Gunnerkrigg Court

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RrxlbLVcpqI
youtube.com/watch?v=HgZPwceaQDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think Coyote might be dead
Or he’ll burst out later like a xenomorph

This page actually convinces me that he isn't dead. I think everything's going according to plan.

Aah, Ysengrin now has a measure of Coyote's memories.

Press F to pay respects.
F

I'm guessing Chekhov's gun will finally come into play.

>Or he’ll burst out later like a xenomorph
This. It’s so obvious.

No you idiot. That was a earlier shown memory of Ysengrin watching Coyote crossing the River.

vore

I'm guessing they'll use to flay Coyote's power off Ysengrin, at which point he'll puke up Coyote and they'll put it back on him.

It’s weird how he eats Coyote whole like that

Ysengrin is 100% going to fucking die

Lewd.

I think so too.

This is the longest 4D chess game I've ever sat through.

so what does coyote taste like?

Licorice. Duh.

So...
Ysengrin does look sort of like he's still lucid.
Could it be he didn't go mad at all? He just let loose his hatred towards Coyote?

You're assuming he can't just reform somewhere else.

This is what I've been thinking over the past few pages.

>You are what you eat.

>It's all an elaborate prank to show Ysengrin who's boss

remember the dead duck by the river
thats not ysengrin. its just coyote putting on a show of eating himself. after this, coyote will lay low, ysengrin won't be able to find him, and annie will be very put off my ysengrin asking if she's seen coyote around when she thinks he's devoured him and forgotten about it

What? With how stretchy he is?
Coyote is bubblegum.

It specificaly shows internal memory mechanics.
The point of this story isn't going to be that's it's not real.

They sure are showing a lot of imagery that says Coyote is dead.

I wanna get vored by that big dog!

Coyote can trick himself into thinking he's someone else

I was just kidding about the third impact thing on the last page but now I'm not so sure

Good Ysengrin. Eat the whole body so there is no evidence.
That's street smarts.

He can do that. But then why set up all the stuff with the memories? Put yourself in the shoes of the author.

verily

I'm going to shoot real semen at this vore (fetish) picture! I'm going to pull on my ding (penis) until it unloads the goods (sperm)!

he's gonna stick those memories all the way up in annie

>I'm gonna give you my strength
>seems to give him his memories back
>coyote gets his strength specifically from stealing memories?
>coyote is only so powerful because of all the secrets and precious moments he's stolen

No. This is the dumbest thing I've ever read.

People have been saying that since this.

Ysengrin has so many Deathflags he is basically a walking parade.

He gives him his strength
this causes the murder
only then does he get his memories back

He protecc
He attacc
most importantly, he is make coyote snacc

He probably thinks he is consuming Coyote's power, and if he leaves the body there someone else may eat it and become a rival.

gayyyyyy

its to carry him into the court.

>ysengrin wreck shit
>Parley use the knife to cut open his belly
>a pup comes out and ysengrin is depowered
>the pup is clearly coyote but doesn't present itself as such
>he abuses the court's laws, and pretend that because he's born in the school, he's not a forest creature, and can stay there instead

Maybe it's super delicious.
Like a hard candy that has blends of chocolate and blueberry flavors.

>A smaller Coyote comes out of Ysengrin's cut open belly like a stripper out of a cake
>"In accordance with bylaw XXV, subsection IX, addendum II, any living sentient creature born within Gunnerkrigg Court will he cared for, with the inclusion of it's birth parent, for the amount of time it is necessary for the parent to recover."
>Coyote turns to Ysengrin "That means we've just anchor-babied ourselves into being Gunnerkrigg green card members, Mama."
>Everyone stares at the two as Ysengrin lays there halfdead and Coyote is doing basically a doggy front paw dance going "mama mama mama mama".

Its past your bed time Tom.

SOON

He either will reform from the parts he gave away. Or those parts will be used to defeat Ysengren who will be consumes from within like some infection.

I feel like this confirms this is all part of Coyote's keikaku plan.
Like he literally thought about it immediately prior just so he can eat him and learn that thought.

He better bust out singing "hello my baby, hello my honey."

What you say about his company
is what you say about society

Okay, so, Coyote was able to cross the Annan waters (as we know from when he casually toppled a Court building when he was angry). Ysengrin wanted his strength so he could cross the river himself and show the humans "how weak they truly are". My guess is that, whatever Coyote gave Ysengrin wouldn't have actually let him cross the Annan waters unharmed as long as Jeanne was still there, which is why Coyote waited until she was out of the way.

youtu.be/RrxlbLVcpqI

I'm starting to not care

That looked like a very gentle swallow. I kind of get the impression that Ysengrin is just kind of carrying Coyote around in his belly now like some kind of fish.

Well, that is one way to "Take care" of him.

...I think i prefer the murder approach.

gay

Yes, Ysengrin is a homo, welcome to like a ~1500 pages ago.

I know that, of course, I'm just saying this is ESPECIALLY gay.

Man i really hope eating Coyote doesn't make Ysengrin power up even more so we get another week of transformation sequence.

So what are the odds that when this finishes playing out coyote will just cone back and erase everyone memories?

Does Ysengrin know Zimmy exists even? She is pretty fucking powerful on the Ether scale and did make Rey freak out early on, i mean she is probably below Licorice Dogger due lack of control but i wouldn't say it is impossible that she will get involved in the "Save Ysengrin" Plan.

Very low, i doubt Coyote would erase his punchline.

Do you think Gamma loves her back?
Do you think she ever had feelings for someone else but knew she couldn't show interest cause she knew Zimmy would end it one way or another?

What do you think Zimmy's science project WAS?

YES gamma is a being of pure love
gamma has eyes only for zimmy

that last one i have no idea
maybe the stuff on her eyes

Gamma will love whoever Zimmy tells her too.

>gamma has eyes only for zimmy
well...
awww

why does jack look ten years older than everyone else?

It's the beard.

Beard + loss of virginity.

what about his wrinkles and lovingly detailed neck?

Like i said loss of virginity, Jenny is actually a succubus and have been doing the SUCC in that erry night to get his youthful vitality..

So ... are you saying ....
Virgins live forever?
youtube.com/watch?v=HgZPwceaQDM

Y's with no gag reflex

Yeah go on and put your dick in that though

Don't mind if I do!

Coyote has crossed over the gap into the Court before, but wasn't it always with permission? Did he have to abide by a certain standard of good behavior (although that bit about knocking over a building may disprove this)? Is being "unwillingly" carried over the gap in Ysengrin's stomach (and then coming out...when Ysengrin is cut to pieces by Eggs?) free him of this restriction?

Underrated post.

I don't think anything could really stop him before, much less now that Jeanne is gone. Ysengrin couldn't just pop over though.

No.

he has the jaw strength now to keep it open no chomping down with his old bones of yore

Hot.
I wanna rape his big maw with my whole body.

>Eats the entire Coyote.
Mistakes hab been made.

Coyote probably knows about her. I'd love to get them in a room together.

Not even Tom cares about Zimmy, you fuck.

Everyone cares about Zimmy!

My dick cares about Zimmy.

If this was ancient myth Ysegerin either father a child or give birth himself to a reborn Coyote.

are coyote and Ysengrin talking about the same "strength"? is Ysengrin referring to physical strength, but is Coyote giving him what he considers to be his "strength" instead?

it's rated so much it's under the table blowing you

Let's be clear, Ysengrin and strength are mutually exclusive. Coyote knows this. Coyote knows Ysengrin is the embodiment of weakness, so I doubt Coyote is trying to make him strong at all, in the first place. He's not giving him strength, he's giving him what Ysd thinks is strength, which is power level, basically.

man, ysengrin is eating coyote and im just thinking this wont end well for him while coyote will be fine and laugh at everyone

he accidentally the entire coyote

Coyote went on that big rant that human's thoughts made him what he was, that he's just a manifestation/symptom of the disease that is humanities imagination.
What does it mean to "give" that to Ysengrin? Ysengrin wants to kill all humans, or at least show them that those of the Forest/Ether are better than him.

I, and I think most other people here, agree that this is simply another step in Coyote's Hyper θmni-gigadimensional chess game. Him getting "killed" and devoured is so part of the plan that even he probably doesn't realize it, except when he forgets to not realize that he knows about his own master plan.

So the best line of action is to ask what Coyote wants. Could be-
Domiantion - Somehow rule over all humans, as he does with the forest folk, indirectly. Unlikely, I think, but I'm putting it here just in case I've missed something.
Suicide - Being a god born of humanities imagination, maybe he wants/believes MegaYsengrin can actually wipe out most/all of humanity, thus denying himself his own existence.
Lulz - We seriously cannot deny that he may just be doing this for the lulz, and is going to wait until ol' Yssy has all the protagonists cornered before Chest-bursting his way out, giving a cake to Reynardine, then telling the confused fox that its his own birthday, and thanking Reynardine for the lovely cake.
The Seed - The Seed of Bismuth is still a plot point to be raised, likely to be tied into Kat's growing presence as the Machine Angel in the Ether Realm. Maybe Coyote has an interest in this, and wants to witness her "birth" first hand, and is thus driving Ysengrin to endanger Kat's pals to trigger the next phase in her "evolution". Unlikely, have Kat and Coyote even met at any time?

them that those of the Forest/Ether are better than THEM (humans).

>Domination!!!

Dammit, proofreading is a boring but necessary task.

You forgot another possibility: teaching one of his cruel but necessary lessons.

I think Domination is out of the game since Coyote is the one that cause the separation in the first place and always been implied to been able to do whatever the fuck he wants without the court being able to do fuck all about it (See: Annie becoming his medium.)

>Coyote is the one that cause the separation in the first place
Did he do it DELIBERATELY? His sentence in the page you posted doesn't actually imply that. What if he stomped the ground in a fit of pique and accidentally gave the Court all the room they wanted to do their magic science?

He also tried to create his own humans but neglected them because they didn't look exactly like humans, creating the eye-glassed men. At least according to Jones. Coyote likes humans. I'm starting to think Tom left clues to misdirect speculation, and like half of the readers are falling into the trap.

The Wisp says so, but it is unironically doing the "TRUST ME, IM A FAIRY" routine.

What you are saying is definite possibility, but would say Suicide and LULZ are way way more stable theories with Coyotes constant Death talks and trolling.