So who are the teams?

So who are the teams?

Thor with the Guardians

Iron Man, Spider-Man, Dr. Strange doing their own thing

Cap is with Bucky, Black Widow, Black Panther, Vision, and Wanda

Where do Hawkeye and Ant Man fit?

Other urls found in this thread:

denofgeek.com/uk/movies/54880/gwyneth-paltrow-teases-peppers-avengers-infinity-war-role
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ant-Man is in every scene

He's just so small you can't see him

Can't wait for the absolute clusterfuck of a shit poster.

Cosmic team of Thor and the GotG
NY team of Stark, Spidey, Strange and Hulk
Wakanda team of panther, Cap, Bucky and panthers side characters

What the fuck. How did I forget Banner. Yeah he is with them

Why ask us a question and then answer it yourself?

NY: Strange, Spider-Man, Iron Man, Wong (+ Pepper as Rescue)
Space: GOTG and Thor. No idea what happens to Korg and Valkryie. Thanos either kills Loki or employs him.
Team Cap: Cap, Bucky, Black Widow, Black Panther, Wanda, Vision, Falcon, Shuri, Okoye, Banner.

Thor with Rocket and Groot
Iron Man, Dr Strange, Spider-Man, Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax and Mantis together
Cap, Bucky, Black Widow, Falcon, War Machine and Black Panther fighting in Wakanda.
Hulk will start off with Thor, get reamed by Thanos and end up with Tony, Strange and Spider-Man, where they find him as Bruce, then he takes the Hulkbuster to Wakanda and then goes Hulk and helps Cap and Panther defend Wakanda.

This poster is the teams.

>no sign of Korg
B L E S S

These people will not survive the movie

>Unironically thinking they'll kill both Cap and Bucky
>Unironically thinking they'll kill both Gamora and Nebula

You're some kind of stupid.

Why do people think they'll kill all the Black Order in this movie and not have some of them for Avengers 4?

They can kill anyone they want and bring them back next movie so killing off both Bucky and Cap isn't that far fetched.

-Thor with Rocket and Groot
-The rest of the Guardians
-Iron Man with Spidey and Doc Strange
-Cap with Widow, Wanda, Falcon, Vision, Bucky, Panther, Banner

Because nobody cares about the Black Order. I would've been fine without them so I want them gone sooner we can get some more character work for Thanos and the heroes.

Hawkeye and Antman don't have substantial roles until the next one.

Yep

Don't forget the new Hawkeye!

I don't think they will all die. Thanos doesn't seem to be going to Earth (at least in this one) so someone has to get the mind stone to him.

>Thanos doesn't seem to be going to Earth

He is.

I'm more looking forward to Avengers 4. By then Thanos will have a completed gauntlet, all the Avengers will be on one team, and Cap will be back in the saddle to lead them

Sauce? Cause it doesn't seem like it so far.
>the GOTG run into him on Knowhere before they pick up Thor
>doesn't have the mind stone when he encounters Iron Man and friends on the red planet
I guess he could warp to Earth after he beats their ass on the red planet but that seems a bit anticlimactic.

Codename: Spearchucker!

The trailer has him punching Iron Man (probably Rescue by the way he girlishly puts his hands up) above New York City.

I thought that was on the red planet?

>Where do Hawkeye and Ant Man fit?
In the final fight.

The movie basically starts with what you've got there.

By the end of the movie, everyone comes together and everyone has met everyone else, and the final fight takes place in New York, Wakanda, and the red planet, with everyone jumping between those places due to infinity gem shinanigans, kinda like the final fight in Thor 2, but better.

>EMH vs Thanos never
feels bad man

I thought the red place was just NYC with debris everywhere.

>the GOTG run into him on Knowhere before they pick up Thor

They pick up Thor before Knowhere.

>he could warp to Earth after he beats their ass on the red planet

Bingo.

This Ant-man is actually directing the meta-narative. He has been in every movie which is why humor is in all the MCU movies

Ant-Man is not in it and New York is early on.

>MCU has been coasting on Paul Rudd's charm all along
Those hacks!

>the mcu is all cellery man's writing

I don't know why Pepper would be there at all, but the fact is that there's several shots of Tony without the armor in the Red Place, and he's crying, seemingly devastated.

That would make sense if Pepper dies there, because no one else dying would have that impact on him other than Spidey (who won't die because he's got more movies on the way), but the problem is why'd she even be there. Maybe Thanos brought her in with the Space stone or something?

>Pepper as Rescue
You can't be this stupid.

Nevermind, you totally can.

>>They pick up Thor before Knowhere
Right, Rocket and Groot aren't with them. Forgot about that, my mistake. So do you reckon the movie opens with him getting the power stone from Asgard or fighting Thor for the space stone? There is that scene in the SDCC trailer of him squeezing Thor's head.

>Asgard
*Xandar, my bad.

Yep.

>Opens with Thanos and his children attacking Xandar and reclaiming the Power Stone. Thanos uses it to obliterate Xandar, slaughtering its inhabitants and the Nova Corps.

>Cut to Earth as we catch up to the core Avengers.

>Immediately segue into Space as we see the attack on the Asgardian refugees.

Why does the watcher look like he's actually giving commands?

This poster divides them according to where they are in the narrative.

This is just Team Outlaws and Team Socovia Accords Bitches

Only Ebony Maw might survive.

Corvus is the only one 100% confirmed to die according to the leaks.

IMHO Starts with these threads:

Thanos
Thor and Asgardians
Guardians
Wanda and Vision
Tony

Then branches out and intersects from those.

Yes it's really like Tony to limp wristedly put his arms up like a pussy before he gets punched.
Also
denofgeek.com/uk/movies/54880/gwyneth-paltrow-teases-peppers-avengers-infinity-war-role
>As for what role Pepper might be playing as part of the films' super team, Colbert asked Paltrow if her character would have powers, to which Paltrow responded "you know, to be totally honest, I'm unclear. Because it's so secretive and it's all on green screen, and I'm not exactly sure. And they don't let me say anything".
>Intrepid reporter Colbert continued, asking "is there any chance, at any point, when you were working on the movie, did you thrust your hand toward someone wearing a blue suit with ping pong balls on it?"
>"Yes," said Paltrow, which, at least to Colbert means Pepper still has powers. More likely, however, Pepper will be wearing the Iron Man armour, which we saw her do at points in Iron Man 3. She did get powers in that same film after being exposed to Extremis, but she was "cured" of that by the end of the film.

Why would Pepper be on green screen in a mocap suit if she's not Rescue?

Why would SHE be doing mocap in any scene where her face is not shown?

It's almost like it follows the events of CW.

Maw was always my favourite ever since Hickman introduced the Black Order so I don’t mind one bit.

Because the whole movie was shot on a green screen set

>Where do Hawkeye and Ant Man fit?
Avengers 4

Actually the scenes in Edinburgh with Wanda and Vision were all shot on location, including in an actual hotel room.

they actually made them fuck. Ballsy move in today's political climate.