That time Hoagie became a teenager

>that time Hoagie became a teenager

He sure worked off all that baby pudge.

i bet he collects vintage computers.

I bet he eats lots of greasey chicken thighs one night and sharts up a storm spewing liquid toxic waste from his ass into the toilet and doing farts that instantly traverse all four states of matter. Yes im including plasma.

Oops wrong thread

What the fuck was the right thread

Who names their kid fucking Hoagie?

Did he tame that strange?

It was the #2 special at his parents' favorite restaurant

His name is Hogarth.

No, but at least he got with her sister.

That's Hank, not Hoagie

HOG HUG?

could be just the growth spurt effect. I was tubby too and when I went from 5'4 to 6'3 in a few years I got lean pretty fast.

BLEACHED

This was strangely accurate to real life. I seen 8-10 black girls go out and fuck nerdy white guys for like no reason. This episode was so spot on in that aspect.

H O G A R T H
H U G H E S

>best boy is into black chicks
I love this trope

>tfw no Dragon Balls

Why did she like his dimples. When did dimples become an attractive quality for a man.

He was just a little short for his weight.

Different strokes for different folks user.

shaniquas ruined it for black women, nobody wants to risk ending up with one

Hated this show as a kid.

The really lame humor and characters screaming constantly turned me off. Also CN marathoner it so much over shows I liked better like Megas xlr and courage the cowardly dog.

>image
Yeah but isn't that true for essentially everyone with moderate to acceptable good looks? Exoticism exists, but I'd suspect that this Emanur guy either goes exclusively for 9's or doesn't try at all.

That can happen.

I get his salt, but honestly it's not just looks. Sometimes women are taken before you meet them and if not that, it boils down to personality and a sense of responsibility and/or empathy.

Toxic black male culture sounds like SJW garbage, but you're a burnout failed rapper approaching 30, there's a reason hot pieces like this ain't interested in being tied down to trifling fucks like that.

Probably doesn't try.

Seems like a short fused, narcissistic piece of shit who will punch a wall the second he's called out as a lazy nig that just wanna gets drunk and high all the time and thinks he's gonna hit it big so he never has to learn the value of hard work.

Maybe that's not true, but why take that risk? What does Emanur55 bring to the table that no one else does?

>tfw considering venturing into chocolate territory

Dorky white guy here, isn't the point in all this that black girls don't realize this soon enough and end up getting two babies by one of this type before they hit 20?

>isn't the point in all this that black girls don't realize this soon enough and end up getting two babies by one of this type before they hit 20?

It's because some black women, either from broken marriages themselves or a poorly framed idea of romantic pursuits let alone teen pregnancy end up falling in the trap that they can make it work and do better than their parents.

>that time OP made a thread