Did he do the right thing?

Did he do the right thing?

based shape of water, del toro is a god

>No anal
Yes.

Some people don’t like fucking a cloaca. What can I say.

I mean hell man it’s not like /aco/ art never posted it before. S’the only possible reason for him to bounce.

>No pussy
>Living in Atlanta
>Underwater

yeah he did the right thing

>You live as a king but without sex... unless you're a Sup Forums virgin he did the right thing.

In what scenario is mermaid sex impossible?

Just ask /tg/. They’re very creative.

The Atlantaians don't have sex though she even said she'll lay eggs and then he jerks off on them, she probablu wouldn't even derive pleasure from her fish puss so he's stuck with beghing for bjs,boojs, and old fashions

>old fashions
why have I never heard this before
why do they call it that?

No, jerk on her eggs

He didn't steal her valuables, so no.

But unlike the real Atlanta, the underwater one wasn't filled with, well, you know.

>implying mermaids don't have vaginas

I thought Futurama's writers were supposed to be smart.

sea monkeys?

>live like a king
>constant blowjobs

Fry is an idiot, the show outright tells you he is always wrong and this is no exception.

>There's no mermaid threads on /aco/ or /d/ right now
Fuck you

Blowjobs aren't nearly as good as fucking

wrong.

Totally wrong.

No he's pretty right. Most blowjobs are awful unless your partner has had lots and lots of practice.

yeah and most lays are awful if the chick lays there like a dead fish, it's kinda subjective. But if you have a partner that knows what they're doing, head > sex every single time. There is nothing like a throat. Even anal isn't as good.

Well obviously, we cant judge if Fry did the right thing or not because we dont know if the mermaid was good at giving head. Or even willing to learn how to do it right

Yeah, let's go with that.

>we dont know if the mermaid was good at giving head
All the clues are there. She's got the lips, she's always showing off her tongue and she's wearing a choker, the universal sign for a throater.

But seriously, you have a point. But I tell you what, I'd definitely stick around to live like a king and guilt her into suppressing her gag reflex to keep me underwater. Just imagine if the rest of the mermaid society wanted to try it out, you'd be the only one there. You'd get some action for sure. Also we have no idea if mermaids even have gag reflexes since they could eat like ducks.

All the things you said

no lies detected

running through my head

>Also we have no idea if mermaids even have gag reflexes
Dude she breathes water, she has gills. She doesn't need to breathe. You fuckin bet she won't choke on a dick. No downstairs business means no periods. She is the perfect woman.

virgin detected

>no way fag

Liberal trash?