Were Qualiman comics good?

Were Qualiman comics good?

They were okay, even if it was obvious the writer had a chip on his shoulder and was channeling it in his work.
Fuck the Silver Skeeter, though. Biggest piece of Mary Sue self-insert shit I have ever seen.

I'm not sure about that Alan Moore run where Smash Adams became an impotent daterapist with ties to the BNP, but that's just me.

>Disney owns Marvel
>Disney owns Doug
>Qualiman is part of the Marvel Universe

>Not Muscular Beaver Whoosh!

The only good Quailman comics were the sub episodes about the creator's life and him trying to get Patti Mayonnaise

Doug was never good. He was a beta faggot that grew up into an incel

So he was you

Skeeter was black, right? I mean, I know he was blue/green but we know he was black.

no, he was blue/green
patty is 35% mexican

For as much as I get Sup Forumspissed at multiculturalism and the urbanite, "Hey Arnold!" is a vastly, vastly superior Nicktoon.

Although it's from a few years later. Doug was first wave started with Rugrats and Ren & Stimpy, IIRC. But does that excuse Dougs shittiness? Ren & Stimpy was super perverted, but no one could say it wasn't creative. Doug was... just bad.

>Silver Skeeter
>Silver Spooner
>FOP with SS parodies

Was Silver Surfer that popular in the 90s?

Popular enough to get his own cartoon, somehow.

How do you be racially Mexican?

you have the blood of an aztec warrior

Mestizo, everyone knows what he meant. Yeah, there are high-% Euro mexicans, but that's not what Burgers mean, even if we are sometimes El Goblino ourselves.

I don't think anyone's going to claim Hey Arnold is worse than Doug.
Dude had his own cartoon and crossed over with King of the Hill

The first wave was Rugrats, Doug, and Ren & Stimpy. One for kids, one for teens, and one for adults. Doug's problem was that it was never as successful as Rugrats, nor as influential as R&S. And while it's the first teen Slice of Life cartoon, it's nowhere near the best.

I'm a complete brainlet. I never put that triangle together as intentional

Some people hate the Roger saga but his ideas weren't that bad. It got us that fucked up picture of Doug fucking Quailman in the butt

Was Doug just a family friendly hollywood version of CWC?

nah. it's funny, but no.

doug is honestly a pretty chill cartoon with lots of character an interisting cast and great music.
It's just before most of this boards time because it kind of disappeared from the airwaves before rugrats ever did and never had the impact and influence ren and stimpy did.