REEEEE Austrian girl molested by shitskins - everyone walks free

An Austrian girl was molested and beaten up by a gang of shitskin girls and boys from chechnya (some of them refugees) other countries for no apparent reason. The video was posted on her facebook as a future threat. The girl stood there and took it without any resistance out of fear of receiving more beating.
She was forced to spit blood on the ground so they can film it. When someone approached she was forced to say that "everything is ok", while the shitskins continued to beat and hummiliate her. The video ended before another shitskin boy delivered knockout blows where she suffered multiple fractures to her jaw.
Media reported it was about a "headscarf" but the victim refuted official media articles in a personal interview where she said she was beaten because of nothing.
Austrian media went full damage control.
>muh no perspectives for poor refugees and POC
>muh we have to stop violence regardless of color and ethnicity
Austrian authorities confirmed that none will be put into jail because they are mostly minors, hinting at sentencing them to a few hours of anti aggression courses.
english jewish media article:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3934908/Brave-teenage-girl-jaw-broken-gang-youths-turns-assault-removing-headscarf-Austrian-shopping-centre.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3934908/Brave-teenage-girl-jaw-broken-gang-youths-turns-assault-removing-headscarf-Austrian-shopping-centre.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Every rape is another woman turned conservative.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7-zGvCvREQ

hot

Kys

no u

>Every rape is another woman turned conservative.
Evidence says not.

Of course cuck chan doesnt care about this.

Damn, Australia sure is a crazy place.

Believe me m8, if shitskins did this in Australia, we'd ve rioting in the streets

Our laws are completely fucked when it comes to minors, this shit was a problem even before all of the rapefugee shit, but now crime has exploded

It's almost impossible to get locked up if you're a minor no matter what you do, and if you're a sandnigger it's even more unlikely

It's one of the many things that need fixing in this shithole, and if it doesn't get fixed soon it's going to be partytime again

>Every rape is another woman turned conservative.
She was more concerned about her ex-best girlfriend that hit her. Amed the 21 year old refugee who broke her face was not the issue.

The way this plays out is that other people who read about the incident wil become realistic.

How bad has the demographic change in Austria been?

Can we punish the responsible?
I could go full autism if given a lead.

No shitskins, Chechens!

Bad

It sure would be a shame if some teenagers got the idea to start bashing immigrant skulls in with bricks and cricket bats. Yep, a real shame.

Don't lie m8. Lebs and Africans rape all the time and nobody does anything.

just post the fucking link you leaf faggot

They were so close.
So fucking close.
That far right politician lost by 0.1 fucking percent.

Blonde girls are now shitskins?
Aristotle was right.

Just curious, is this story even widely known in Austria? does word about this go around or only right wingesr are awarE?

This is the second time in a month that Austria has proven that it may well be the most hopelessly cucked country in all of Europe.
And that's a really high bar.

Yes it was in the biggest newspaper

what a shithole

nuke all europe

They're doing the same election for the 3rd time in December. First antifa counted the ballots, then their envelopes were too insecure. Lets hope they can pull it off this time.

also in switzerland, in the biggest newspaper

Every rape is one more woman fucked up in head, one more scared of muslims that out of fear will roll up and give them ass when young ahmed gonna grab her by pussy.

this dosnt end well for them or us

GOOD.
FUCK AUTISTS AND FUCK AUTISTRIAN """"PEOPLE""""
DIE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCKING LEAFS OF EUROPE, GET BROWN'D FAGGOTS

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3934908/Brave-teenage-girl-jaw-broken-gang-youths-turns-assault-removing-headscarf-Austrian-shopping-centre.html

I read this and I feel...nothing. 10 years ago I would be furious. But now I simply cannot feel sympathy for white women anymore after how they've betrayed us. None, at all.

Fuck you we are not the fucking leafs of europe. Thats germany

YOU ARE A SIDEWAYS LEAF THAT THE LEAF FELL OUT OF
FUCKING UNCOOKED BACON
IN EVERY FUCKING THREAD YOU'RE IN YOUR POSTS ARE ALWAYS SHIT

I FUCKING HATE YOU EVERY LAST FUCKING ONE OF YOU
FUCK OFF
LEAVE
BE FUCKING GONE

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Yeah.. a real shame indeed..

no

An austrian friend of mine said that pic related is a comment of the girl who is assaulting the other girl in the video. However, this is not new, apparently they beat her up before, the post says she deserved it, because she insulted their mothers and was drunk at the age of 14 with condoms in her bag.

I'm not sure if it's the same girl though.

Hopefully hofer kills them all

The girl and the other people in the video arenĀ“t even austrians

#NotAllAustrians #NoTrueScotsman #AutistsWelcome

Whats your fucking problem spic?

>spic
Wrong.gif

There's no need to be upset my friend

Just ignore that neurotic cocksucker. It is the moron who shits on Austrians in the Winterball threads together with two other sharts.

Just hide him and don't give him (you)s.

What exactly made him so booty bothered?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Eurotrash btfo again! Such complete cucks!

I have no idea, man. I posted in /wbg/ yesterday asking something about the OC and he + the other two started to call me "Autistrian" and "sideways leaf" etc. for no reason. They shitted on other Austrianons too.

Some user told me there was one Austrian guy who had an argument with them over the choice for Winterball and for some reason that shart totally lost it.

>No shitskins, Chechens!

listen up faggot, this fuckers are worse than any shitskin.

k, thanks

>it couldn't possibly have anything to do with the fact that you're all unsufferable fucking faggots, without exception
GET THE FUCK >>>/OUT/

This is literally a picture from an American bar......

What the fuck is wrong with Austria? I thought you slav bastards didn't tolerate this shit.

Execute them

>have a fallout with one user from Austria
>shit on all anons with Austrian flag on the enitre board

Stop acting like a lunatic, get yourself together and grow the fuck up.

Leftist government.

>it's because of headscarf
>assailants don't wear headscarf.
rly made me think.

FIGHT BACK
STOP WAITING FOR A SAVIOUR

not sure if bait

Fucking weakling. Why do you just stand there and lets yourself get beat up like that? Defend yourself, they're going to beat you anyway, at least keep your pride.

Besides, they are in what appears to be a lively place, why doesn't she just call for help?