ITT: Comics/scenes that you would give your left nut to see animated

ITT: Comics/scenes that you would give your left nut to see animated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dSnlJW_ytMI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OBLIGATORY

Not Sup Forums, but you included scenes, which can mean any scene, which can include a scene from a manga.

Doesn't Bleach already have an anime?

It ended before the last arc. So a lot of things didn't get animated.

Anything after the fullbringer arc was total shit anyway so no lost there.

I want this version of Star vs dammit.

I would give both my nuts for a darkest dungeon animated series

I can't even tell what's happening in this shit

K6BD art is shit. In other news, water is wet

>doesn't include the next page
What the fuck is wrong with you?

I need this. It could easily be a 15 min short. Why do all the shitty comics gets shorts and animated series while the really good stuff gets sidelined?

It already is yo

Doom going full Dr. Manhattan here...I would pay much to see this, animated or live action.

WAT

youtube.com/watch?v=dSnlJW_ytMI

I mean, we're already getting a movie. But still, I'm a greedy bastard. So I'll always want more.

That was great, but I want a full series. Too bad that it only has 50 thousand views...

put your reading glasses on then, user.

American Eagle kicking Bullseye's ass. I don't see it happening in a Thunderbolts movie, I'm sad to say, but the whole battle in Arizona would be awesome in a direct to video movie. I wouldn't mind seeing Sepulchre animated either.

Nothing in comics has come nearly as close to making me as erect as American Eagle trashing Bullyse that hard.

I don't get it. It's "current year"! Why NOT give America Eagle some spotlight! Sure, he'd be a diversity hire, but the man is badass, AND far from a stereotype.

Just looking through this again, and does Jason actually bitchslap him with both hands? Back-handed?

Paranatural: The Miniseries, but the first three chapters stay as they are (writing and art direction-wise) while the plot diverges significantly yet keeping to PNAT's spirit (ahem). Keep SOME interesting arcs / ideas from the original webcomic (before chapter 5) while add new ones improving on POVs and characterization - make the new story more wholesome, comprehensible and humane...more fun.

Oh, and no unneeded romances.

Soundtrack by Jack White pls

You already have a live action version. Fuck off.

No. That specific sequence hasn't even happened in the show.

And the show went to shit after Season 6 and has been hemorrhaging viewers and quality every since, so it probably won't even be adapted.

So he's dead, right?

Joker kills Batman and WW kills the Joker.

always get a boner at this pic

You get more room that way, if you backhand and then go into a forward slap you can only cross your arm so far on the return.

>LESTER FUCKED A MOOSE
Man, I don't care what anybody says, this shit was the bomb.

no Sup Forums I know, but I'm still furious that there have been 3 animated series of Berserk, 2 of which cover the same arc, and none of them include what I consider to be one of the best fights in the series

>Casswank

Please, I fucking hate damien

This is the most ridiculous bullhorn I've seen in ages. Terrible.

>Lester keeps sexualy assaulting wild animals!

..this man has to be stopped!!!

Was she ever taken to task for this?

I don't.

Sexual violence is a real boner-killer for me.

I don't have any pages handy at the moment.

But I would indiscriminately murder for a cartoon of 'Jack'. Somewhat more streamlined, of course, the benefit of hindsight, but nonetheless.

And no holds barred, either. No irony, no jokes, no censorship. We're not playing it for laughs. These people are in Hell.

Same, unless it's on a guy, by cute girls, in hentai, so I can self-insert.

this is cringe as fuck do you guys unironically like this stuff?

I'm disappointed we didn't get this and instead got a joke.

Thor is a god, not a quiplord. I wish we as an audience could have felt in Awe of the might of Odinson, rather than just have him fuck off and let Stark likable because RDJ made the films work

That would have suited the other movie series' better. It's dramatic as all hell.

...I kind of feel sad Marvel seems to have given drama a bit of a slip. I hope they find it again for Infinity War.