Will Disney ever acknowledge him again?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHURiOqMVTI
youtube.com/watch?v=hlzH9GJgoHY
youtube.com/watch?v=tqlaPttudUc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kpLX_gMwKms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remember that World War 2 movie about Pidgeon's who delivered messages

Tbf that was only distributed by Disney, not actually made by them.

Depends if we're getting another remaster of Kingdom Hearts 2.

Nope. The studio probably sees Chicken Little the same way they see: The Wild, Home on the Range, Bolt, Oliver and Co., and many other films I failed to mention as failed experiments and would rather let them fade into obscurity.

I will forever see this character as mid-2000s Clay Akin.

They still acknowledge Bolt and Oliver from time to time. They weren't failures at all, just not as memorable or up to par with other Disney movies. They both were sort of jumping off points for both Disney "revival" eras.
Home on the Range ruined Disney's 2D, Chicken Little failed to start Disney's 3D right, and The Wild...doesn't even count.

Bolt was a good movie tho

Most likely no. It was not that great of a movie either and it felt like Disney was trying their hand at making a movie like Shrek, as in take a fairy tail and fill it with pop culture references and such. IMO it's hard to watch because of how much the town and his dad shits on Chicken Little. It's fucking child abuse.

He got a medal in Kingdom Heart's mobile game a few months ago. Does that count?

Surprising desu.

Disney was involved in that? Huh, I had no idea. It was honestly pretty decent from what I remember

Bolt was fucking fantastic though. I thought it was well received.
Although it gets bonus points in my book since Bolt looks just like my own doggo

Yeah, Bolt was nice. I took my little sister to see it when she was 16 and got her a plushie to make her feel better about hot guys ignoring her.

We avoided another Chicken Little recently:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHURiOqMVTI

That doesn't look bad though?

His appearance as a summon in KH2 is all he'll be known for.

Fox abuse was over the top in this movie
youtube.com/watch?v=hlzH9GJgoHY
.youtube.com/watch?v=tqlaPttudUc

Damn, that second one is fucked up.

I don't see how it's comparable to Chicken Little though.

Bolt actually has a bit of merch at the parks right now.

>The Wild

Haha, can't believe they made that!

Like I said before, the fox was constantly abused.
And I MEAN it:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kpLX_gMwKms

This was the first movie that I ever watched and thought was bad, so I could care less.

The real question is WHY IS THERE NO DROSSEL IN KINGDOM HEARTS

God, I wish Chicken Little was my first "bad movie"

What was it user, let it out

Fuck, I hope not. It was awful.

>Will Huge company ever acknowledge genuinely bad failure?
No

>Hey guys, what if WE make Madagascar too!
>And release it almost a year after the movie Madagascar!
>We can't lose!!!!!

I think there is a better chance of Home on the Range getting acknowledged than Chicken Little.

It is in the category of movies Disney pretends do not exist along with Dinosaur, Brother Bear, Meet the Robinsons, Treasure Planet, Home on the Range, Atlantis, Fox and the Hound, Rescuers Down Under, Black Cauldron...

I liked Brother Bear, never got what that one was so hated by people

>Bolt
>Oliver and Company
>Failed Experiments

cute

I got my dad the pig from Chicken Little because he cheered whenever he came onscreen.

I still remember all the unsold copies of the first Gamecube game (not the "Ace in Action" one) sitting on the shelves of every game store I went to, even years after the movie was already on DVD.

I wonder what landfill they all ended at.