FInal Space wont make it past 1 season

It has the worst parts of Family Guy and Futurama without any of the charm.

TBS is shilling it and want it to be their Futurama/rick and morty, it's definitely getting renewed. Tarantula's dead though

I like it

i made it like five minutes in to the first episode, the whole time feeling like i'd seen it all before but better.

Being charmless and awful hasn't stopped Family Guy

why does it look like rick and morty

Well, the pilot aired years ago... and was better

>the whole time feeling like i'd seen it all before but better.
Perfect description of the show.

Being as dumb as Fry or Morty is one thing but this shit show went full retard with not one but two characters.

Anyone know where I can download Tarantula?

>Tarantula's dead though
Damn shame. show a relaxing binge watch

It's fucking trash. I dropped it after the first two episodes. The main character is insufferably unlikable.

>Tarantula's dead though
What I hate more than a show being hated by everyone is a show being outright ignored by everyone.

Source?

>but I do, I do
anyone else reminded of this?

But FG never expected you to actually care for the characters as they go on dramatic space adventures, you're mostly supposed to laugh at them.

Bruh it has a black waifu . It will get a 2nd season user

cute eyes

I don't think they could have possibly made a more bland looking MC.

Im sayin ! She's a waifu as fuck

Fry was dumb by 30th Century standards in the early seasons. Even if he got dumb in later seasons, Benders Big Score showed that Fry can be mature if given the chance to prove himself.

Thats precisely why it'll succeed. Idiots love idiotic tv. Look at rick and morty or at the big bang theory

I don't understand the hate for this show, its not amazing but there are only like 2 episodes out, they only show us setting and nothing more.

How about you learn to read

How so? In that movie he mopes around for years over losing Leela (which he didn't have anyway), and when he realizes he's Lars he promptly goes back to his waifu to cuck himself. He behaves like a complete teenager.

all six of them

Wow, Sup Forums's saying it's bad, so it must be pretty good. I'm gonna go check it out, thanks, guys!

went to the premiere in Nashville and was pretty underwhelmed with the first two episodes desu. First episode had hella weird pacing, second episode fixed that issue but still didn't really grab me. Ended up watching the third episode the other night because my roommate put it on and it was definitely a step up from the premiere. Still not great, but definitely better and I'll admit I'm little curious about the next ep now.

Soundtrack is baller tho and the art style isn't anything amazing but the animation itself is pretty/10 for what it is. Heard someone say most of the backgrounds in space are accurate to IRL in terms of star placement but idk source or if it's true or not.

Can't stand this character. I heard in an interview that he's supposed to be get better and he'll be GOAT-tier by the end of the season but I just don't see it happening.

is episode 4 out yet? did emperor win?

Nope. Cute Dipper, though. Source?

>Tarantula's dead though
good, asshole sold me a book that's not a comic

I liked tarantula more

That was the lesson all along

B-b-b-ut the ALIEN is the one with the six eyes! You're talking about the ALIEN!

God, what a failure of a show.