Hey Sup Forums let's have thread about shit you always wanted to make like videos, a comic, webcomic, cartoon, art, etc

Hey Sup Forums let's have thread about shit you always wanted to make like videos, a comic, webcomic, cartoon, art, etc.

I have always wanted to make a webcomic but suck at drawing and writing. I have started making vids but I don't think there any good.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/XnuYdwW
witchwayswitch.com
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seekers_(novel_series)
youtube.com/watch?v=tQQdrNx178w
youtube.com/watch?v=XjtN5GZNOXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I really want to draw fan art, but my drawing is mediocre and I'm too much of tightass to buy and own any form of drawing tablet. So I just lurk in drawthreads and see if my requests get done.

On that same page, I'd really love to set up a place to post art of both my own and other people's characters but I can't because of the above reasons.

I've been trying to get my webseries off the ground for 3-4 years. I don't got anyone who can VA worth shit and I can't pay money to people on VA sites.

i dont know how to draw and im still making a webcomic anyhow
its at 23 pages now and they all look terrible, at this point i just want to end the chapter so i can stop and just git gud at drawing and redraw all of it

Is anyone following you?

Forgot to post this in the OP post but I have a discord. I wanted to use it to create a community of creators so they could talk to others and share tips, ideas, criticisms, critques, and other things like that. Not many have joined it though.

discord.gg/XnuYdwW

Got my own webcomic I worked on the concept for about a year before getting a proper artist to draw the pages. I'm having a lot of fun and we've gotten a decent chunk of followers on the 2nd chapter alone.

witchwayswitch.com

I can do half decent voices but you can check out casting call on google if you want to get a lot of responses

I always wanted to make a cartoon, but I suck at drawing, writing, animating, directing, coming up with ideas, voice acting, music, marketing, producing, management and pitching.

Same I'm happy I gave up that meme dream.

I want to create a series bible. But on top of having no confidence in my writing ability, I get too caught up on the details of things that nobody but myself will probably care about, which is seriously derailing my ability to make a proper story plot.
Perhaps I should get a writing partner.

I want to make animated music videos about warrior cats.

They're not just kids books! ;_;

>warrior cats
>music videos
bahahahaha
I remember that cheesy episodes animating channel

>warrior cats not based Seeker bears

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seekers_(novel_series)

yeah like 5 people

same amount following me but I've only put out pictures of concept art and stuff right now

If I had the budget, the talent and the crew I'd love to make a short animated movie based on each and every single one of Aurelio Voltaire's songs. That's the sort of project I'd try to put together if I was a millionaire.

Good taste brother.

Thanks, man. Glad to meet another fan around these parts.

I was kidding

That's okay too; your sense of humor is well appreciated.

I'm in the process of creating a webcomic.
I just need to learn how to fucking draw because I'm not going to jump into the scene with tumblr tier doodles.

i once thought like you but the i realized how long it would get me to an acceptable level of drawing that id be satisfied with so i just started drawing anyway just so i can get the story down and not forget it later

Stop posting on my behalf nigger. Voltaire's good.

I wanted to start a mashup / parody channel on YouTube,
I even created a video, decided not to more because of 0 views
youtube.com/watch?v=tQQdrNx178w
only my 6 second video of PepeĀ® got any views
youtube.com/watch?v=XjtN5GZNOXc

You could just write a simple script while you improve on the art.
The story I'm making is going to need to go through a lot of refinement, so developing art skill along with it before actually making the comic seems the most logical choice for me to do. The whole storyboard approach seems a bit detrimental to be honest, but that's just me.
Now I'm not going to do an Alan Moore tier comic script or anything, I'm just covering the dialogue and actions/motivations for now. Paneling, the smaller details, etc, is something I have down too, but I'll have to consider it much more greatly down the line when I combine art and writing many months later.

both are very cringeworthy im sorry user

at least I got job offers to make even more cringy things, I rejected them of course

based on those 2 videos?

>videos
well lately i've been making a ton of vids, and i guess i've been getting pretty successful too, it's not perfect, but at least i'm having fun.
>comic
i've been having plans on making a comic i've always wanted to do, but i'm such a lazy bastard.
>webcomic
i don't know if it counts but when /qst/ came i did make two very successful quest threads using ms paint for the art.
>cartoon
nothing really serious, just shitty animations and meme shit done on ms paint.
>art
yeah i do art

based on the first one, both offers were to make animations for those boring (and made up) stories form peoples lives, which I think is the level of content comparable to prank or reaction videos, my goal was to make crap because only crap sells on YT but I don't want to hit the literal rock bottom