Hey, so there's an anti white piece of shit "gameplay designer" working for Bioware on the new Mass Effect game...

Hey, so there's an anti white piece of shit "gameplay designer" working for Bioware on the new Mass Effect game. When the story broke, it got swept under the rug fucking hard because the guy is anti white and they were just starting to talk about the game and didn't want the attention. Pic related is a collection of his tweets. There are also pictures of him drinking from a white tears mug.

The stroy broke but nothing happened and he has continued to work for Bioware and continues to post anti-white hatred on his twitter, in the open, with no fear of repercussions.

Does kek will this? Can we destroy this man with meme magic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o08e_xlXAVc
youtube.com/watch?v=SZN8fUVniyg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Any interest?

No, take your gamergate bullshit back to Sup Forums. We don't care about your faggy manchild hobby.

bump

Really user, interested in video games like ME?

GAS HIM>?????
is he a pooloo or sand dindu

damn, i was excited about this game, now i'm not buying it.

>tfw marxists coopt video games to propagandize the youth

Bump

It all went to shit when dragon age 2 came out....

Well I guess that there's also hamburger helper to thank to.

Fire him because he's judging people based on the color of their skin. And negatively at that

That probably against their company's policy, also unconstitutional

Kek wills it

>Honkey Magoo
kek, good one sandshitter

I'm sorry that this evil has been unleashed on you Goy's :(((((

Bioware after 2010 is absolute shit.
SJWs destroyed one of the greatest game developers.

This is why nobody should buy EA games anymore. I wouldn't even pirate them. Let the free market kill their company.

its actually as dumb as shooty mcshootface.

'member when Bioware was good?

I remember when this story first broke and no one was surprised then. Bioware's been trash for awhile and that doesn't look to change with the chaotic mess that is the new mass effect.

>montreal cunt
>several dozen responses

why do you push for us to react to a literal nobody? Him pushing this shit into video games isn't a good enough reason.

We should make a Sup Forums videogame studio.
Holocaust simulator could be our first game. Subtitle: it's true in your mind

I've actually been thinking about making a legionary movement with a videogame studio as business to sustain it.
I mean, they've been doing bookshops because it helps spread their propaganda, why not videogames to do the same?

Yeah its getting ridiculous. I can't even play Dragon Age without getting a hamfisted message about how parents should approve of their children's homosexuality right in the middle of a quest? (And you can't even side with the parent just trying to cure their child of it btw)

Plus a huge chunk of your advisors and companions are fags, and there's even a tranny that hangs around your base. They're pushing "diversity" like that so hard that its becoming actively distracting from the games.

How the fuck can someone say such blatant hate speech online and not be fired?

He wouldn't know white supremacy if it fucking decapitated him. These sort of people almost make me wish we could actually have a white supremacist patriarchy so that they can complain about something other than having to contest with the existence of people who don't look the same as them.

POO IN THE LOO

x'D

They don't care any more. The only thing you should do is to not support companies which permit their employees to behave in such a destructive manner, and to let them know that you are doing so.

he's looking for attention fag

probably realizes anti white sjw tweets create controversy and is trying to bait people into sending traffic his way so he cazn promote his twitter or let the word out that a new game is being developed

just drop by and call him a POO

That collage needs updating, senpai

This Pajeet fuck tweets like 30 times a day

>Holocaust simulator could be our first game
I think I've seen something like this.

THe problem in the us is that every business knce ut gets to a cerrain size must answer to the diversity cult

Maybe we can keep it in a free country or non centralized so there will be no marxist entry point

I'm not buying Andromeda solely because of this cunt.

Nah, we got Dad in office, Gen Z will grow up right. No drugs, no degeneracy, only great things and winning. Big league!

Bioware is in america? Can't you burgers report him to police? Hate speech and all. Sounds pretty easy, find the most juicy of his tweets, submit a report of how strongly it hurts your feelings. He, at the very leats, will get a visit or call from police.

Lets start using that nifty new Twitter report feature against his racism.

That's why I had the idea with the legionary chapter.
Live together, train together, read Evola and other red pill stuff together, develop games together.

The idea behind legionary chapters is that you can't sneak in marxist subversion or government agents because everyone lives so closely together it'd be immediately noticed.

Canada.

does he not realize he's white himself?

Pajeets are not white

There goes any chance of Andromeda being good.

NIGGER

So a game where absolutely nothing happens?

Fuck off, Kek is not your personal army and neither are we

The kikes always do this. They make or take something valuable and popular, and when its popularity peaks or plateaus they use it as a vector for their Marxist propaganda.

You see it with movies, music, late night shows, video games, search engines, social networks, you name it.

There's a reason I've never heard of him before, OP. He's an irrelevant nobody fighting against the turning tide.

I don't get it. It's just a bunch of smiling people.

>Games

who cares

"I feel like. . . I'm fucking better than you. Much better than you. You are garbage. You can call me a Social Justice Warrior. I don't give a shit. That's who I am. You're deplorable. You are a piece of shit. I have no respect for women who voted for Trump. I think you're fucking dumb."

Go to bed, Chelsea.

time for yours faggot

it's fucking bioware

do you not remember the tortanic, firend?

youtube.com/watch?v=o08e_xlXAVc

youtube.com/watch?v=SZN8fUVniyg

>tfw born 1983

This is why I didn't have any black friends growing up

mass effect sucks ass, slowest combat ever.

It can't be Chelsea. That post isn't 5 paragraphs of super flowery prose filled with extra adjectives and BS. Username doesn't say Dianne Reynolds or Anna James, either. Def not Chelsea.

Is this satire or do you not understand that free speech actually exists in America?

You can post "kill all blacks" on facebook and, while you'll probably get banned for it, you won't get arrested. Same goes for "kill all whites."

Actually we have to pay attention to this shit, easiest way to get the younger generations of normies.

I have actually thought about making politically incorrect game. Have been thinking were would the line be. For me making holocaust simulator might be little too edgy, but i have amused myself with idea of one.

There is lot of diversity thing going on. If games theme is not made with good taste or some subtlety you will become outcast. That why i would not make game just to be some edge lord. You will need somekind help in the industry and it will be easier if message in your message is not too edgy/cringy.

>if u get culled
>blame the dominance of your people
Pick one
>maybe just maybe the people u think are white are actually (((((white)))))))
>aka not white

>Manveer Heir
Getting triggered by an English poo in the loo hybrid. Come on OP.

it's actually pretty funny when you think about it. imagine a white person living in india tweeting like this about indians.

nice digits

Yes let's ignore that someone whose work reaches millions of people is extremely racist against whites

Poor logic. The OP expressed no interest in video games. He called out a video gam designer for being racist, and the lack of condemnation he has received.

>Sub 60 IQ detected

It doesn't take a fucking rocket scientist to figure out that a form of media reaching millions of people should be important enough for us to pay attention to, despite what your opinions of video games are, you fucking faggot.

We created GabbaGoo, motherfucker. We created it, and it got us culled.
>Punished Sup Forums, A Board Without a Captcha

Instead of sitting on pol and whining about him why don't you actually do something?
Report his tweets
Complain about his politics on the bioware and mass effect Facebook pages

Videogames are degenerate, but bioware has always been shit.

Bought the first game for 9.99 on steam and I never bought or played the following ME games and never will

every time a bioware game shows up in my queue I always next it.

they're white.

Honestly people who play Bioware games deserve their fates.
I know video games have influence on kids and shit so it's kind of a political thing but let Sup Forums handle their shit.
If BW goes too SJW they will provoke reaction.

bump

>Actually we have to pay attention to this shit, easiest way to get the younger generations of normies.
Exactly
Once you show millennials how left wing parasites fuck up society and give them examples that hit this close to home they are red pill ready

Game must be boycotted.

>that pic

"BAWWW WHY CAN'T I BE WHITE BAWWWW"

not enough shitskins, blue haired women, facial piercings, and tattoos

Pretty sure that means semen.

it does

How did this living skidmark manage to get a job?

He dislikes white people.

>Bioware

Nope. They died for me with Black Isle

I can see why no one calls him Manveer Hair

>getting exciting about bioware degeneracy propaganda tools post ME2

Can you take this COME ON LEDDIT WE GOTTA TAKE THIS PROBLEMATIC P.O.S. DOWN YEAH XD shit back with you? Who gives a fuck if some pooinloo nerd said 'honkey' on the internet, get a fucking grip

If he keeps openly saying he hates white people and saying he wishes he could kill them. Could a whitw bioware employee (or someone posing as one ) say that his open hatred for them is a hr issue?

Sup Forums spews anti-everything hatred all day every day. Can't take your own medicine? Or maybe you see now how you and this asshole are all part of the same problem..... doubt it.

inb4 this is discounted with the ever-so-persuasive technique of calling me a cuck, or liberal, or nigger, or manchild, or faggot, or etc etc etc

volkisch settlement

replace "white" with any other race and this guy would have been fired a long time ago

why is this still allowed?

get your eyes checked mate

im preordering mass effect andromeda

We are equal opportunity haters. This guy is bigoted andpnly hates one.

because only xenos are allowed to be racist you fucking disgusting white pig

your wife's son will love it, goy!

just because the fucked up the last few games doesnt mean they will fuck up this one

there are no rioting niggers and cars on fire

i don't even know what their last few games were.
ME3 was mediocre so i bailed

Just to get the taste of shit outta your mouth