated gem

Most fun: Over the Garden Wall
Second most fun: Gravity Falls

Sonic Boom

What comes to mind for me, immediately, Whether they're unpopular opinions or not!

>Penn Zero: PTH (especially S2, where it got much funnier / played much more to its actual strengths. Plus, I enjoyed the ending.)

>Harvey Beaks (best Nicktoon I've seen this decade, period!)

>Pickle and Peanut (despite how ugly/dumb it is)

>Welcome to the Wayne

>Future-Worm! (Rick and Morty light, but that's NOT a bad thing.)

>Right Now Kapow!

>Milo Murphy's Law

>Tangled: TAS (a better Star Vs. than Star Vs.!)

>Ducktales (2017)

>Gumball

>Clarence (home to my favorite dumb-ass MC)

>Gravity Falls (specifically S2, when the Dipper/Wendy shit died)

>Adventure Time (when there's no romance BS; Stakes/Islands were amazing)

>Regular Show (same as Adventure Time)

>Mighty Magiswords (despite the pacing issues early on)

>The Loud House (specifically S2, when it actually got good and knew what it wanted to be)

>Rick and Morty (even though the fan-base SUCKS worse than pony show's.)

>OK K.O. (what Steven Universe should've been as it went on and became less of - FUN. TO. WATCH.)

>Wishfart (One of few Canadian cartoons I actually like! Gumball is better at this, however.)

>The ZhuZhus (Much better writing than LPS (2012), despite a less desirable art-style. LPS (Littlest Pet Shop) (2012) was OK, but that's mostly thanks to Seasons 2 & 3, plus Blythe herself, honestly - I just love that bitch.)

>Wander Over Yonder (especially S1; I personally hate Dominator as a character and seeing her die would have been much more preferable, honestly.)

>We Bare Bears (especially its later seasons, where character development is more prominent; plus Baby Bears are the best!)

Honorable mention(s): Unikitty; watching people whine-and-cry about TTGO!.

And that's all off the top of my head - everything else that comes to my mind is overrated BS that I don't like all that much, despite some good ideas here or there - Star Vs. and Steven Universe come to mind HERE.

Take care.

Wakfu. Percidel was fun to watch

Wander Over Yonder, Milo Murphy's Law, Harvey Beaks & Venture Bros.