Thoughts on his Batman run so far?

Thoughts on his Batman run so far?

I'm enjoying it. I have no big complaints

>expects me to know who this is

Really made me realize that he is a hack and should stop writting all together.

see there's always one guy who has a huge hard on against King. Goes out of their way. I suspect that Damianfag girl.

it's really boring

also Janin is shit

It's one of the worst comics in history. Shit is an understatement.

what exaggerators

it might be the worst Batman I've ever read and Janin is Digital Justice-tier trash

BAT CAT BAT CAT BAT CAT BAT CAT BAT CAT BAT CAT BAT CAT BAT CAT. That pretty much sums it up

I like it quite a bit.

The common complaint of WoJaR not focusing on battles or turning it into an event with a bunch of Rogues/tie-ins miss the thematics and message of the story focusing on the consequences of Batman's Rogues on the population of Gotham and how it weighs on Bruce.

Turning it into an event gratifies the mayhem and removes the audience from the reality of casualties.

WOJAR's art is almost impressively terrible

It's entertaining. No major complaints. Little things like Cat and Bat bother me. Ranking the major Batman writers from the last 15 years it's Winick, Loeb, Snyder, King, Morrison.

Janin is the best you'll get for poser art. It's like early Land, back when he was still good.

Excellent despite an awkward first arc. One of the best in recent times easily. Casuals forget how lame the title has gotten at times with people like Daniel running it. Hyperbolic King hateboner is corny.

It doesn't miss the themes at all. They didn't show the consequences at all not the fights so really what did they show? Batman reacting poorly to crime. That's it.

It's pretty clear wojar was all based I that dinner issue he'd thought up and needed to find a way to justify it happening.

Really wouldn't be such a problem if it wasn't actually praised by "reviewers"

Underwhelming first arc, irredeemable shit ever since

First three arcs were the only readable ones. I can't imagine being so deluded to think it's gotten better since the proposal. WOJAR is one of the worst story likes in fucking years.

>the shills are tryin to convince us the books gotten better with time.

King kicking that editor off ruined this book. It hasn't been good since.

Damian fag can't punctuate. His run is mostly kind of boring with maybe a few good moments. I hate his other comic though.

Really solid run

His Alfred is amazing.

Misread that first one.

How people can like something so shit and ooc is beyond me.

Boring. I have to thank him, though. I finally stopped buying modern Batman thanks to him.

nobody likes a whacker

This. Saves me 120 dollars a year as I double up on most of my pull list. Bendis is doing the same for me soon. Actually even more because of super sons.

I fucking hate them but damn do they save me money.

Varies wildly arc to arc. Really liked the start, was very meh on I am suicide and I am Bane. War of Jokes and Riddles had the great Kite Man issues and the rest was garbage. Everything after that has been kino imo

I'll judge his run more comprehensively when it's finished, but the highlights so far are when he focuses on smaller family interactions like batburger. The decompressed bane faceoff and issues like that feel derivative and wasteful. I love the catwoman/batman wedding so much that if it goes through and they become a happy family with little helena and her big brother damian, all bat/cat nickname nonsense will be forgiven.

>convince us
>us
Fucking cringe. You're not a part of anything buddy.

There are multiple posters ITT that don't like the run. That makes an us. I suppose you're one of those people that think saying "I don't subscribe to labels" means you don't fit them. Nobody is unique and we all belong to multiple groups. For instance, though we disagree, and though I don't think you frequent this board or site we would fit into the category of Sup Forums posters, and a more specific category of Sup Forumsposters.