We're Not Gonna Make It To December Boys

The change.org petition for Hillary Clinton to become president instead now only needs 88k left to meet the 4.5m goal. All this got achieved within one week. There is no way it's not going to get enough signatures before December 19th. The establishment puppet, aka "Madam President", won in the end.

Pack it in boys. It's been fun. Pray for your lives.
change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19?source_location=discover_feed

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19?source_location=discover_feed
change.org/p/the-make-the-electors-vote-jeb-bush-into-the-white-house
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kys

Sag3

>Pray for your lives
my life isn't the one in danger if the electorate doesn't put trump in office

>40 faithless EVs
Of all the things that won't happen, this won't happen the most.

doesn't matter if it gets 65 million signatures and the whole lot of them rioting in the streets. they had their vote already and lost.

>third party site
>anyone in the world can sign
>hillary conceded
time to sage

You realize how these things work right? The "goal" increases by 500,000 signatures every time they reach their previous goal

There are no actual goals, the goal slowly increases over time

hopefully trump tracks and execute everybody on that list

theres literally no downside to this

>The change.org petition for Hillary Clinton to become president instead now only needs 88k left to meet the 4.5m goal. All this got achieved within one week.

Hey Einstein:

1. 60,000,000 Republicans and Democrats voted.

2. 4,500,000 is less than 12% of the total Democratic voter base. If you had, say, 120,000,000 signatures that'd be a different story, but you don't.

Suck it, sore losers.

>a Petition from a 3rd party website that can be signed by anyone on earth is going to change the outcome of an election.
please kill your self

Change is a scam site?

>She was too angry to give a speech the night of her loss
>She apparently got really violent and lashed out at people that night

Hillary would be terrible for this country.

Oh my god you fucking cucks.. Hillary conceded. She's not in the race anymore.

Also..
>Waaah the EC system fucked us this election
>Use the popular vote to make Hillary president
>EC system please help
Kek'd.

You understand that this means nothing right? Us did this same shit against Obama it won't change anything

Brainwashed liberals from all around the world signed it.
It is literally worthless.

I've seen it shared on my facebook by people who though Denmark should leave the EU to punish America.. Yeah it's that type of intelligent people who have signed it.

>asking 24 electors
306-24 = 282 = Trump still wins
I thought liberals were the "educated" class

Ah, Change.org
The easiest and fastest way to be an activist and you dont even have to accomplish anything! Just click and put your feet up!

Even if some electors chance sides and vote in Hillary, the republican congress will NEVER ratify that. It is dead in the water.

autism, this is autism

kys, saged

Shit, man....

Unless I can find a job REALLY soon, I'm not going to make it to December either.

So? 60 Million voted for Hillary and she still lost. 6 million isn't going to do shit.

This. I remember the goal being 1 mill

>online pertitions hold any legal or political bearing

Waste of bandwidth.

someone should sign it, only to leave a comment talking about Hillary Clintons sex slavery scandal, everything, and post the link. We go and like that one comment, or several comments, so the top comments stay at our favor.

kys

read this *very* carefully:

the ONLY way hillary clinton becomes president is if something that has never happened in history magically happens at least 38 times at once.

hillary clinton is a career lawyer/politician that came WAY too close to legitimately becoming the president. she has forgotten more about american law than you have ever known. you know why this matters?

*if there was a way to legally make hillary r. clinton the president over donald j. trump then a career lawyer/politician with over FOUR DECADES OF EXPERIENCE would have already found it*.

again, in green text, just in case you're too stupid to understand it the first time:

>*if there was a way to legally make hillary r. clinton the president over donald j. trump then a career lawyer/politician with over FOUR DECADES OF EXPERIENCE would have already found it*.

>*if there was a way to legally make hillary r. clinton the president over donald j. trump then a career lawyer/politician with over FOUR DECADES OF EXPERIENCE would have already found it*.

hillary clinton has conceded the race and explicitly said that trump will be the next president.

CURRENT president barrack obama has explicitly declared that trump will be the next president AND that he has pledged his administration's services to helping him transition into the role.

in short: it's over, bitch boy. your evil ghoul lost. donald j. trump will be the 45th POTUS. it's over. cope.

>online petition that anyone can sign from anywhere
>having any effect
kys OP

are these people not familiar with the concept of dignity?

Trump won fair and square, those crying leftists and SJWs are only children throwing a temper tantrum because they didn't get their way. If they actually put Hillary into office instead of Trump, it would be the most undemocratic thing America's ever done. And America's "democracy" is already questionable.

You can bet there'd be a Second American Civil War.

>Internet poll has more influence than national law.
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You only think you've seen protests. Install the Hildebeast into the POTUS seat and see what happens.

I can confirm that the DNC leadership would never actually do this. They equate it to a coup, both of the party and of the nation. Source: Active member of the DNC based in NYC.

Sage

Hang in there bro. If you're goin thru hell, keep goin

>Thinking change.org has done anything ever.

saged.

Plus is there an age requirement?
If not then ineligible people are (((voting)))
Can you lie about your information?
If so who's to say all the (((votes))) are from Iran and China, and the CF.

To summarize you had your chance to vote, it was on November 8th 2016 (also with absentee ballots that could be sent in before the election day. So it's democrats fault for not getting out to vote. They have no right to riot and protest over their negligence. Fucking children they are.

When was the last time a change.org petition was taken serious? I'm asking this as a legitimate question, I've actually never heard of a single one making any difference whatsoever.

Dark Souls on PC, but a video game and the POTUS are two entirely different ball games.

>I'll take things that won't happen for 500 Alex

Seriously though I hope they get more signatures than they need and still get shut down by the electors who won't change their vote. But by all means riot harder, the public has already stopped giving a fuck what you little babbys want and are starting to hate you in massive numbers.

What kind of moron are you?

This thread again

Really makes me sage

These stupid fuckers had their vote. I can't believe the level of blatant arrogance and superiority coming from the left.

The only thing overturning the election results would prove is that if you throw a big enough tantrum you will get your way. My hatred for the left grows every day I wake up.

How would you refute the text on this image?

>666
Satan is right.

everyone who voted for this, didnt bother to vote for the real thing.

It's only fair. Have you seen photos of that poor stressed out woman? True, Trump did win, but sometimes you need to just swallow your pride and do the right thing. All the upset people will so grateful, and you'll have a spring in your step knowing that you did the right thing.

steadily ship in more ppl; problem solved, finally

CTR, just give up and kys you fucking lost

>((("We")))

>change.org petitions
>having any consequence

Actually it was 120,000,000 Republicans and Democrats who voted but whatever floats your boat.

/thread

>change.org
>any legal standing

Not going to happen

>that picture

Lost.

>thinks online polls have more influence than official electoral polls

Kys faggot

They know that it still needs to go to Congress, right? The way I understand it, the electors vote and up to 3 candidates go to the House. Hillary is not going to be president unless all of the electors vote for her (which is impossible, since some states have laws requiring electors to vote for their state's winner). It is more likely some elector votes for someone like Jeb(!) and that sends Trump, Hillary, and Jeb to the House for them to have the final vote (this was McMuffin's strategy). Hopefully the House will pick Trump and leave it at that. Then Trump can start going after the people who signed that petition.

It is weird that Change.org doesn't see advocating mass treason and/or inciting a Civil War as a violation of its policies. I believe even the White House took down a similar petition on their site.

This election has taught me so much about politics and government.

Hence why 120mil would be significant you cunt

Seriously, they don't understand this board.

We know when it's a shill within minutes...at least a CTR shill anyway.

>More blatant than JIDF somehow ffs

Can you imagine the precedent this would set if it worked? 4.5m signatures vs 120m votes, and the 4.5m signatures win. I'm not gonna lie, all this shit is really just entertainment to me, and that would be fucking hilarious.

>>inb4 a fucking leaf

K
Since when do 4.5 million people who have already voted and lost get to invalidate SIXTY MILLION votes.

>petition
>actually accomplishing anything

you know the drill

>change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19?source_location=discover_feed

Once they hit the goal it just makes a new goal

this

t. change.org veteran

>Install the Hildebeast into the POTUS seat and see what happens.
You may not grasp what you are saying. IF the EC goes against the wishes of its constituents, there will be something much worse than the BLM style of tantrum that the idiots are doing. There seems to be no purpose to these current riots.

If Hillary is given the election, there will not be any riots. I would imagine it would be grounds for war. You don't want to bite the hand that literally feeds you.

this. what the fuck does 4.4m """"people""" (aka unique IP's, not even required to be american) even matter against the will of half the entire country, of about 60 million people? anyone who thinks anything will change is delusional or a shill.

Overthrowing the electoral votes would most likely case a civil war. Sounds like a great plan.

Thanks OP, I'm a #cruzmissile now.

aint change.org a soros plant

Doesn't matter. She gave up before the night was over. Even if they over turn it or the popular votes are more, she quit so Trump will still be president by default.

People from other countries can sign this shit and 4.5m isn't a lot of people. These petitions are literally useless.

I'm all for the electoral votes being overturned.
All liberals would be dead by Christmas.

Yes, suicide please

If you honestly think that petition is going to affect anything, then you are not an intelligent person.

would like to see a pink haired landwhale commie telling you she did vote for trump while sobbing for her life...

3 millions of those who signed that petition are illegals

Anyone in the world can sign. With a little reverse engineering you can even check how many came from each country. This happened a while ago when one got spammed with signatures and like half were north korean proxies.

>Internet petition
>petition
>electronic signatures
>signatures

Didn't USA just have a democratic election where Trump won and Hillary lost?

I'm pretty sure they did.

For anyone worried about the electors switching votes you're welcome.

Have these petitions ever done anything?
If it reaches 4.5M it will just ask for 500k more.

This it's normal when the democrats lose. They threw a shit fit in 2000 when bush won. Al gore didn't concede until December when the supreme court told him to knock it off

60 million defeated by 4.5m petition, they win
4.5m defeated by 600k petition, we win
600k defeated by 80k petition, they win
80k defeated by 10667 petition, we win
10667 defeated by 1423 petition, they win
1423 defeated by 190 petition, we win
190 defeated by 26 petition, they win
26 defeated by 4 petition, we win
4 defeated by 1 person, they win

They might be onto something...

kek

SIGN, SPREAD AND SHARE
>change.org/p/the-make-the-electors-vote-jeb-bush-into-the-white-house

How the fuck can it be a scam?
It's a fucking petition, you put your fucking name on it to add to the petition, you aren't paying anyone, noone gains from your signature. The more people on it the more likely the person/people/organization they are petitioning is to agree to the demands, so they raise the "goal" each time they meet it.

>When your democratic election doesn't go the way you want so you make a petition to reverse the decision

aren't the numbers 6 million now

A fucking leaf

oy fucking vey

Very progressive!

To be fair, I don't think Hillary is going to make it to December 19th

>ms.

>My hatred for the left grows every day I wake up.
I'm seeing this happen to my 16yo brother too. Is this a normal thing? What will the future be like?

kornheiser_skeptical.jpg

Good thing our president isn't elected by libtards and foreign nationals spamming change.org petition. Fuck you retards are desperate.

Be careful, she only wants you to think that. In reality she is gaining power, to become the new emperor.

When the leaf isn't attempting to shitpost...

But seriously... This x150000

>petition