Did klaue ever have the likable personality he had in the comics? Also, what are the chances he will ever return?!

Did klaue ever have the likable personality he had in the comics? Also, what are the chances he will ever return?!

>what are the chances he will ever return?!
0, and was the only thing that I really enjoy in the movie, he and Man-Ape

>Also, what are the chances he will ever return?!
as much as Red Skull

>Also, what are the chances he will ever return?!
Only if they throw his body into some device that transforms him into pure sound

Like 98% of MCU villains, he was an OC who's only relation to the comic character was a name

>Like 98% of MCU villains, he was an OC who's only relation to the comic character was a name
This is a stupid post.

You're right, the MCU is so disgusted by his source material they couldn't even bear to give him the same name. They changed "Klaw" into "Klaue", despite pronouncing them the same way. I guess the screenwriter apparently felt icky making the movie at all in the spirit of the comics.

Klaw was a egomaniac with world plans at first but his constant "deaths" he suffered he got rather all over the place in personality to crazed joker type to Frank level killer and everything in between. Most uses in the 70s-90s he was a wisecracking type like the TMNT of the 90s cartoons but this was a way to deal with his power level since living sound is rather an OP skill set if you are sane.

Speaking of this, i picked up a ML set of klaw recently, and it came with a female black panther thats apparently shuri. When did this happen in the comics

His personality was surprisingly similar to comic Klaw, considering how anoying comic Klaw is.

He had one of the better and more interesting personalities in any MCU movie. My only regret is they killed both villians, when both would have been great as longer term villains.

In 2009, Black Panther Vol 5 Issue 5

The difference is that Andy Serkis would probably love to come back as far as I know Hugo Weaving doesn’t want to at all.

His name in the comics was Klaue you filthy casual.

I assumed that is why they hired a contortionist for the role

>klaue

I like the idea that Shuri decides to experiment on him with some sound tech or whatever and ends up bringing Klaw back as a sound monster, that'd be a good way to mirror the comics and also bring back a potentially wasted well received villain

It's actually pretty correct, Loki and Redskull are the only ones somewhat similar that I can think of so probably less than 2 percent actually

At least Klaue got to be in two movies, that's more than most MCU villains.

The guy's a really good mocap actor, so he might not come back as a human

go back

How exactly is he going to come back from being shot in the chest? It wasn't ambiguous like falling into a magic portal. Killmonger fucking shot him

see

I haven't read too many BP comics, but from what I understand, he tends to die a lot and frequently comes back in a solidified sound form. I fucking hope he does come back because one of the few letdowns of the whole movie was his death for me, after they'd spent so much time hyping him up. That and the fact that they went ahead and hired Andy Serkis, known for doing mocap, tells me or at least gives me hope that they'll bring him back eventually.

Also, what is some recommended for Klaw?

He literally came back from worst shit in the comics as a weird sound ghost.

>My only regret is they killed both villians, when both would have been great as longer term villains.
My thoughts exactly. Especially since BP doesn't really have too many great villains. He has all of four, and they already made M'Baku an anti-hero.

Why would she do that? She's not a deranged sociopath.

>Also, what is some recommended for Klaw?
Recommended reading, I mean.

Probably a result of having all of one person doing science shit. The less crazy thing to do is an autopsy in Wakanda and something fucky happens in a lab, maybe with one of his weird Wakandan implants, and he becomes a sound thing.