Voltron: Legendary Defender

So, now that everyone watched S5, what are your thoughts on it and the implications that will happen in S6 and later? Especially three things.
1. Project Kuron,
2. The scary mutant xenomorph from EP6
3. Lotor and his game (seriously it's hard to decide if he's genuine or not)

Oh, and anyone thinks that Krolia will want to make up for all those years of absence from Keith's life?

>Oh, and anyone thinks that Krolia will want to make up for all those years of absence from Keith's life?
I'd like her to try. With her dick

>dick
Here we go again.

>now that everyone watched S5

I can't get the netflix password from my roommate because he forgot it and I can't find a torrent anywhere

Try katcr.co. I found all six episodes there.

>it's hard to decide if he's genuine or not

Honestly I think he is being genuine, they are making it too transparent if he is really gonna betray them. What I think it's gonna happen is that he will be pushed to betray them because he will feel betrayed. The fact that haggard is currently spying on them through someone they trust and him being the only one of the group who was previously a enemy is a big part, if information about their location or the pastel planet is discovered he will be the first to be blamed out of everyone

He is gonna be hurt about the accusations and lack of trust after everything he is done and embrace his role as the antagonist and end up attacking voltron

Ultimately they will all just be playing their part in Haggard's plan

Dont let my dreams be dreams

Oh, BTW I made a mistake. The xenomorph was from EP5.

Just as expected of Zarkon's witch. And the implications of her going to Altean El-Dorado will be pretty scary when she gets her hands on the alchemic secrets.

cheers mate

What a milf

No problemo.

Close.

>Krolia's first words to her son were "You're late."
I love her already.

Don't forget Sendak, I can't wait for Best and Purest Galra to meet Kuron.

Considering VLD is good at keeping track of even minor plot points, even if it'll be late when do you think we will see droidbro again at the earliest?

So, /vld/, which of these two alien babes would you settle with?
The furry adventurous tomboy, or the badass MILF?

I really hope Droidbro makes it to the next "season".

Alternatively, there's kimcartoon.me

I think that moment when Lotor was fighting the lion was kind of hinting at what might happen next. Lotor might be genuine but in the end his Galra blood will always cloud his judgment.

So you are saying the message is being racist is right?

The third choice

Space Ty Lee?

Actually I'm betting on the message being that you shouldn't let the circumstances around you control who you are because Lotor letting his Galra heritage define him will lead to nothing but pain but yeah that's cool too.

For starters, I want to know how she and McCree met. I can tell that Krolia appearing on Earth was a total accident...that or something made her appear there during a BoM mission.

Then her emotions took the best of her and she ended up with a family, but had to leave because of her mission and probably because she was at this point a mole in the Galra Empire (and her not being present for so long would result in the Galra sending a search party).

And don't get me started with Galaxy Garrison. If they found Krolia out and that she gave birth to Keith, then the situation would be catastrophic. Good thing that she herself doesn't seem like a pure-blood Galra, thus giving an explanation why Keith isn't a purple furball.

Fuck off Kathy Newman

I noticed the pure-blood Galra have no pupils, but half-blood Galra have pupils. If that's the case, then that does explain why Keith has fully-human features.

>pure-blood Galra have no pupils

I mean, that's quite unfair towards Lotor. Everything considered, he turned out very okay. Just extremely traumatised probably, which is why he freaked out when the white lion attacked him.

>Anything in VLD
>Being fair
If there were any justice in this world Shiro would have been allowed to die already.

Actually most pure-bloods don't have pupils. But Krolia looks differently in a physical way (the ears, the markings, her hairstyle). She clearly looks closer to being like Lotor's ex-generals and thus a hybrid.

Does anyone have a webm or gif of Zarkon freaking out after seeing Kova?

Lotor had a difficult childhood due to his status as hybrid, him living in Zarkon's shadow and due to other bullshit.

Well you know it's not like I'm writing the story I'm just making predictions.

If they are going to cut seasons like this, they should've started moving climaxes around somehow.

But at least we are going somewhere this time. I was starting losing hope.

Lotor will pilot the Black Lion at least once.

She's not getting into Oriande unless she has a way to bypass the guardian, because no way is it letting her void-possessed ass through. So she either has to extract the information from Allura, or shit's going to go INSANELY down when she spacenukes the white hole.

>they should've started moving climaxes around somehow.
Pls no, I agree the current release format is terrible, but having climaxes and build-ups every six episodes would fuck up the already uneven pacing. In bigger batches the plot and character development is coherent, it just ends at very abrupt moments but it'd take an overall show that makes sense over a rollercoaster in pacing.

Well, there isn't much they can do with climaxes when the stories are already written out, the decision to do splits only came later, so no wonder the middle of the season doesn't have a cliffhanger or huge death scene.

I'm going for the latter, hopefully we'll finally get to see more of those dark gods that corrupted her and Zarkon

Why is Black such a slut?

Considering that Shiro gave him his bayard and it responded to Lotor in ep2, I don't see this not happening at one point or another.

This is Haggar. She'll probably create something scary to bypass it.

he's traversing the stars so he could reappear in a blaze of glory at ANY time, that's what makes the thought so exciting

How did Shiro know that Lotor could use it?

Will Droidbro use the coffin to become a good RoBeast?

Can't pretty much anyone use bayards? It's the lions that are picky.

Are Paladins the only ones able to use the Bayards?

Zarkon was cute, CUTE!!

Dunno. Seems the Black Lion loves leader materials in general.

First he needs to untie himself.

>Leader lion wants leader types
Gee, you don't fucking say.

What the space coffin he's on ends up crashing into and killing that xenomorph superweapon thing

It'll be something tied to Haggy being his mother.

That reveal to him since for the longest time he's viewed her as the source of his fathers corruption and madness.

Since we still don't know her motives since she regained her senses.

Captain Obvious at yer service.

Sooo... we're all in agreement that Zarkon's not actually dead, right?

I'd hate it if they brought him back, he overstayed his welcome already. He died for sure against Lotor, but there is a possibility Haggar has backups.

Nah, he's dead barring potential Haggar fuckery. They've moved past him as a main antagonist.

We saw the body, you can safely press F

Nah, he's probably dead for good this time. He was mostly finished by the end of S2 anyway, I felt like his time ended at the S2 finale so him even getting a last great fight is a bonus.

Nah, he dead
Doesn't mean we won't see alternate universe uncorrupted Zarkon though

Eh, he was given pupils just to have him look more friendly. It's also why he doesn't have edgier fangs.

OM7G! Does anyone really believe Lotor is a good guy and not a strategic manipulator who pursues only his goals?

Only Allura, but she wants the purple dick.

Based on what we've seen the BoM do historically, it doesn't make sense to put a half-breed Galra on spy missions. Every single spy we've seen has been full Galra. Despite how blatantly human Krolia looks, for all intents and purposes, she is full Galra until the story says otherwise.

Some people think that while he's lying his heart out, there's also enough truth in it that he slowly becomes one with that mask and will have at least be a little hard for him to betray them.

This is bullshit

nope
just watched through to make sure I was right on this, but every single one of his conversations with Allura is value-based
"I need you, don't give up"
"I need this power, we should do this"
"Once you've mastered your power, my ships can collect the quintessence"
etc.

I doubt he's properly 'villainous', unless the theory that he's being manipulated by the weird quintessence-beasts from between worlds is true, but I don't think he really gives a fuck about Team Voltron beyond their use to him

I'm not that user, but Krolia was posing as a Galra officer, this is just a sneaky ninja dude on an infiltration mission.

I wonder if Regris could have turned invisible like Narti

At this point he's this show's Alpharius. I honestly don't know what's the genuine/lies ratio of Lotor.

Yer right here. The ones that don't need to run constantly like space ninjas.

user mentioned those Galra that are disguised as officers/commanders and who do not need to run around as space ninjas.

Sadly, we'll never know.

You know exactly what I mean. You're not going to send someone who looks mixed into a "I'm blending in with the enemy" mission when you damn well that the Galra discriminate against that.

I think he's more likely to end up like a well-intentioned extremist like the alternate dimension Alteans than just outright cold and manipulative.

I hate the "Lotor is being manipulated too" theory, it really undermines the character. Haggar is already being influenced by the freaky void monsters, we don't need multiple bad buy factions being puppeted by the same dudes

Lotor dindu nuffin he a good boy!

Yeah we got Haggar and the cat. Lotor's fine the way he is.

You guys think Allura can use the White Lion like a Stand?

>1. Project Kuron

Shit will spiral as Kuro slowly loses more and more of himself. I'd say there's a a 50/50 chance of Shiro returning, or being one with the Force now and teaching the paladins about moving on.

>2. The scary mutant xenomorph from EP5

A taste of things to come when the eldritch things from between universes use Haggar and Lotor to infect the world.

>3. Lotor and his game (seriously it's hard to decide if he's genuine or not)

I think he genuinely wants to reinvent the galra empire, at the very least. He may not be as willing to dismantle it, which is what Allura will eventually want.

I don't agree that it is too transparent. In fact, a lot of people out there see him as an ally and believe in his good intentions. Not so transparent after all. We must also keep in mind that the main target audience are 7-12 year old kids and an overly complicated plot would not be easy to follow.

Allura and her stand, 『W H A T S N E W P U S S Y C A T』

I hope Lotor interacts with the rest of the main cast before the big betrayal, I liked all the focus he got this season but he was lasered in on Allura the entire time.

Lotor is genuine, but some stupid misunderstanding will put a wedge between him and the team and have him become a villain again. Maybe he realizes Shiro is a clone controlled by Hagar and Narti 2.0 happens, but Lance is the first to realize Lotor was right

Whatever happened to Matt? He was around when they sent off their dad, and next thing they’re flying off to a white hole and nearly dying because lifesupport went out. Did he just stay in his room the whole time, or fuck off when I wasn’t paying attention?

He probably fucked off to do rebel shit, he's still an active part of that faction despite hooking up with team Voltron

He's working with the rebellion, so they have a good excuse to just sweep him off whenever he's not needed for Pidge drama.

Why is that some Galra are cat people while other are reptile people?

They forgot to mention he's still on Olkarion or something.

He’s dead until he isn’t. Kind of hard to tell with VLD, because they brought Shiro back super quick, and they seemingly kept Zarkon’s around just to kill him as soon as he got better. They could turn around and call him a robot or clone or whatever and say OG Zarkon is still recovering. Anything seems possible with how the writing is going.

Galra will fuck anything

Sorry, i don't buy it. A good manipulator know how persuade a person, how the words to say to convince you in order to serve their self-centered interests.

I can already see the conflicts betwen Lotor and the Alliance, pretty sure they won't trust him that much.

Because there's no such thing as a pure-blooded Galra. They've stuck their dicks in so many species over the years that everybody has some amount of Xeno dna. The noble classes just like to pretend that they are "pure" because it gives them a reason to look down on others, and both of their parents were majority Galra

I could see how they could bring him back with some techno magic fuckery but I'm thinking press F.

More like Lance figures it out first then sets out resolve the situation as swiftly and quietly as possible to as not disrupt the team dynamic then Lotor fucks everything up while yelling, "I'm helping! I'm helping!"

I agree. I just don't think he's a full villain. Definitely a self-serving dick, definitely going to be against the party, but because his wants and methods are different rather than just because he wants to kill or rule the universe

Lotor's going to be the second person on the team who figures out that Shiro is a clone.

And seeing how he already has experience with Narti being a spy and that Matt hologram fake from episode 2, he's going to try to outright kill him to prevent Haggar from furthering her plans, and this will create a rift between the team.

>Lance starts sneaking around, doing research and shit
>Talks with Allura and Lotor (tries to, anyway, still can't stand being around Lotor that much) about alchemy, trying to figure out what's going on with Shiro
>Lotor figures something's going on
>Figures out Haggar's using Kuron like she did Narti
>"Hey, I know how to fix this!"
>Stabs Kuron
>No more party member Lotor

He got impaled by a makeshift spear complete with light fading and a death rattle. He's fucken dead m8

Here’s the thing with Lotor being genuine: allura fixes up Lotors ships to be able to extract quintessence. Galra Empire now has unlimited space juju to do whatever. What happens next? The galra are a civilization that thrives on conquest and occupation. They’ll just find something else to fight over. OR. They all give up and enjoy their lives as quintessence junkies, and all their occupied planets are liberated.

One of those involves more conflict, so what do you think is going to happen? Best case Lotor stays legit and Haggar starts pumping out robeasts with her new alchemy knowledge, meaning the war moves from away from fighting the galra empire to fighting the people you don’t like in the Galra civil war.

>>"Let's light this candle"
>>Alan Shepard quote
Dubs confirm it

The thing that looked like Zarkon is fucking dead. These writers have already pulled things straight out of their asses. Honestly, it makes very little sense for Zarkon to appear personally for a prisoner exchange, especially after he just recovered and should be focusing on getting his empire back in order after Lotor fucked it up.

It's not smart but it makes sense in the context of his extreme autism and disdain for his son. He already tried to chase Lotor into the sun, didn't work out. Dude really wants him dead, the shame is personal.

Lotor is ultimately genuine until his latent, quintessence-addicted eldritch genes destroy his sanity.

I mean, he's already talking about throwing Voltron into a quintessence rift portal where those end-game things are lurking about.

What about the evil Alteans on the other side? If they are going to mass extract the Quintessence from the space between both realities it's only a matter of time untill one ship crashes and lands on the other side.

Now assume evil Allura crosses the rift, she could easily get some of them ships, it shouldn't be to hard for her to get a small fregatta of dimension crossing Quintessence tankers. Which can be used to get some small troops across the rift. Some smart warfare and you already have a planet as a homebase. They could also reverse-engineer the tech from these tankers and build thier own transdimensional ships.

I agree with you. Also i think the theory of his future "redemption arc" underestimates his character. He has lived thousands of years, i don't see him as a misunderstood and melancholy teenager looking for friends (and gf), he knows very well what he is doing.

>Haggar is already being influenced by the freaky void monsters

But so is Lotor?
I mean, he was born from two people who were already so overdosed with quintessence corruption that they ultimately became insane junkie-zombies.