Advice Needed

Hey guys. My wife and I have been having problems ever since the elections. I was a Trump voted and she was a Stein voted. She was fine with me voting Trump, but I don't think she expected him to win. She's been very angry at me lately. She's been denying me sex. Last night I went through her phone and found her on Tinder.

What should I do.

Accept your new open relationship. Just because your wife wants to take on other lovers, doesn't mean she thinks any less of her.

She's not denying you, she's embracing herself.

of you*, although you may as well be a her

I never said she was sleeping with other people. All I said was that she has a Tinder. When I asked her about she said she was using to find male friends. Do you think she's lying.

Meme answer aside the bitch is gonna betray you.

"Oh I'm just trying to find some male friends" my ass.

Divorce her. She broke one of your simple, basic rules.

Yes, she's fucking lying. She shouldn't go out and look for new male friends, period. Tinder is a hookup app, and I know you definitely have wondered why she's "looking for new male friends" during a time when she, conveniently, is growing apart from you. She's a no good, dead dog whore. Leave her in the middle of the highway.

Consult your wife's son then immediately report back to your cuck shed for bull prepping duty

Get on tinder and hit her up

>Tinder
>male friends

Cuk spotted.

This.

Yes she's lying, why would she be on Tinder for friends? Especially while she's treating you like this.

women who use sex as reward/punishment are shit-tier user

time to put her out

YES she is. No one uses tinder for friends. If she's been denying you sex then she's already fucked other people. Probably many. Divorce her now, cuck.

Rape her

Time to divorce. Simple as that

Trump cucked

do it in qatar so she will get the criminal charge
she will be so excited for the trip it will be easy

This

>"male friends"
You're fucked mate.

>What should I do.

what americans do best. Shart in her designated alley.

Show her pizzagate. Wonen care a lot about kids. Let her know you do it for tjem

Grab her by the pussy and tell her you're getting a divorce.

>Do you think she's lying.

Of course she's not. Tyrone is just practicing to be a masseur and she's helping him out by letting him practice on her.

IF YOU LIKE PINA COLADAS
GETTING CAUGHT IN THE RAIN

>What should I do?

Make a fake tinder profile to catch her in her lie. Then divorce her ass. Anything else makes you a super cuck.

Why do you guys think she has cheating. She's used okcupid to find male friends in the past. She never cheated then. Why do you think she's cheating now.

They're called aisles and it's usually the produce or country music aisle where people do that.

Bait that big..... come on...

Hope you remembered to get a prenup

Fuck off cuck

Make yourself a Tinder account and hit her up on it

>male friends

You about to get blacked.

Actual advice on off chance this is real: you two need to sit down and have a serious conversation. Possibly with a licensed counsellor. Also, smack dat bitch's ass and drag her by the hair into the bedroom.

>What should I do.
stop making bait threads and get a hobby

RAPE
assert dominance

Pre-emptive strike user.

Fuck a house cleaner from El Salvador or Honduras to show her how progressive you are.

This better be a fucking shitpost.

you need to have the upper hand. remove her belongings and divorce her. if you cant remove belongings, get a hotel room. do not say where you are going.

CALL A DIVORCE ATTORNEY NOW. AND GET A GOOD ONE.

this isnt time for some buddy's amatuer "lawyer" friend.

Hhlkk

beta cuck detected

Bunch of dumb niggers, the lot of you.

That sucks bro

But if she is on Tinder, end it as soon as you possibly can and uncuck your shit as much as possible (i.e. hide your money) before you make her aware of anything

best of luck man

Yes

>do you think she is lieing?

Does it fucking matter??

Holy fuck, the purpose of tinder is to find people to bang... she's either leading guys on because she has power issues and needs to feel desired (maybe your autist ass should show her some more appreciation) or she is using it to pick up guys to fuck.

Get yourself a tinder account and hit her up on it.

If she asks why you have a tinder, tell her that you're just "using it to find some female friends"

ARE U ACTUALLY RETARDED, SHE HAS DEFINETLY CHEATED ON YOU, AND IS CHEATING ON YOU RIGHT NOW, THOSE ARE BOTH HOOKUP APPS, HOLY FUCK U TRIGGERED ME SO MUCH

***Update: So I made a fake tinder with some fake chad pic. I've been talking to her. I asked her about her husband(me of course) she said he's ok and tends to stay in the shed. What did she mean by this?

Leave

Hide your money and prepare for the storm. Secure all of your assets in your name. If you don't have children with her, uncuck and leave.

But she told me she didn't. A couple of her friends have cheated on their partners during girls night, but she never has.

OP I was in a similar situation in my last relationship. Women in a happy relationship don't go seeking out other men. It's tough to accept, but this was probably a long time coming. Just confront her, it's probably not who you voted for that decided the fate of your relationship. Sorry

kys

You know what user?
You're right.
Totally not cheating.
Never has, never will.
She is an absolute angel.
Untarnished in every way.

Now run off to Sonic and get yourself a milkshake.

That's what you should do.

Make sure to get 2 of her favorite to bring home as a surprise.

She'll be really thirsty when she sees yours.

Divorce her.

Shill thread

Saged and hidden

OP your wife probably is fucking someone else now. better go look for another one

Realize women are children and only tell them what they need to hear, don't actually say who you're voting for if you know it will cause issues.

Also go and fuck someone else because i guarantee she is.

***Update: So I made a fake tinder with some fake chad pic. I've been talking to her. I asked her about her husband(me of course) she said he's ok and tends to stay in the shed. What did she mean by this?

Aaaaaaaaand thread hidden.

FICKEN IN ASS

>this bait
kys you fucking cuck

God dangit, why is no thread safe?

>Trump Voter
>Cuck

whyaminotsuprised.jpg

Stop being a cuck ask her why she on tinder if you're not 100% satisfied with her answer dump her ass and find yourself a proper good woman.
If you're a good man who works hard you will have no problem finding a good girl, yes they're out there, don't settle for an unfaithful bitch

REDPILL HER
ONLY WAY TBQH

you have kids? Hope so for you. Teach them critical thinking and the red pill

I'll take things that never happened for $1000 Alex!

This is not bait.

No one's going to tell you what you want to hear, but I'm convinced this is a sliding thread at this point.

she gave you a compliment for being such a hard worker tending the yard

divorce
no matter what she says, there is absolutely no way you can ever trust her again

were you a cuck before you voted trump or after?

>she told me she didn't

My parents used to tell me Santa was real and gave everyone free shit too.

>She never cheated then
Yeah from what you know of, You're just a secuity blanket while she fucks some horny young things, Likely makes jokes at your expensive to her fuckbuddies while shes doing it

How do I red pill her. I don't have any kids, but she has a son from a previous relationship.

Set her up with Jamal then take pics and come post them here

this entire thread is fake b8. abandon ship

sage

We don't even have a yard. We live in an apartment.

do you have a shed?

>70 post bait thread

nice one retards

What kind of an apartment has a shed?

Alright, this bait is too big.

Ok, im not triggered, but srsly, i can come up to you and say, hey, the sky is green. Doesnt mean its the truth goddamnit. U c my point?

you better fucking make one then, otherwise you will make a liar out of her

go down to the hardware store, get yourself some straight pvc, some elbow joints, some canvas, and some shower curtain rings

you better smarten up or you're gonna lose that angel of yours

get a picture of a hot bloke. add yourself to tinder. chat her up, set up a date. turn up in a trump facemask.

contact a lawyer. NOW. begin siphoning money out of any joint bank accounts and hide it. record and save any evidence that suggests she is cheating

>being this cuck
you deserve it

So I just confronted her and she broke down. She admitted that she had went on a couple of dates with other men, but that it had been completely platonic and the furthest it ever went was holding hands.

better get off 4chins and get crackin on that shed friendo

lying whore.
get a laywer asap and transfer money from joint accounts into your account.

why woudl you stay with someone who fuckign lies to you and goes on dates? dont be a fuckign cuck.

Dude, this has to be fake.

Post a picture of your face with a timestamp that has JsGaCLnJ on it.

With your wedding ring

Denied of sex? Deny her financial security.

you have to be trolling, no man can be this naive. i bet she's already cheated on you and you blinded by your own retardation. was this your first and only girlfriend before you married her by chance?

>Trump Voter
>4chin User
>Absolute C U C K

its confirmed. Right wingers are the biggest cucks in human history.

How the fuck would this prove anything.

I also don't have a wedding ring. My wife doesn't believe in them. She doesn't wear one.