BREAKING: Trudeau will visit African nations for first time, Francophone diversity focus

thestar.com/news/canada/2016/11/17/trudeau-will-visit-african-nations-for-first-time-as-pm.html

>OTTAWA — Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is heading to Africa next week, his first visit to the continent since the Liberal government came to power last year.

>“The French language and culture have played a defining role in shaping the bilingual, interracial country that is Canada today and I am proud to participate in the summit focused on black and white interracial Francophone couples,” Trudeau said. “I look forward to breaking interracial barriers in Francophone countries around the world and working closely to tackle the lack of diversity we collectively face in the West.”

>Canada also provided more than $130 million to help out with the Ebola crisis that affected Liberia, as well as Sierra Leone and Guinea.

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/canada/2016/11/17/trudeau-will-visit-african-nations-for-first-time-as-pm.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pls get raped and beheaded by african war lords

I'll bet this fag will start twerking for the cameras

That's how he wins you idiot.

Canada also provided more than $130 million to help out with the Ebola crisis that affected Liberia, as well as Sierra Leone and Guinea.

>$130million taxpayers dollars

I hope he gets red pilled so hard

BIG

How long til your next election? Is it 4 or 5years up there? I don't think I can endure much more canadian news about cuckdeau tbqh wy famalams

Fpbp. In reality, expect 100000 new immigrants as a gesture of his munificence. We're right fucked we are.

IS THIS FUCKER MENTALLY ILL??

I'll be 100% serious here
Black African immigrants from middle africa are actually decent and very peaceful. They're also christians

bravo trudeau!

I'd rather that then Muslims or Chinese, but I'm confident we'll get them all. Diversitah!

Why do you prefer Africans over Chinese?

yes but only 1 of the 3 can pay for anything. have fun with your recession in a year and a half

>>Canada also provided more than $130 million to help out with the Ebola crisis that affected Liberia, as well as Sierra Leone and Guinea.

Yup make Ebola fluorish again plz

Christians > soulless drones regardless of colour. Honestly I'd prefer neither but as mentioned we'll get both. I'm rooting for a giant meteor tbqh famalam.

Sure, some are. Many aren't, though.

will he dance?

Honestly ngl I have legally immigrated neighbors from Sudan and they are hard working, christian and honestly nice kind hearted people, I don't have a problem just leave our women alone.

>Chinese
>paying for things for any other purpose than to launder money via real estate or fancy cars to impress other crooks
You need to visit Vancouver.

DoesTrudeau speak french?

How can anybody vote for this clown? i don´t get it...

His mother is.

or will he just sit quiet and will prep the bull?

Almighty Kek, please grant her the strength and good fortune to find Trudeau.

GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA. They are literally the worst.

He is French, or at least the Quebec version.

why are jews obsessed with niggers ?

For sure we can say, that Canada is currently in a stable situation

Watch "Empire of Dust". Africa is the most potent red-pill of all.

>Implying it will work on Trudeau
God if only

This This This.

I mean if he visits Uganda I'm pretty sure that lisp of his will make it happen

slowly going down

Yes, he is gay

>yfw the nephew of King Ngungo is probably now getting a F12 Ferrari for his birthday with that money

>thestar.com/news/canada/2016/11/17/trudeau-will-visit-african-nations-for-first-time-as-pm.html

>“The French language and culture have played a defining role in shaping the bilingual, diverse country that is Canada today and I am proud to participate in the summit for the first time,” Trudeau said. “I look forward to building new ties with Francophone countries around the world and working closely to tackle the challenges we collectively face.”

real quote, I could believe it though

>The French language and culture have played a defining role in shaping the bilingual, interracial country that is Canada
>interracial country that is Canada
BLACKED

At least we're not multicultural raped by Dutch Indonesia with rain forest tribes.

hey, thats poland you dumbo!

m8 I'm French

>Montreal

Quebecois are redpilled, racist and unwelcoming, they said

>interracial country
BLACKED

What're you doing in Indonesia then?

Montreal is not Quebec

Just over 3 years till the next one. To force one earlier would require a serious scandal or major fuck-up on trudeau's part and pol would clearly rather not waste the meme magic and just watch us burn. Can't say I blame them some days.

>I am proud to participate in the summit focused on black and white interracial Francophone couples
I think French people don't get liberalism
Already during colonization they tried to convert and intermarry with the native population, with the result, that all colonies failed.

Liberalism is about giving people freedom. So much freedom that the weak minded can't handle it. They will enslave themselves to greed, drugs, sex and every other sin. And then in their darkest our you call justice upon them. Americans are pretty good at that. And they conquered a whole continent this way.

How close culture wise is Newfoundland and Labrador to Ireland? will I be comfy there?

nice fake quotes you got there

I FUCKING HATE HIM

>Justin Trudeau
>ambassador for French language and culture
This cuck can't even speak the language properly. The French would be reeling.

Africa is like Mecca but for AIDS patients. They have to take a pilgrimage to where it all started at least once in their life.

Underrated

I hope niggers grab him by the pussy.

>city known as Quebec's metropolis
>not Quebec

???

Same. All retards.

>fake quotes
>Trudeau so they're not questioned

Kek

It is Québec but not Québec city

Hey, canacucks, one question: do you pronounce Trudeau like 'trewdo' or the faggy french way?

I have a bet going right now.

>focusing on black and white interracial francophone couples

god what a cuck
how long until he smuggles a bunch back to fuck his wife?

I meant on ideological values

Its true-dough

Pretty good canuck. Pretty good.

So its one of those "no true Scotsman" deals, then

Nice, thx m8! What I thought

Yup, the faggy French way.

Yes but he speaks it like a turbofag.

youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8

Canadians do all their speeches both in english and french, it's really weird and awkward. I could understand one or the other, but saying the same thing twice ?!

Screencap this prediction: Trudeau suffers some kind of embarassing savagery, probably narrowly escaping the violence and learning absolutely nothing.

In fact this guy just became PM to visit exotic countries and being cuckolded by the brownest men from all around the world.

He just wants to offend as many heterosexuals as possible, no good demanding everyone must suck black cocks if only half the population can understand it.

dafuq? did he gain 60lbs? he's fat af now.

Of coursh

Liberia
>at least 95% black
>Lebanese immigrants cannot get full citizenship because of nationality laws

Canada
>under 80% white
>not enough diversity

He's going to be shocked by the bad internet coverage and lack of Tim Hortons. Poor Justin, no coffee and unable to tweet about it.

>empire of dust

Imho the gooks should just put those people on reserves and be done with it.

I would laugh if Trudeau gets kidnapped and raped

Trudeau is a fake Catholic
He is really a freemason and a Shriner

in Poland we have a Cartofel in power

His mother cucked his dad with Mick jagger

he would too

like Carla Bruni with Trump

I hope Sarkozy wins in France. Trojan War is coming!

jej

Hahaha. Prepare your anus for a bunch of another sun-tanned neighbors, you fucking retarded canadian prick.

Sarkozy is a dwarf

Trump fucked his wife

>tfw when your nation is about to experience a mass purge of shitskins in less than 3 months and your faggot neighbor to the north is about to import 40 trillion niggers and Skittles

I will now proceed to laugh at Canuckistan. Everybody join in!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOLY SHIT YOU IDIOTS.

I FINALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT THE FUCK HE MEANT BY THIS.

TRUDEAU IS GONNA SACRIFICE HIMSELF TO SHOW THAT EVEN THE MOST KEKED OF LIBERALS WILL NOT BE SPARED BY THE BARBARIAN HORDES.

IF WE DEFEAT THEM WE LOSE BECAUSE THE TRAITORS AMONG US WILL NEVER ACCEPT THE VICTORY

BUT IF THEY ARE SHOWN TO BE SAVAGES TO SUCH A BIG FIGURE.

scream cab this boast or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

We're only looking to import about 60 million in the next 85 years.

Is that a serious figure? Wasn't it like 300,000 per year for the next four years?

It is time

Are the female journos (especially the one on the left) creaming their panties or trying not to laugh? I honestly can't tell

Negative, it's about 1/2 million every year but probably more because who is really counting?
We usually had just Poos and Chinks but with Turd Jr. in office now he has a fetish for middle eastern men. The native Euro lineage here is slowly catching on that we are being replaced with people easier to subjugate but it's too late. Same thing they are doing with you and Mexicans except we don't even pretend to try and stop the flood.

wew, my friend(electrical engineer, CNC machines and etc) thought Canada is a good place for living. He moved to SJWonto by one of those retarded immigration programs (Skilled workers blah-blah). What did he see? Tons of shitskins, fucking indians/pakees all over the place, niggers, muslims, jews, retarded population, slut pride, gay districts, cosmic price for a decent house, if you want something - pay, pay everywhere, pay, pay, pay, pay for everything and everything is much more expensive than in Belarus. And the main thing is his salary(gross) was 3 times bigger than he made in Belarus, BUT after all taxes, all payments, after everything he had less than he had here, I couldn't stop laughing at him, he lived few years there and then went back to Belarus. I hate your country and you motherfucker. You are retarded faggots. I wish you die in pain, bitch.

You guys are something else... Maybe you're all just master trolls or something...

>he's going to bring millions of niggers back with him, and his wife will have a new bull
Seriously Canada, you guys are fucked.
Just pray that we nuke you next year.