If both of these movies suck, what will win the Oscar next year?

If both of these movies suck, what will win the Oscar next year?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ii3n7hYQOl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Incredibles 2, it'll have a more feminist message and come off as less childish visually compared to Wreck it Ralph

some animu about kids that love each other or some shit.

The Academy doesn't care for Pixar sequels (Toy Story 3 aside). Look what happened with Monsters University, Finding Dory and Cars 2+3.

whichever one the kids like.

Wreck it Ralph 2 legit looks bad, incredibles has the advantage, it's obviously going to have a feminist message if the movie is like the marketing shows

isn't it obvious?

This will obviously be patrician af

Monsters University, Finding Dory and Cars 2+3 are all bad though.

If they both suck one of them will win anyways

Incredibles 2 is going full SJW and turning Bob into a stay home soycuck, while Helen goes all STRONK WOMAN NEEDS NO MEN so Incredibles 2 is guaranteed a Oscar anyway.

Came here to say this.

something gay or with blacks, or directed by Guillermo Del Toro

mfw Ralph gets cucked out of 2 Oscars.

Yeah, the first one lost to a feminist movie too.

animated?

Neither of these movies will suck.

But seeing as their one week release in 2017 shennanigans didn't work, I guess Mary and the Witch's Flower will be eligible.

>An animated Brad Bird movie that was made only because he came up with a story that he felt was on the same level as the first, Pixar's best movie
>sucks
Not gonna happen

WR2 is going to beat the pants off Incredibles 2, hands down in both satisfaction and at the box office. Mark my words.

>Incredibles
>Pixar's best.

One of the best for sure, but not the best.

>Brave
>Feminist movie

Was it really? It was more of a coming of age, family bonding, brother bear spiritual sequel that was mostly made to show off their new hair physics than anything feminist.

Disney vs Disney. I think Disney will win but on the other hand Disney has a pretty good chance against Disney, giving their recent track record.
My bet is on Disney.

>inb4 TTG saves 2D animated films

Mary was submitted last year.

Miles saves the day yet again.
The Emoji Movie really was just to fund it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ii3n7hYQOl4

That would be hilarious

Something the jury didn't watch just like every other year.