Anyone not living in the land of the free and home of the brave able to get their hands on a MAGA hat?

Anyone not living in the land of the free and home of the brave able to get their hands on a MAGA hat?

I'm in the UK and it seems like the only shit on Ebay is Chinese shite which takes 2 months to arrive and is of questionable quality.

Has anybody had any success getting genuine (or as close as possible) MAGA hats outside of the US?

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/uk/listing/258740160/make-america-great-again-winter-knit-hat
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pretty much any decent sewing store can make one for you.

I really want the camo one its sick

I wanted to buy when he was still camping
But they dont ship to anywhere just US
I had to order a shitty chinese one instead

Well I ordered 125 from the website last night when they were 100% off. If I actually get them, I'll be happy to send you some.

The camo one won't trigger libcucks as hard as it's not as identifiable. I'm a final year uni student and want to wear a MAGA hat at my graduation for maximum anal destruction. The BTFO'dedness the day Trump won the election was fucking absolutely delicious, my lecturer was banging his head off the table and everyone in the room was quietly chuckling at 'how dumb' America was.

Not the easiest or cheapest thing to go into an embroidery store and say you want a Trump hat. Ebay has them for like a quid but I don't know if they're any good.

check ur email. they refunded my order.

I purchased one that was bought at the Trump Atrium from someone on ebay, it came in a tacky and almost feminine gold card bag with the Trump coat of arms on it and the address on the inside, the hat itself was covered with nice black Trump paper, I've kept it all as fresh as possible so it doesn't lose its 'new' smell. All in all with postage included it cost me £70 which whilst a lot for a hat is still worth it in my eyes.

True, but at least its guaranteed to be good, you can pick the hat before sewing, etc..

Buying one from China there's a high risk of coming all fucked up and never fitting well in your head.

The BTFOness wasn't as sweet as I had expected it to be. Rather than being BTFO, the people at my work had this smug, "welp, the masses are idiots" attitude. It was fucking disgusting. I hate all leftists.

Definitely worth it, £70 is nothing. That hat is a piece of history.

Anyone in US want to be my proxy?

MAGA hats should be America's #1 export

>All in all with postage included it cost me £70
Do I look like Dodgy Dave to you? 70 fucking quid for a meme hat? Max I'm willing to pay is 10 quid.

The BTFO'dedness was pretty good but admittedly not as good as Brexit. My lecturers still gets assblasted about Brexit before every lecture and seminar, though he has referred to every rape (I'm doing film modules on an English degree because I'm fucking lazy) as 'doing a Trump'. The US election can't hope to match the Cuckservatives being elected in 2015, or even Brexit, but damn if it hasn't helped tide me over. Fuck me when Dodgy Dave won the re-election it was like the second coming of Christ at my uni, literally heaven on Earth.

I bought the red one off the official site a couple of months ago.. now I've been searching everywhere for the white/gold letters hat, I am absolutely livid bros. I need the white/gold one, it's killing me. If anyone knows where to get it please tell me, I'm dying to get it. I should've gotten it while I had the chance but I thought the red one would be enough.. I was wrong. Please help

>Definitely worth it, £70 is nothing. That hat is a piece of history.

That is exactly why I bought it. The genuine ones also seem to be very rare here, I think buying from an American is probably the only way to get one. I want to keep it in perfect nick, almost as a souvenir from the meme war. Something to show the children no doubt. My pals have already had a good laugh about the fact I bought it.

>Max I'm willing to pay is 10 quid.

You won't get one for that much no way, even in the US they are like $20 or something. I admire your frugality though, you cannot jew a jew.

I bought a real MAGA hat from a guy named shelbacoma on ebay. He sold to many other Europeans as well. I payed about $95 and the delivery to about 3 weeks.

My parents stayed at his hotel in LV last year so they brought back a MAGA hat for me.

Are they even still being sold anymore? They're campaign merch so wouldn't they have to be taken off market after the election?

The real one is $25 US

>You won't get one for that much no way, even in the US they are like $20 or something.
Fuck that shit then, fuck Trump and fuck white people. I'm a #CruzMissile now.

Also, the hat was bought from Trump Tower in NYC and came in a golden bag with the Trump logo and wrapped in a black paper.

same

Ah yes this is who I purchased mine off of.

Are you that guy? I saw the thread. I was half asleep and drunk, were you just trolling or did you really order 110 hats like you said.

There's a Dutch webshop that sells MAGA caps but they're all sold out at the moment.

A shame too, I wanted to take a pic of a black girl wearing a MAGA cap while drinking a cup that says "liberal tears".

jelly? premium quality straight from new york

Fuck you non-country faggot.

Got mine genuine. Cost me $25 + $7 for 2 day shipping. So much better than the knockoffs.

sweet.

salty trips just for me!

makes my fries taste even better

Delete this.

Trump is fucking low energy.

Bought a chinese knockoff, still dope but it's not the same

Considering how he wants to still have rallies I feel that he'll continue selling merch as well

On Amazon there is a high quality one for 6 dollars

got the camo one incoming from a friend in america

bretty hyped

It's been replaced by white and blue for a couple months now . Shame really.

It's been a day and mine hasn't processed yet. Glad it'll only take that short

Just ordered the white/gold and black from that shelbacoma seller that someone mentioned earlier. Thank you based user who posted that, wherever you may be.

Isn't $25 for a hat expensive?

>tfw living in commiefornia and afraid of wearing a MAGA hat in public
too many leftist niggers near me

My GF brought me one over on her last visit. She lives in Cali and hates Trump (voted third party since I spammed her daily with redpills away from Hillary). Now proudly own an original MAGA hat and even donated that way to Trump. Only bad thing is the "CaliWear" label on the back.

100% off. The fuck is this bullshit and why did nobody tell me

yes it is

yes. it was basically a campaign contribution of of 10-15 bucks (i'm guessing, idk how much baseball hats cost)

>tfw black/white MAGA cap just arrived today

It's so fucking slick

That's the going rate for a ballcap nowadays friendo. I see meme fitted hats in the mall for $35

Pic I posted here a while back. Drown in tears, anglo.

Don't fear user. You are doing Kek's work. Mexican militaryfag in san diego here, I proudly wear my red MAGA hat and liberals are eternally BTFO as they try to figure out how to react. Being fit helps too, they won't fuck with you if they know you're not an easy target.

Why don't you get a Make britain great again hat?

>blue
BLUE IS THE COLOR OF THE ENEMY
this is why there were no blue maga hats

They got canceled

I got a beanie version for the winter off of Etsy. is was around £25 and It's really good quality

I bought one on ebay about 1 year ago. 30 for the hat and 30 for international shipping.

The person who sold it said it was too small, and it basically is for me too.

The unofficial beanies are better than the ones that used to be sold on the site. I don't know why MAGA beanies were never sold.

It's the mongoloid inuit skull.

I think that's supposed to be UKIP purple.

Can anybody here recommend a vendor? I'm looking for something as authentic as possible, even if it's not 100%, I want it to look 100%.

I'm willing to throw my money at the memes for Kek's sake, but I can't find a good one anywhere.

Where did you buy yours, Sup Forums?

This is where I got mine. Good quality embroidery.
etsy.com/uk/listing/258740160/make-america-great-again-winter-knit-hat

this is also an acceptable hat to wear

Just google what the authentic ones look like and snag them from a scalper on ebay/amazon. They are very distinctive compared to the knockoffs in terms of the lettering and how they're put together..

>Has anybody had any success getting genuine (or as close as possible) MAGA hats outside of the US?

yes you fucking britcuck, learn to internet

They have cutting edge hat TECHNOLOGY
There is a wire mesh frame that supports the forehead, so the front can't be crushed and obstruct the lettering. It will always have maga readable as it stands proud and erect on your head

The one with the flag on the side is a Chinese fake

I got chink'd buying a MAGA hat from China that was made of "mesh" material and was also a kid size

This

If it isn't well constructed with that mesh piece in the front, you got cucked.

I also just noticed only one of mine has a CaliFrame tag on it. Weird, perhaps these were a recent addition as I bought my red one forever ago.

I think he wanted to further cuck california by making his hats there