Why does Johns hate Batman?

Why does Johns hate Batman?

He just loves Gardner and Gardner hates batsman

I don't think he hates him, I think he just sees no reason to jerk him off even further. There's a line of writers already there to do that

Read Batman Earth One where he falls into a pile of trash and injured leg Alfred managed to beat the shit out of him.

Johns writes a more fallible Batman instead of the Gatgod that plenty of other writers go for

Johns didn't write that.

>Gatgod
Fuck off, Scarface.

>I don't think he hates him

It's so funny when johnsfags say this and 3 post later they say they dislike batman, read your own post. The only people who say johns doesnt dislike batman are people that dislike batman it's just bizarre.

No, johns writes a moron that never does anything right. And the first time he had the chance to write batman he has batman shitting on the JSA.

>Fuck off, Scarface.

kek

>writes a moron that never does anything right.
I think that's the worst thing for me when writers get their palms on a character they dislike.

If they want to humiliate them through other characters that's, well that's not fine, but it's tolerable like how Ennis will typically run a superhero through an obstacle course of abuse while his black clad hard men go on about how unfit the do-gooders are to call themselves men and how great real people are, even though real people are really just really shit and paint up their vice later as a virtue of being human through some doublespeak horseshit.

There's all that, but if in the end the character stays silent, since the writer probably doesn't know or care how they'd respond, it's tolerable because it doesn't alter the reality just the perception.
What I can't stand though is when we get all that plus the writer sockpuppeting the character into basically nodding their head or turning into a visible strawman of flaws stuffed with the biased and often clear misinformed perceptions of the writer. And always you'll have fans of the writer or hates of the character go on about how it's a fitting or a fresh new take, even if it's just predictably ripe with clichés. Take White Knight, all the fuss about it being about BLM or whatever and it's just an overly long handjob for the Joker using Batman's tear soaked cowl.

Bruce does nothing but magically actually worsen Gotham and fail to fix anything not by any organic reason or argument but the plot just narrowing down things so the blame falls on his lap and only his lap. Not the criminals, not the corrupt it brings up and then glosses over, not the incompetent, the guy who spent a considerable amount of his life and fortune trying to protect a city is at fault. Meanwhile the psychotic who kidnapped and tortured a kid faces no culpability, wakes up with a bunch of hunches and quick fixes, one involving mind control and falseflagging that he dodges blame for. Trash.

>Fuck off, Scarface.
lel'd

Why do people think writing a character as having a significantly lower power level than other writers have him as means you hate that character? Why do fans have such an autistic fixation with power levels anyway?

>Fuck off, Scarface.
You wanna try saying that to my face, guddy?

Nice ass, Guy.

When did the meme that Johns hates Batman start?
After the first trade of Batman Earth One?

I can remember talking about the JSA issue in my LCS way back when. It's been a thing since forever.

This triggered autist is always hilarious to me. It's especially funny watching him sperg out anytime Earth-One is posted.
Get over it faggot, you've become a joke on this board.
Being a characterfag is bad enough, but Batman? Get some fucking taste

>why do fanatics have fanatical tendencies?

Popularity is a hell of a drug.

Kek

>It's so funny when johnsfags say this and 3 post later they say they dislike batman, read your own post. The only people who say johns doesnt dislike batman are people that dislike batman it's just bizarre.

If powerlevels were an issue then Year One, the nolan movies and mask of the phantasm wouldnt be popular popular art all.

>Everyone who disagrees with me is a Johnsfag
Nah kid you're just retarded

>anyone who disagrees with me

Except this is literally a thread about if johns dislikes batman, there's no much to disagree with. And i quoting a post.

Jon can't stop staring at pressed Guyhams.

So mad you can't even type coherently hahaha

Great argument johnsfag