Liberals will win a civil war... we have street smarts and a tactical advantage...

Liberals will win a civil war... we have street smarts and a tactical advantage, something you white trash rednecks lack.....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7DljgSrTbNE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Stalingrad
youtube.com/watch?v=lSHuma375Ec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

but they don't have any guns

too bad you are all fucking insane

forgot pic

> street smarts

Is that what they're calling city cuck faggotry these days?

Bait aside, liberals think being street smart is crossing the road when you see a bunch of niggers on the corner.

Whereas the "dumber" side choose not to live anywhere near niggers.

Hmm really gets my nogging jogging.

the american right wing has
-majority of US territory. rural areas can survive without the cities, not the other way around
-majority of males
-majority of whites
-majority of law enforcement
-majority of the armed forces
-majority of gun owners
-majority of tall, able-bodied people
-majority of the wealthy

and soon both houses of congress, the white house and the supreme court

We'll just blow up the roads and bridges to the cities, and set up a blockade. We will force you to all eat each other, then starve to death. We are used to hunting and killing deer,which are considerably faster, stronger, and smarter than liberals. Libs will be BTFO.

Cities have subways and alleys that rednecks don't know how to navigate.. it will be open season..

>leftists with hashtags
>rednecs with AR15

Yeah, sure. All you have to do is to start a civil war. You will win - I promise.

you want to retreat into the subways and alleys? you'll be eating pidgeons in a week. rednecks can just leave you alone and wait for you to give up

>Subways
So you guys will be eating sandwiches life fucking hipsters in the alleyways?

But you don't have guns.

Really activates my almonds.

I know he's baiting us, but let me ask a simple question, how will your street smarts work if the city of L.A is being sieged? Where all you can do is fight the "rednecks" directly in hopes to break out? What will you use? How will you grow food if bombs and artillery are constantly raining down? How will street smarts feed your fellow liberal revolutionaries?

Why would be go into the cities when we can just cut you off and wait for you to die?

I thought you said you were smart.

>Implies open season
>forgets liberals have no guns

>people who need safe spaces because "words do hurt" think that they would last 5 minutes in an actual war

but liberal areas are only 15-20% of the landmass. it's a massive sea of red.

I can't wait to see some fags on their fixed gear bicycles try to pull a flanking maneuver on rednecks.

you've done it. the dumbest post in history!

We have all the guns and ammo. AR15s, AKs, etc.

We know how to use them.

All you libcucks know about how to use a firearm you learned from movies. Movies show a horribly inaccurate depiction of firearms and their use/capabilities.

In other words, you'd get BTFO

>implying
Do you liberals even understand what assymetical warfare is?
Do you have any idea about how to run a logistics train?
Do you mother fuckers have any understanding of how wars are fought, besides on a very basic level of "shoot at the other guy"?

No, of course you don't, so please shut the fuck up.

>muh street smarts

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

if you make it come to that, it will be a siege

we have all the food

Water supply: contaminated
Food supply: cut off
Electricity: shut down

>street smarts
>couldn't even predict hillary losing
>starts crying for a week

I hear the truck backing up with your lifetime supply of kleenex, nappies, crayons and colouring books

After the war and mass executions of libcucks and the big cities are devoid of liberal autists I'm going to move into my own sky scraper.

>liberal areas are only 15-20% of the landmass
not even, most of the larger liberal districts such as San Bernardino county are mostly red except for the blue urban areas. The real percentage is likely even less than 5%

To be fair, they don't really need to do any of that if, and that is a mighty big if, they are smart. Proper use of insurgent tactics like those we currently see in the middle east can be done with relatively small logistical needs. That said, I'm not sure a liberal victory could occur. Their best option would be such tactics as I've described, but that really isn't good for conquest or destroying a nation state, which would be their presumed goal.
Theoretically they could try and cause so many problems that people give in and make hillary president, but that is purely theoretical, practically it would never happen, esspecialy sine the main problem with COIN warfare is a lack of morale on the part of the US citizens. The vast majority of these uncommited citizens are liberals, so them rebelling removes these issues.
So while libs don't have to worry about starvation or supply chain necessarilly, it is an unwinnable war on their part unless I'm over looking something major

The same types of liberals that claim they get PTSD from shooting an AR15?

What is your tactical advantage op?

>street smarts

This isn't West Side Story. You would get absolutely ass raped in a civil war.

But seriously, please try. You have no idea how much some people would love for you to try this shit.

Really don't even need to fight. Just surround the cities and starve them out old school. The right would even have time to build a trebuchet or 2 for flinging dead livestock. Purely for cultural preservation of course.

you lack guns and hand eye coordination. you smoke to much weed to ever be a threat. you will do your little revolution tomorrow you tell yourself but its the same thing every day

you talk a lot of shit and do nothing. move to canada already

There would be so much literal shaking that California would plunge into the sea.

>blocks exits
>kill anyone who tries to escape
>parents eating their children

You sure got me beat buddy.

batshit crazy
war wont be in the streets idiots
you will have no water, power or food and most of the nogs will turn and be raping and killing the bluehaired feminazi sjws, probably eating them too

lol yor side will suffer from much friendly fire lamebrain excellent

>we have street smarts
You sure about that?

>a tactical advantage
You sure about that?

How can liberals fight a civil war in which they are the rebel forces when they don't believe in owning guns.

It's not hard to read a god damn map.

shut down power plant. people stuck in a catacomb like dark tunnels

soldiers are republicans

faggots are democrats

you're literally retarded fish in a barrel and nothing but cannon fodder for George Soros.

You proved that time and time again over the past few years.

you should be counting your lucky stars every night that these "evil nazis" you keep raging about have shown profound patience and have put their lives on the line to do anything they can to protect you from yourselves and from foreign agitators looking to false flag your asses with a suicide bomb

Please try

>t. conservative

why would anybody want to go inside cities?
cut off power water and main roads and they become a useless cemetery of concrete.

7.5/10

>mfw rednecks fighting for union of country that despises them againest people who trivialized ptsd who dont believe in guns or borders

What is it about russians that makes you so funny and effective at shitposting? You're probably 2nd behind Australians

Is it the hostile environment that turns you people based?

youtu.be/7DljgSrTbNE

replace Russian with Country

What are you gonna do?

Run out in the street in a limp wristed fit of histrionic rage waving around your bongs and dildos?

Conservatives are majority rural. Liberals are majority urban.

Guess which one is easier to starve out with a small number of militants. Guess which one tends to own rifles.

Go home, wannabe revolutionary. You won't just get yourself killed pointlessly, you will shame your family and turn the survivors against your cause.

If you really want to change things, change them from within like Madame Fuhrer did. She was penniless in 2001, but by 2016 she had seized total control of the Democratic party and very nearly won control of the most powerful country in the world.

I hope you know that I will avenge my lost rights in suburbia against you city fags.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Stalingrad

Thinking anyone actually invades the city's.

Open season with what??? Going to bring hand slaps to a gun fight.

Shit I shoot mine every weekend. I have to watch out for that pst shit KEK

When are you going to realise this time isn't like the previous occasions. The demographics of liberals have changed from the days you used to win these fights like you did in the past. The workers and toughest in society are no longer the majority of liberals or leftists. Yes, you've got blacks and Hispanics who are generally from tougher backgrounds, but at the same time they're minorities and will fail if they have to overcompensate for the middle class white liberals they're going to be bailing out all the time.

The people who usually win popular revolutions are the ones with the largest base of decent quality foot soldiers to fight them and drawn from the workers and fighters in society. At the moment it's the populist right that has them and the way things look right now that isn't going to change unless something dramatic happens.

Kek, liberals also lack farms. Good luck feeding half the population being a cosmopolitan whore.

I've met so many city people that are scared of the country, it's so dark and there's no one around. Well dig in so deep in the countryside there will be a rifle behind every blade of grass. It would be over within 2 weeks. Guess where all the food in the city comes from?

checked

>leftwingers try to tear down the 2nd amendment
>hysterically afraid of guns
>"OH YEAH WE'LL TOTALLY WIN A CIVIL WAR

Seize the roads, water supply, and airports.

Anything that tries to escape, well shoot with our "assault rifles."

But who needs to when dems are doubling down on the rhetoric that got them ejected from government in the first place.

>the beta faggots and emotionally unstable hamplanets that got bullied and/or shunned all throughout high school are going to win a fucking civil war

It never fucking fails. The SJWs, modern New Englanders, and Jew Yorkers keep thinking they have something in common with the Union forces of the War of Northern Aggression.

Sugar tits, unless you're going to press gang a bunch of foreigners and hire millions of mercenaries, you're all going to die.

They're in a catch 22 situation when it comes to a hypothetical civil war.

Either they try to openly revolt with the goal of violently overthrowing president trump, at which point they're besieged in their urban strongholds and we get Aleppo: First World Edition; or they go for insurgency in which point they are a particularly large and politically motivated gang, which will kill their support with the uncommitted near instantly.

bitch

Who would the country be retreating from? Trump WON, the rural side is the loyalists in this case.

please kek grant me this one wish of filling just one tumblrite full of lead before I die, I beg of you

>liberals try to run their shit

I wish a nigga would

>liberals will win a civil war

I prefer the way 7.62s tumble end over end out of a Kalashnikov and shred the flesh of the target.

Good luck with winning, my enlightened friend!

Liberals are to soft, pissed right wingers is the last thing you want. You will get your shit kicked in so fast, your head will spin

>street smarts

Street smarts basically boils down to being a cuck to gangs

>Highly underrated FPBP

Quick question, but would libs actually be able to pull of Guerilla Warfare? From what I can tell, the conservatives could since they actually control the rural areas. Kind of hard to start a revolution if you don't control those.

We're gonna collapse the subways enjoy cannibalismfollowed by suffocating

All bait aside, you really have no idea what you're getting yourselves into. Its not a "I'm pissed so I'm gonna defy my parents thing". You literally will get killed.

Do you guys realize how retarded these cirlcejerk threads are? The OP is always a strawman who starts these threads just to start the jerk.

>we can beat the government in a revolution!
>we can beat minorities in a race war!
and now
>we can beat liberals in a war!

There isn't going to be an open war between factions. That's not how it works.

Well, as long as the cities have food.

So... not long.

>Liberals
>Going anywhere without hipster coffee, wi-fi and charging stations.
War over in five minutes.

The only tactic that liberals have is to force black men to bum rush people, which the invention of the automatic rifle has made bum rushing a shit tactic.

You forgot that Liberals:
>have fuck all guns except from certain "criminals" who will use them against you.
>Control no land mass and thus have no primary resources. This also means you are completely surrounded, living in an unproductive, over populated, wasteland
>Your fighting base is will be comprised of SJW, MLP, Cucks and criminal Blacks and illegals with no patriotic duty.

The war will be finished in under a month. Take out the water, the water treatment plants and electricity. Everyone in the cities dies before they even run out of food. LA is fucked without even going near the city since they don't even have their own water supply.

TLDR: Cities are basically comprised of bourgeois parasites that have actually produced very little to nothing since the death of manufacturing.

>we have street smarts and a tactical advantage

just say it... you expect your pet nogs to fight for you

Bring it on!

Op is a faggot, Liberals want to vote their guns away, but want war? fucking hypocrisy

>Pic related it's your average shill

>comparing nu-males who spend most of their time sitting indoors to 19th century farmhands and factory workers who had spent their entire lives doing hard manual labor before the invention of air conditioning.

/thread
Vast majority of the military will side with the right and we would fuck up all the libs. Only issues would be the minority gangbangers in urban warfare. But realistically since most of the means of production and agriculture are in rural areas we could just blow the shit out of the cities.

cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=lSHuma375Ec

fuck you and your death pictures

Sounds like a good way to clean up crime. Though the blacks will probably turn on the other races. White libs are actually fucked since they'll be the first cannibalized.

Were not coming to get you. We're going to cut you off and let you starve to death. Your liberal megalopolises can't last a week without constant resupply.

Redneck white trash keep forgetting that black people know how to fire guns aswell....

All those smarts didn't help you win an election.

Nooo

y tho

Do it faggot.

It's a euphemism for nigger culture