Tessa Thompson wants an all female Marvel team in the films

>Tessa Thompson wants an all female Marvel team in the films.
>Captain Marvel will be set in the 90's

Theory, Captain Marvel 2 will be this all female team, as Carol is the one that goes to Space and Earth, uniting GOTG characters with Earth.

Sounds like shit. Just like modern Marvel comics. But we know the sheep will eat this shit up.

But the GOTG get united with Earth in either Infinity War Part 1 or 2

Yes, but they need a unifyer for Valkyrie, Mantis and Gamora to join the female characters of Earth.

Won't make any sense. No reason why Mantis, Gamora or Valkyrie would even be on Earth. Valkyrie maybe if the Asgardians relocated there. Gamora if Thanos is currently there but that is only for 1 movie. Mantis if the Guardians decide to visit Earth but that is unlikely unless Thanos is involved. And what reason do they have to stay together as a team once Thanos is gone? Nevermind the fact that majority of them aren't interesting enough to carry their own film.

You think they'll ever bring in Jess? I could see her replacing Black Widow later

There's no reason they couldn't make a good all women group, if there's a logic to it. Like making them Valkyries or something.

As it stands those 4 don't have any real reason to come together that wouldn't including some guys of their respective groups coming along.

It doesn't help that they're all the least interesting parts of their respective franchise.

By the time that happens Scarlett Johansson will be like 50.

>when you want to make A-Force but end up making Butterface-Force

Captain Marvel will go into space and have a movie with Mantis, Valkyrie, Gamora, and Nebula. Marvel just wants to get a movie out with multiple female superheroes in it before DC can capitalize on the Superhero Girls cartoon doing well (which would take several years from now to capitalize upon with a large number of movies and tv shows).

Think about this: would you want an all men team and would you hold your tongue and not call it sexist or toxic masculinity? If the answer is no then a all female team is stupid.

>Tessa Thompson wants
Who gives a shit what she wants. The MCU doesnt have the current team dynamic for thst. They will have to bring in the characters from the book. The females in the MCU arent friends and have no reason to join up. Itll be Ghostbuster 2016 all over again.

they should just make a Divas movie.

I want all females cause I want to jack it.

>Marvel wants
Source?

easy, Thunderbolts

-Moonstone
-Songbird
-Titania
-Black Cat
-Sepulchre
-Black Widow (Yelena)

we can introduce Victoria Hand and Osborn as well

I hate that T-bolts is the ultimate "What the fuck are they going to do" film.

Victoria Hand is dead in the MCU.

shit, then maybe Maria Hill can take her place.
>AoS
or maybe we could just ignore that shit show

We have General Ross.

There's just the character to justify an all-female team-up movie already in the MCU.

Leave feminist kino to us.

Bring back Sif, introduce She-hulk, don't use BW and Im all for this.

Where's the milkshakes?

Who's missing?

Karen Gillian does nothing for me without the blue makeup and contact lenses.

Scarlett Witch. Also if you want to reach Sif, Sharon Carter, Maria Hill, Pepper, and a handful of BP characters. And that's only counting characters who have fought.

Those characters are or will be kill?

I don't think scar jo's really got that kind of time left, unlike RDJ and Don Cheadle she can't hide behind a cgi suit =/

Honestly don't find any of them sexually attractive.

If they can CGI a Colossus, they can CGI a regular person.

How does that follow? Learn to communicate better.

I know people around here like to call Hollywood actresses ugly but I think she's holding out alright.

But who will be the villain?

How dare this uppity ho cuck Jaimie Alexander out of her role as the female action hero of the Thor franchise? She pops up out of nowhere and wants to lead her own superhero team? It was Sif's turn!

> Valkrie will never beat you up with her strong arms then stomp on your head

Is there even a point to living?

Well, its odd that so many actresses are in that pic yet some are missing.

Of course they did it in rogue one and the terminator movies, I'm just saying there's a point where she's just too old and instead of easily side stepping that problem with ironman armor she'll just be this old lady doing flips and huricanranas all over the place

This. Why would Gamora in particular want to be near any of them?

Not really no, those were the people who were at the promotional 10 year anniversary of the MCU photoshoot.

Maybe she shouldn't have auditionned for WW then.

We've seen her nude user. She needs to hit the gym hard like RDJ if she wants to keep making superhero movies.

Oh, and I suppose that's the only purpose for women on the screen, being little masturbatory aids for you? Fuck off misogynerd.

>hit the gym hard like RDJ
lol

I'm not calling her ugly just saying by the time Captain Marvel 2 comes out she'll be getting too old for the role, but maybe she can hold out who knows

Yes, RDJ. As an older guy he did more than any of the women in the OP to get into shape for the role.

That was like 8 movies ago my dude

You really think movie execs/directors actually want their actresses to buff up this much?
Are you fucking dumb?

>Tessa Thompson wants
All the actors wan't something, be it a solo movie or team up shit. It doesn't really make sense though, what kind of threat mandates a "girls night out" with these 4 specific characters, that wouldn't include anyone else at all, regardless of sex?

[spioler]That said, I'd probably still watch this.[/spoiler]

If you are a 40-something actress who's getting flabby then yes, the directors will want you to shape up before being in their superhero movie.

And Scarjo's butt, I am very sorry to say, because I have loved that butt, is heading towards the floor at an alarming rate. It's normal for any middle aged woman who has never exercised beyond a brisk walk in her life, but an actor/actress is meant to be better than "normal" when they are in a superhero franchise.

Yes, and he has maintained.

Sure my dude

Eh, I could get behind an A Force spinoff.

Ross has so much badassery and testosterone that if he were in an otherwise entirely female cast, his manliness would still dominate it, likely leading to a mental breakdown for both Tumblr and Sup Forums.

Madame Hydra, naturally

Harvey Weinstein.

man that costume sucks, looks like she just dyed a tshirts and bought some tights

Sounds like it'll blow Justice league 2 out of the water

Marvel doesn't have female heroes worth a damn .

Black Widow will most likely die in her own film

Gamora is gonna be a bit too dead to make it

Jaimie took a TV show offer, so that's why.

Oh, they do.
But none of them are in the movies.

triggered

Maybe this time she succeeds in turning Cap into a woman and that's how they replace Evans.

Someone shit, obviously.

Gamora is going to be in GOTG 3. They wouldn't break the dynamic that much.

Who is the full nigga and giant blonde in the right corner?

Tony Stark. They will be a group of dumped ladies trying to get revenge.

left to right:

Gamora, Valkyrie, Cap Marvel, Black Widow, Okoye (warrior lady from Black Panther), Nebula, Wasp, Mantis

My god!

>piciking huge and large women for roles that don't need to be that strong and buffed
>picking littleweeners for high strong characters
Look at the size of Mantis. Anad that little bitch Valkirye.

Best MCU girl, the tall golden priestess, will not be in anyway.

Wasn't the world collectively okay with FF15's all male party in a genre that historically has always had at least one female party member

They need to not do the "girls are better than boys" thing for this to work. Guys have no issue with strong women minus men.

I'm perfectly fine with that as long as is not "muh girlpower" all the time. If they team up and go to kick some villain's ass that's perfectly fine for me.

>I'm perfectly fine with that as long as is not "muh girlpower" all the time.
>implying any major motion picture about an all-woman superhero team made in [the current year] could possibly avoid doing that

gayboi

is this how white women dance?

they can do that shit for Captain Marvel 2, who cares at this point

>yfw Axel Alonso was secretly hired by Feige

But remember they did an all female party in FF X-2 so people couldn’t complain and anyone who did would have their hypocrisy pointed at.

>the sheep
C r i n g e

Sooner or later they will make an America Chavez movie, user.

Stop acting like AoS is even canon with the MCU anymore. At this point that show is irrelevant.

>hasn't contracted one thing once
Keep crying.

I'll take it if they let Jessica Jones join too and we finally get some Netflix/MCU crossovers

You knew they'd have to make this dumb shit. Grrll power I'm a fierce and independent woman hear me roar me too and all. The kikes are hard at work promoting the divershitty SJW libtard propaganda films. Watch the absolute nonsense fantasies where magic niggers have the most advanced civilizations on earth, and 130 lb women can beat the shit out of 250 lb muscular men with ease. It's a fucking joke.

Stay cucked, white boy.

yeah no, Feige has plans and that cunt would not ruin it just because "she wants"

No thanks porch monkey. I'll enjoy my six figure job that surely as a coon you cannot imagine or work hard towards, my wife and mistress, and my leisure time to fuck around looking at comics as a hobby. Go rob and muh dick someone else faggot piece of shit. I'd love nothing more than to look you dead in your shitty little monkey eyes and call you a nigger to your fucking face.

That's a decent body but nothing special

>the sheep will eat this shit up
says the retard spouting empty copy+paste rhetoric

>"Two for MARVEL'S THE AVENGERS INFINITY WAR?"
>"That'll be 32 Dollars"
>*Gladly pays for this*
This is you.

I'll give the really real MCU ideas under consideration for Thunderbolts and the female team:

-May 1 2020 - GotG 3
[they do something in outerspace]

-July 31 2020 - Sinister 6 vs Thunderbolts
[only some of the sinister 6 are defeated]

-Nov. 6 2020 - The Defenders/Revengers + Spiderman
[fight some magical enemy]

-May 7 2021 - MCU Spiderman 3
[fights the rest of the sinister six that are still free and maybe some other villains that the remaining 6 joined with]

-July 30 2021 - Fantastic Four + Black Panther
[they fight namor or go back in time or something]

-November 5 2021- West Coast Avengers/Ant Man and Wasp sequel
[they fight some of the thunderbolts who are chasing after Bucky who is with the West Coast Avengers]

-Feb 18 - 2022 - Captain Marvel 2 + Adam Warlock
[danvers and maybe rambeau are somewhere in space; rambeau gets superpowers]

-May 6 2022 - The Champions/Hercules, Gilgamesh, Enkidu + Thor
[Thor goes back in time and meets people]

-Jul 29 2022 - Fantastic Four + Iron Man + Black Panther + Namor + The Champions
[people go back in time to help The Champions]

May 6 2022 and July 29 2022 films are similar in idea to Avengers 3 and 4 closely going together and scenes that are filmed during the same filming period to save money.

-May 1 2023 - The Defenders/Revengers + Champions
[the fight someone, maybe enchantress]

-July 31 2023 - Ravagers + Warlock + Beta Ray Bill + Nova vs Liberators inclu. Danvers and Rambeau
[people are hyptonized by enchantress and fight people]

-Nov. 6 2023 - West Coast Avengers + Rambeau
[they fight some more of the Thunderbolts]

May 1 2023 and July 31 2023 films are also similar in idea to Avengers 3 and 4 closely going together and scenes that are filmed during the same filming period to save money.

forgot to mention that characters from the May 1 2023 film might also appear and fight in the July 31 2023 film

Read what you wrote and explain how that isn't a fucking mess

>I hate that T-bolts is the ultimate "What the fuck are they going to do" film.
??

As in will it be the original tram, the red hulk bolts, or living MCU villains

Guess the yuri couples.