Are modern men actually becoming more biologically "feminized," or are they just responding to social pressures...

Are modern men actually becoming more biologically "feminized," or are they just responding to social pressures? Despite all the nu-males, remember that all of the men's powerlifting world records have been set in recent years, meaning that our era also contains the strongest men ever, in addition to the twinks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d0GdtsT38To
youtu.be/k8rsb7qILgE
twitter.com/antesdepoisfede
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>all of the men's powerlifting world records have been set in recent years

that's because the best steroids and growth hormone is produced in modern times

Is this before/after joining the US military?

For the most part it's social pressure. The internet made it about a thousand times worse because it gave millions of misfits a place where they are told they are normal and receive enough support to where they outwardly live as such.

Nah fagola

The latter, but the reason for more power lifting records is better knowledge and steroids.

So this is what punch is doing after divorcing judy.

Sweden pls, you dont have a bone in this fight.

Its possible. There's an article on the internet that I'm too lazy to fetch; supposedly modern man has 20% less testosterone than the last two generations.

agent smith hairline

How is his make-up so on point?

White boys are taking the backseat in manliness because immigrant males showed up. The male role is no longer for them, so it's time to turn into traps.

Saturn Death Cult
YouTube Quasiluminous

it's both. societal pressures to be more feminized and an overall demonization of masculinity. In addition, environmental factors are creating biologically more effeminate men.

I think part of it is the "equalization of the genders" bullshit that many people have been pushing. Women can't go up, so men have to go down.

source: my ass

It's funny how being a woman is literally the worst thing to be according to liberals. Yet there's like a hundred male-to-female transsexuals for every one female-to-male transsexual.
Men are spending thousands of dollars on surgeries so they could make 78 cents on the dollar?

I'm pulling the stats out of my ass but I'm sure the numbers are in the ballpark.

It's stuff in the water and food in general. Stuff like meat being high in estrogen.

>guy puts on make up
>looks like tranny
Wow what a fucking shocker.

If you want to see actual androgeny you should come to japan.

youtu.be/d0GdtsT38To

youtu.be/k8rsb7qILgE
Biohistory claims an epigenetic change over cycles. The whole "fascist cycle" thing.

Living in a sick society makes you sick

>Sweden

Social pressures + modern science and hormones.

We really need to have an economic catastrophe to fix this nu-male sissy-boy shit. It would wreck the SJWs across the board.

>white boys have gotten so feminine that white women began importing bulls to replace them
>civilization was one huge shit-test and white boys failed it
>next we'll see whether the new males of europe fail it as well, but it's doubtful since they have islam on their side

holy shit
(hot)

male surplus is dangerous so the state tries to turn them into females

Yeah, men don't look like chicks over here.

They do in chinkland. Not only are y'all androgynous, but neotonous as well.

>Women can't go up

So much truth in so few words.

Your level of physical activity can play a role in how much testosterone your body produces. Look at the nu-males. The ones who aren't scrawny like fuck are soft with no muscle tone. I grew up with "It's time to go get 500 bales of hay. You're bucking them out of the field and onto the trailer." That would kill these fuckers.

It's the crab people, man.

Although it's not true, I've read that females gained testosterone last years and it has bad outcomes for health. Change happens on both sides.

wtf is this bullshit. I feel like I'm watching a children's show. Is there something that I can read or do I have to let this jackass narrator spoonfeed me like a baby?

Tavistock of Human Relations

When you realize all this comes down to is how people dress

its becouse people finally have time and opportunity to do shit they really want to do.
Back in the day there was no possibility to be a faggot or a professional bodybuilder. You had to work, go to a war, and do all the shit to survive in a really harsh unforgiving world.
Right now, the computers do all the boring, time consuming shit.
That transsexual guy and powerlifter world record guy would work in the same quarry mining the coal every day not having time to do shit they want to.

I think it's nature's answer to overpopulation.

Really interesting theory.

((nature))'s answer

Well we've done a pretty good job flooding the world with estrogenic products as well.
Basically every insecticide, herbicide, plasticizer, and cash crop is loaded with estrogenic chemicals.

Plus because of testosterone abuse in sports they treat testosterone like it's more dangerous than methamphetamine and heroin.

I'd say social pressures.

Also reminder to Sup Forums that this twitter is still around, it just won't die: twitter.com/antesdepoisfede

The same as IQ, the gap is widening. You have high test males and nu males, few in between.

This.

Take a look at those tribal niggers. None of them have any loose body fat and every single one of them is in shape. Why? Because they're working 23 hours a day. They're constantly climbing trees, they're constantly hunting etc.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink

Then why do people in Africa keep making as many children as ever, even though they are superpopulated? And why do Europeans make so few children even though they live comfortable lives and could very well have more of them?

weak men lead to hard times, hard times lead to strong men, strong men lead to good times, good times lead to weak men and the cycle repeats itself.

I don't think that there are any megacities in Africa that have reached population peak. And who said that Europeans live comfortable lives? Most of us are stressed as fuck 24/7.

I think beer is bad, i drank so much beer at one point my ass started getting nice and round to the point where i would get a boner while looking at it.

I remember like 10 years ago someone on the shithole that was old Sup Forums said something like society goes through periods of masculinity to femininity and back.

To this day I've never heard something more true.

its proly something they are putting in the water or food. to much estrogen

No fucking way. There is shit in our food, in our water, and in our packaging. There is definitely a cause to all this faggotry. Even I don't feel as manly as I should be and I'm pretty fuckinf manly for a millennial faggot.

They are.

It happens to all world superpowers.

The strength and wealth of the nation breeds complacency and without purpose and/or a strong leader the people try to make their own sense of the world.

You will end up with quite a large variety of results but the feminization of men is always present in the degradation of world powers.

A bit of both. White men are to taught self-hatred. They are taught being feminine is to be good. Straight people are filled with hate and LGBT are pure and virtuous and true to themselves. You get attention for being sexually unique. You get derision and outright hate for being straight/white.

You couple that with modern society encouraging boys not to argue or fight or run around and this shit happens.