Appoints top corporate shills

>appoints top corporate shills
admit it, Trump played you fags

>Chair of Cooler Heads Coalition whose mission is "Dispelling the myths of global warming"
nice!

Don't forget to sage this faggots thread.

Good jeb, ((((Sup Forums)))) It was just as planned by uncle Soros.

we are so cucked, Kek save us!

>denies science
you vaccinate your kids?

>denies science
what does that even mean?

an overwhelming majority of climate scientists acknowledge that shit will get nasty if we don't stop polluting

either one doesn't believe this (denies science)

or one welcomes this which is just folly

Less jews. Sage

Shills

i believe an overwhelming majority of them acknowledge that, it's just i think they're paid to do so. and they ostracize, blackball and take grants away from those who don't, and that it's not grounded in reality or scientific data.

the ones getting paid like Donald Trump's pick, are actually funded by energy companies.

who is it that has the incentive to fund research that demonstrates global warming?

You can't ignore this Sup Forums. The meme is over. Shit gets real now. The fact that you want this thread saged shows how fucking different this board is. It's disgusting. Everyone here lacks the ability to look at things with even the slightest objectivity. Sup Forums must be nothing but 14 year olds now. Where did all the people go that used to be on Sup Forums? Serious question because this board is going the way of Sup Forums. Used to be great, now its nothing but shit.

>who is it that has the incentive to fund research that demonstrates global warming?
globalists.
no better way to unite the world under a one world government than to create a bogeyman that threatens the entire globe, that we must all rally together against to fight.

found the braindead holy shit

I thought climate change denying was a meme. Get off the computer it'll give you cancer.

>ur dunb go away
can you elaborate?

i'm not pulling this out of my ass, they've admitted to it:

>"In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. In their totality and in their interactions these phenomena do constitute a common threat with demands the solidarity of all peoples. But in designating them as the enemy, we fall into the trap about which we have already warned namely mistaking systems for causes. All these dangers are caused by human intervention and it is only through changed attitudes and behaviour that they can be overcome. The real enemy, then, is humanity itself."
>- Club of Rome, The First Global Revolution, 1991

>who is it that has the incentive to fund research that demonstrates global warming?

Oil companies that are already drilling for oil benefit by blocking other producers, therefore lowering oil supply and raising oil prices. You don't actually believe the Dakota Access Pipeline protests originated from people worried about pollution do you?

Mike Pence removed them all

>HURR durr he hired people that have some experience somewhere

Only shady one on their is the Goldman fag. Did you expect him to hire literal who's with no experience just because they aren't insiders?

Besides its all hearsay right now from desperate and failing media

Sage CTR spam.

That quote explicitly says that global warming is man-made and an actual threat. The fact that they name it doesn't mean they invented it.