#MFGA General /frpol/ - Marine Le Pen is the new Pepe Edition

**name the generals thusly:
>#MFGA General /frpol/ - X EDITION

frog/pol/ General thread about the upcoming French Presidential Election, 6 months countdown.

We have to save France and Make France Great Again #MFGA.

>FRONT NATIONAL - MARINE LE PEN
frontnational.com/
marine2017.fr/

>Useful links:
frontnational.com/
fdesouche.com/
twitter.com/MLP_officiel

Youtube channel which will cover the campaign and presidential election by translating the campaign in English: youtube.com/channel/UCr1kyFHrRr2tBumDvhuxUiQ

Video example : Marine Le Pen endorses Donald Trump
>youtube.com/watch?v=UP5bycZBzj8

JOIN US on our discord chat to participate
discord.gg/TZ2xqmt

>INSPIRATION(WIP, PLEASE CONTRIBUTE)
youtube.com/watch?v=0HEUg1JdrBU
youtube.com/watch?v=2vtsy2JD6g8
youtube.com/watch?v=eDBhdr9M55s
youtube.com/watch?v=XReu57DW6ts
youtube.com/watch?v=idRQsWTTVYA

>WHO'S RUNNING
pastebin.com/jcYnVHN3
>Does Marine have a chance?
Marine consistently achieves ~30% in almost every poll. The only person coming close to her is Alain Juppé with similar numbers.
express.co.uk/news/politics/731002/Marine-Le-Pen-will-National-Front-leader-win-French-election-latest-odds-polls-President

>What's the plan?
Step 1: POSITIVELY MEME MARINE LE PEN AND FRONT NATIONAL
Step 2: MAKE REDPILLING MEME ABOUT IMMIGRATION, INSECURITY AND TERRORISM

>I'm not French, what can I do ?
MEMES ARE UNIVERSALLY TRANSLATABLE

>MEME DATABASE (WIP, PLEASE CONTRIBUTE)
imgur.com/a/PDJb2

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/X9bVd
fdesouche.com/790073-quand-la-droite-americaine-pro-trump-est-prete-troller-pour-marine-le-pen
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2520905
ripostelaique.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/B9wqjVVIEAAGwij.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=dJI5cEd-nwM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So, who won the primaries?

Bump For end of Primaries Républicains debate

For France!

Wonderful

We don't know yet, first round is this Sunday but anyway it will be a cuckservative

I meant the debate

Glorious.

meh...as long as it's not Juppé, Copé, NKM or Le Maire.

I think Fillon won the debate, he is the least cucked of the candidates.

I think this is the new Discord link: discord.gg/X9bVd

Avez-vous un site de sondage qui est bien comme realclearpolitics par example?

>discord.gg/X9bVd
It does not work, and no the discord i posted is the good one

all of thoses who weren't involved.

Good luck Frogs

OC!

Who here is for /Macron/?
Isn't he also anti-establishment and pro-business like Trump?

Last poll was : 31% Juppé 29% Sarko 27% Fillon but Fillon is really rising.

For the Election, Marine Le Pen is first for the first round with around 30% percents, unless Juppé is the right-wing candidate.

Macron is an economically liberal faggot, so no.

t. nassim

>Jean-François "j'estime 15 centimes" Copé

Plaît-il?

>csq les journalopes français monitorent ce fil

I don't trust politicians in general but especially Macron. Dude could try to convince people that he's actually a pink unicorn and it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest

Do you have a website that tracks the polls?

Poisson?

Non, tout le monde s'en fout de Sup Forums. Met-toi bien ça dans le crâne.

Non Macron c'est le représentant du vieil ordre vieillissant. Perso je ne soutiens personne. Tout le système est vérolé, de bout en bout.

First, Slate, now FdeSouche:
fdesouche.com/790073-quand-la-droite-americaine-pro-trump-est-prete-troller-pour-marine-le-pen

>US elections
>A trillion spergs come together to combine meme magic power

>Any other elections
>*cricket noises*

Posting some hats cause thats about all I can contribute besides campaign ideas.

Even the shadow is GOAT

Based Moroccan, you are allowed here.

Also, who's this?

Hibiki from kancolle
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2520905

Hot from the presses.

>voting Rothschild

Thanks m8

>Fillon vs LePen
Maille beaudie iz raidi

How is Fillon?

Is he honorable or another Juppe?

He is the closest of the real French spirit.

I personally prefer Mademoiselle Morizet but for personal reasons.

I will download Uber and Facebook; sorry Mistress; i have been bad.

Probably the most Right Wing candidate with Poisson and maybe Sarkozy (don't give two fucks about NKM, Copé and Le Maire)

Wich is ? Stay silent during 5 years when an hungarian president do all the job ?

He's a true right wing and he wants to focus on rescuing the economy more than anything else. I like his realism.

So if it's Fillon vs. Marine La Pen then it's a generally acceptable outcome if she loses?

The cooperation in Guyana between French and Russian engineers on new welding methods is an exemple among many.

Yes. Her would also be the hardest opponent for her imho.

I don't remember this but you must be right. I just fought he was really an outsider because of his cooperation with Sarkozy. Those five years were really a mess.

Lads, can we somehow get trending that you're sexist if you don't vote for Le Pen?

No there are fare more than just one women in french election. The green will pick one. The commie too maybe.

your digits make it so

depends are you a lefty?
Fillon's position is hard line captalism mostly and most of his campaign is based removal of wealth tax, increasing retirement age and reducing regulation on maximum working hours.
So in a way it's a position which could be argued as needed in a uncompetitive Economy.
But in Reality Marine's Approach on simply REMOVING DEAD WEIGHT is simply better because it's less painful to remove your 10 kg backpack than getting a liposuction.

green party already chose Yannick Jadot during their own primaries.

Greens already chose a dude, but it's not surprising you missed it.
Their primary had almost as many voters as it had candidates.

Mélenchon will likely be the commie with the most votes, but yeah, LO will send a woman

So he is a cuck who would rather see everyone in France suffer instead of doing what needs to be done and get called a rasis

Does anyone got any idea how us yuros who doesn't speak French, get into debates with SJWs?

I suppose that's a way to put it if you think europe should stop paying refuges 3000 euros to do nothing instead of having you work 4 more hours per week and for three more years of your life.

How can one man be so based?

>implying france gets it's own thread

no

Some information from a french man

- Alain Juppé:

A lot of people in the Front National are talking about Juppé as Ali Juppé and there is already memes like this: ripostelaique.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/B9wqjVVIEAAGwij.jpg

A lot of french people are hesitating to vote for Le Pen because of the media propaganda and see Juppé as a the old wise man although he is just a traitor to France with his globalist and pro multiculturalism agenda.

I think a google bomb with Ali Juppé will be helpful

- Marine Le Pen electorate:

In the last regional elections, 34% of young people in France have voted for Marine (be careful with your millenials USA, I think it will be a very dangerous issue for you). What does it mean? The young people mostly understand english so even if the memes are not traduced it's not a problem. It is true that the French are historically uncomfortable with english but it's very less the case for young people. The elder will be more uncomfortable but the elder will rarely see memes.
I really think a meme campaign can help to increase the Le Pen vote in the youth.

I hope my english is not to bad, thank you all for your help.

A French 20 years old man stuying politcal sciences in an university full of disgusting leftists. I don't want my homeland to die, nor the glorious Western Civilization.

Yes.

Who?

SJWs are generally young people and young french people can generally speak english

Ah, so Fillon is like Herbert Hoover, and La Pen wants to address the problem directly.

Francois Fillon's wife is British.

On a diplomatic point it's a boost that has to be considered if you wish to be pragmatic in this context.

The Queen would be pleased.

I just have the idea that French people won't even take the time to get upset, if it's written in English.

"I feel like. . . I'm fucking better than you. Much better than you. You are garbage. You can call me a Social Justice Warrior. I don't give a shit. That's who I am. You're deplorable. You are a piece of shit. I have no respect for women who voted for Trump. I think you're fucking dumb."

Yes I would call that the definition of being a cuck.

Giving up your precious time to give some other dude money for no reason.

Stop asking yourselves about Les Republicains cuckservatives. All of them except Poisson were in charge in previous governments. They are full-mouth cucks and traitors who betray their country a thousand times.

Still won

Only reason we care is because the primary is this weekend

How can you be this naive? After last week and Brexit, the globalists are woke now. They're not fucking around anymore. They are plotting, as we speak, a Final Solution to the nationalist problem. She will be the first victim.

>They're plotting

Yes it was a warning. There are a few Republicains fellows here who try to cuck Sup Forums and trumpists should ignore that trash.

maybe so but they can also get frustrated more easily if they can't argue with you due to the language barrier. Use the meme pictures to bait them into arguing maybe.

^

You're right and any of them will never have the courage to get out of the EU.
We need a true conservative leader such as Marine Le Pen to brake the EU, braking the EU will certainly with Trump election put an end or at least severely weaken the globalist-multiculturalist objective that the world still have in mind.
Just imagine one second the UN security council with those permanent members:
Trump, Putin, Xi, Le Pen and Theresa May

Please go vote to the Republicains' primary.

Vote for Sarkozy.
We'll got a second turn Sarkozy VS Le Pen.
It will be a candidate really much easier to beat for Le Pen than Juppé.

anti Muslim propaganda, don't link with Marine

There is like a million people on pol who have been at this for 4+ years. Anyone talking shit about Le Pen will be treated the same as #Cruzmissiles

Lets do this We ask kek for guidance!

Humpf, i don't want to see sarkozy wins, he hates us, from all his heart, if he's elected, we are doomed, i'm not sure, there are people with low memory in this country.

some people are saying the le pen and her group are actually leftist. is this true?

people are saying that because she's been softening her image for a few years now. This contrasts with the old FN led by her father which was more extreme in it's convictions

You think Sup Forumsand/b/ are still nostalgic about ddos attacks? (humpf...)
These jvc kids will come here again and again to troll, and they will get worst.
Sup Forums really have to make the difference between fr 4ch community and these retards.
They are everywhere on the site now, all fr retards you can see, it's them.

Amerifat reporting

New Pepe fresh off the printing press

bump

The ak-47...Wait i will find a famas for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=dJI5cEd-nwM

posting OC

A CUTE

she will not win, French ppl are hypocritical.

Yeah I missed the Greens election.

But Mélenchon is not part of your communist party. And they're ton of communist party in your election. Le front de gauche, NPA, lutte ouvrière. Everytime they're is a woman.

This I like.

France do not have future owing to large population of arabs and niggas

merci.