Questionable content

One more old bonus comic from my patreon and then we should be back on a regular schedule again.

Stop posting this shit.

NEIN!

So Jephs now insulted people with Celiac disease, who's next?

>Why does the tiny robot make fun of everyone EXCEPT the tranny?

you know damn well why.

Do not read Questionable Content.

Seriously, turn away. You'll be surprised at how much more beautiful everything looks with it behind you.

>sex robot shows up in your bedroom
>you fug
>next morning you realize that you haven't even been introduced yet

Absolute alpha.

ugh

>bowl is empty in every scene
>just pretending to eat cereal
>can't resist munching on box
Is every AI a lesbian?

>filler arc in shitty comic

Because Marten told him to lay off.

I too find that repeating the punchline makes a joke twice as funny.

This is true.

My gf and I used to read QC and Dumbing of Age together every morning.

We would discuss how bad it was "for the lulz".

All it really did was put a bad taste in our mouth and make us irritable first thing in the morning.

We are much happier since we stopped reading this shit.

kek

Since when does PintSize listen to Marten?

>Where did you come from?
>Tunnel in the basement.
>This is a third floor apartment.
Does he not know how to set up a simple joke?

I bet he had some shitty hydrocodone 5's.

Is that title actually implying that Steve fucked Melon?
>inb4 robot fucking already happened offscreen

He at least shouldn’t have burned the toast.

Don't be ridiculous user. The presence of filler would imply that this comic has a plot.

I feel the problem with QC the last few years has been the lack of relatable issues for the main characters, coupled with that Jeph has gotten so bad at writing everyone they're flanderized to an extreme degree
No relatability is basically death for a slice of life comic like this. Back when it was more grounded in reality and pandering less to SJWs, the issues the characters dealt with were simpler and more realistic: dealing with abandonment issues, trying to overcome personal flaws, worrying about jobs and money and whatever else, like real people do. That's the vein SoL comics should strike, and then they can add bells and whistles on top of that.

I think Jeph got so wrapped up in his own shit he jus forgot what real people worried about and that's why the comic quality declined so sharply. He keeps adding in new characters because he's run out of real shit for the old characters to deal with.

I actually kind of liked the "Faye starting a business" arc because that at least was relatable and understandable. It's something a real person would do. Dealing with le wacky brown autistic girl's shit isn't, it's just annoying and frustrating to read because that shit would never, ever happen.

Oh well. I haven't read the comic on a daily basis for years now. It is what it is.

>Pintsize is into fart huffing, something with toast, AND trannies
fucking hell

No, and he's never improved despite doing this for 15 years. You'd think he'd have Googled "howto joke" somewhere along the line, but, no, he hasn't, just like how he hasn't Googled "howto draw".

Huh, QC actually makes the Flanderization article on TV Tropes. I'd say it needs updating and expansion but the amount of text may break the site.

>he's run out of real shit for the old characters to deal with
That's the most frustrating thing because he's (inadvertently) built something of a base to work off of: aimless guy who moved across the country chasing a girl, southern girl who ran away from a broken home, young business owner, OCD addled girl actively trying improve her lifestyle, etc. There's a lot of stuff you can do with characters like these, a lot of room for long, satisfying arcs that basically write themselves once they get started. But, no, once per month have two strips of "conflict" and one strip resolving the tension off-screen, then a bunch of "butts lol" filler the rest of the time.

"There's one NOW"

...that's how you should have ended this one, Jeph

I wanna fuck the girl robots

At least he put on a nice bowtie

Too late

I hope not.

He's actually written himself into a corner due to his pandering of the SJW's and Tumblrinas.

Marten? White "Straight" Male, can't feature him no more......
Claire? The minute he reveals if "it" has a penis or not is gonna cause his "fans" to label him as trans-phobic.
The others have similar faults, too numerous to list.

>tfw a robo waifu will never give you a poorly knitted sweater

I mean at this point he may as well focus on Faye and Bubbles.

I'd be okay with it. At least they have some sort of dynamic going on.

He did for a bit but he ran out of “will they won’t they” pussyfooting around and refuses to commit to putting them in a relationship.

I would be 100% behind the comic becoming romantic comedy with Faye and Bubbles.

There’s only so many times Jeff can tell the same joke over and over before even his fans notice.

Remember Angus?

Don't mention him! He actually had some development and an end to his story. Let him be happy in New York and pursue his dream of being a talk show host.

But anger is the only thing sustaining me.

Do not read Questionable Content.
Do not read TvTropes.
And for the love of all fucks, do not read about Questionable Content on TvTropes.

make me

There's something incredibly corny about Tvtropes I can't put into words. Just the kind of tone it has and the kind of people it attracts as regulars.

the whole comic is a filler arc

>filler in a comic that already moves glacially slow

As with all things, it was a lot less stupid once upon a time.

The appeal of tvtropes to me is imagining I'm like Neo getting endless amounts of condensed information dumped straight into my head. Like I'm living my life well with the smallest possible effort. That the info is all useless does little to diminish the euphoria rush at all.

It just seems like the kind of website someone who still watches Nostalgia Critic would go on.

There's Nostalgia Critic pages so probably.

There literally is no plot to move, though. QC is a comic that doesn't ever go anywhere, and I'm not saying that as an exaggeration. It'll just keep existing until one day it just ends with a "thanks to the fans" and Jeph will fuck off to his private island with his millions of accrued patreon bux.

Jeph doesn’t know how to save money and he has an ex wife that would probably find a way to bleed him dry if he ever makes too much. He still lives in luxury of course, but not in a manner in which he can sustain himself without his big income. If QC ever goes under, he’ll go down with it.

>he doesn't know about Jeph's secret offshore accounts

Is that Captain Planet's daughter?

We gotta have at least one thread discussing a terrible webcomic, and we haven't had a DoA thread in a month so this'll have to do.

Jeph has two wives and an expensive gadget fetish that would put him tens of thousands of dollars in credit card debt were he not to win life's lottery of stumbling into e-fame. He's also the kind of guy to spontaneously move to another country because some fangirl said "I wuv j00" over the Internet at him. This is not a man with deep savings.

Man, you guys need to learn what a joke is.

You're saying this in a thread occupied by readers of Questionable Content.

Because he's aware he will be permanently disassembled should he ever

It's called autism, user. Autism.

It's only fair

Sorry for the delay on this one. I got distracted when the email arrived.

I actually really like that he gave a page number for it.
I get that it's a joke but the comic has run for long enough it might be a good idea to put those in as a regular thing.

>praising Jeff Hacks for putting the bare minimum effort into his comics

You QC cucks are the worst.

Most comics have a number already you dolt, Jeph just forgets to do it every now and again because consistency is the patriarchy.

I doubt even Jeph "hack my hand off" Jaques remembers him.
So is the comic legit taking a break? I'm not gonna check the site and give Jephy boy the clicks, but I do wonder if he's finally gone on another stabbing spree

What ever happened to dumbing of age threads? I'd think maybe co stopped hating themselves, but here we are. Did mods start banning them?

I found something else to do on my breaks

Do not read questionable content

Jeph will never, NEVER, reveal the exact status of Claire's genitals.

I used to read this when it was still mostly the core cast. This looks completely unrecognizable now. Has the quality dipped as well?

The latest if this week’s pages are in this thread.

I think he meant the number to the orher page with the events the dialogue is referencing, over in the bottom right corner where he usually writes a little joke.

is this loss

kek !

Good fucking lord.
>Hanners forgotten
>That shit excuse for drama with Dale forgotten
>Most importantly, the progress made in the robo lesbo happening is forgotten about
I would say I hate you Jeph, but you would use that on your soapbox to explain why you need to cut your weiner off and call yourself a lady

The drama with Dale was actually resolved in like one page where they talked about their feelings and forgave eachother.

Nor should he really. You're a tranny and want to relate to Claire without a dick, cool. Sup Forums degenerate looking to fap? She's got whatever you need. Not really invested, but curious, you can look at the facts and come to the conclusion that there's probably a dick there.

He shouldn't talk about why he won't reveal it because he'd just come off passive aggressive without really conveying the moral he wants to convey. But really, revealing it would only appease a few autists who need to be told everything.

He should, cause it actually helps to explain why Marten went from a string of females to a transgender.

But thats hoping Jeph even can make a coherent story arc without degenerating into a 5 day hitpiece with manufactured drama.

>identifying robots by color
Absolutely racist I hope he stabs his hand again.

The quality is always dropping. It's the one consistent thing about this comic, unlike the character proportions.

That's not changing anyone's view though. She's still trans and people who see Claire as a woman are still going to if she has a dick. And people who think Marten's a beta faggot are still going to think that if Claire has a vagina.

>unlike the character proportions

That's nitpicking!
Pointing out the flaws in anatomy, perspective, and continuity is nitpicking!
You're a nitpicker!

>t. Shit eating QC-fanboy-cuck

Transgenderism is only one aspect. Another is Jeph's tepid, walking-on-eggshells storytelling method that extends well beyond this example. The guy commits to nothing. He won't change anyone's view because he is incapable of doing so. On any topic. It could be "Why X band is the best metal in over a decade" and he'd still fail to concoct something that passes as a persuasive argument.