you crack me up little buddy.

>mfw no one like Sam and Max anymore.

>mfw I had a crush on them when I was younger

I love Sam & Max

which one specifically this is important

Or was it both? (Also important)

Both, user.

Me too.

Cartoon is underrated. I liked the Telltale Games too.

Childhood was crushing on Max. Adulthood was crushing on Sam. Patricianhood was crushing on both while also wanting to see them together.

i still like them.

I don't trust TT with making new games though

>MFW NO SAM AND MAX SEQUEL
>IN ANY FORM
>NEVER

They probably forget them anyway, now, they only seek for popular franchises, when Sam and Max is still pretty niche.

Modern Telltale would fuck it up anyway

I've only played hit the road. How do the others compare?

I'd take anything honestly

Bump

>if sam prucell works on a new Sam and Max comic it would become the property of Pixar and Disney
feels awful you guys

They've just got motorcycles! We've got a whole big metal car! This will be like stepping on ants!

who owns S&M now?

the creator

Redpill me on Sam & Max Sup Forums. I have all the games. Why should I bother with them?

Because it's genuinely funny absurdist humor that manages to stay out of the "lol randumb" trap, and is targeted to adults (or at least more mature audiences), without relying on vulgarity.

Any example of this? A clip would be nice

you shouldn't bother with anything at all
you should just continue going on life not ever playing the games cause we all know you don't play any games at all

Easy there user. Just asking to see if they're any good. I'm busy with stuff to play all the games I have.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0ZL2GD93dA
because you already have them all dummy, what reason do you have not to play them

why did you get them in the first place?

I have other games as I priority and I realized seeing this thread that I may have misjudged them. Btw I got them on a bundle, so not my choice there

Shame Purcell is too busy complaining about Trump on his facebook to make more stuff.

Hit the nail on the head

Max would be a good President.

Even if he wasn't, he'd still be too busy at Pixar to make more stuff

Max is for _______

Enacting displays of careless, wanton destruction upon criminal scum, lowlifes, thugs, and paperboys.

marketability

fucking Sam in front of and making him jealous

>comedy would be little to none
>it would be about Sam and Max hating each other and splitting up
>2018 Telltale
Yeah no.

Ring ring

I'LL GET IT I'LL GET IT I'LL GET IT