43 DAYS, 12 HOURS, 56 MINUTS AND 30 SECONDS UNTIL YOU DIE

43 DAYS, 12 HOURS, 56 MINUTS AND 30 SECONDS UNTIL YOU DIE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-VUb_6-XJWQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just want this to happen so superfags can stop crying about Bendis. Either our worst fears or concerned or he gets rebirth'd.

Just stop complaining about it!

109 days until DC is thrown out onto the street to die

If Superman can survive the 90s, he can survive this.

It can't be that bad.
Can it? Can it really be that bad?
I mean... No. No, it can't.
I suppose it can't.
Unless. No. That's crazy.

Crazy?

90's Superman was pretty alright for the most part.

Crazy. Like, insane.

"Wait, so you're Superman?"

"Yes."

"Like, the Kryptonian superhero?"

"Yep."

"The one with the superpowers and stuff?"

Mmhm.

This would last an entire page and a half, with the art for each character being copied and pasted.

Superfags deserve it. They got too cocky with Rebirth.

This is why I keep coming to this place.

Has Bendis written a good book? Ultimate Spider-Man is iffy especially since we all know the abomination that would eventually be born from that mess.

I am legit curious, since I am wondering how he keeps getting work?

I’m actually glad. Now Superfags are gonna feel the way Ironfags, Moonfags, and Xfags felt.

Rebirth has been dead for a year already, and Superman and Action Comics were the first ones to go
And Bendis won't help

Doesn't matter, because Superman hasn't had a good run either.

>I wish people would talk about Superman again...

What could possibly go wrong?

Is this ad supposed to look like a threat?

Is this the month that the Superman books go once per month?

90s Superman was just mediocre, save for Electric Red & Blue Superman, which was just retarded.

2010s Superman was unreadable until Rebirth, and now that Bendis is taking over it'll probably become unreadable again.

>Has Bendis written a good book?

no

>how he keeps getting work?

he's connected to EVERYBODY

morrison action comics was an excellent foundation, it's just that you didn't have editorial or other writers who knew how to take that ball and carry it so it became garbage tier pretty quickly i.e. the other dc people not understanding that young brash superman is a phase that he grows out of and not something to be carried forward into the '5 years later' timeline. Also, them not understanding stuff like initial prototype metallo was supposed to be an early costume and not his actual final costume to be used in current stories is just...ugh.

Stop complaining about people complaining.

Yep.

>t. a baiter or casual

DC know how badly this can go and they're doing it anyways.

B-but connections are how you get high-profile jobs user!

I've said it once I'll say it again. This poster will only serve as an icebreaker for turbo autists who hate speaking and people who don't spend time looking up comic news to drop the book from their pull or inform the attendant they won't be picking the book up off the shelf any more.

user if you look at the names of the kids they have editing or the marketing interns all the way up to a lot of the talent you'll see the surnames of many well known creators or their ex-spouses. Industry has been made up of legacy creators and staffers more and more, why do you think they're obsessed with legitimizing that idea?

Is Bendis starting on Action?

Yeah, DC decided to say fuck the feelings of every writer that deserved a spot and went with the fat fuck that tried to kill Marvel for the better part of a decade.

Doesn't have the same impact as "Kirby Is Here!"

>DC treating this like it’s a good thing
How long until Rebrith fags start going on about how Bendis has always been good and now that he’s at the other company he awesome again?

>It can't be that bad.
>Can it? Can it really be that bad?
>I mean... No. No, it can't.
>I suppose it can't.
>Unless. No. That's crazy.

That smile looks so fucking fake, like Bendis is really trying to say “Kill Me” while smiling. What the fuck?

Looks more like he knows exactly what he's doing.

>there are still people who believe in the chadification meme
>There are still people who think Bendis won't completely shit the bed like he has been doing for the past decade

Yeah, I don't think the industry realizes how many people AVOID books because of Bendis. They've become too insular.

If this ends up being even remotely decent-ish I'll read it, because I almost never drop Superman and it takes one of his all-time worst runs for me to do so, but unfortunately I expect this to be one of his all-time worst runs.

>bendis is coming
time to leave

Hopeful but cautious.

dude Greg Paks run on action comics was awesome

Dog, it's Bendis you're dealing with. Unless he created a character or is dealing with Kitty Pryde, he will shit all over whoever he's writing.
There is nothing to be hopeful about.

Adventures of Superman was better than anything anything New 52 or Rebirth

C'mon, it isn't gonna be that bad.
Trust me.

Shut up, Bendis

Comic book writer Bendis?

Redpill me on Bendis. Anyone.

You all seem worried.

I need to know, will Supersons and/or Jonathan's character be effected by this?

Redpill?

I liked dark avengers.

Bendis?

leaked page from ben(d)is' deepest darkest mastubatory fantasies.

Nah, this is actually good. Unlike anything Bendis has written.

He'll be replaced by a Kryptonian boy that survived just like Superman. His name will be Jam-Al

The guy who wrote Civil War 2, and Guardians of the Galaxy, and Riri Ironman, and AvX, and had Agent Venom ax’ed to add him to his Guardians team. You’re lucky you don’t know who Bendis is, I envy such ignorance

Haha! Benis!

oh fug! :DDDD

You know, I just realized something. I had been buying comics again for the past year and change primarily because of how much I loved Rebirth Superman. I haven't bought a comic since I read Bendis was taking over.

Do you think they'll fix Bendis's dialogue the same way they fixed Kirby's Superman face?

Final Crisis was amazing.

Will Sup Forums manage to survive the asshurt if Bendis kills off Jon?

>went with the fat fuck that tried to kill Marvel for the better part of a decade.
And he actually managed to succeed for the most part to boot.

He's a successful but aggressively mediocre writer.

I would say he's outright bad rather than just mediocre

Serious question:

I recently found out one of my coworkers loves comics and is super excited that Bendis is moving to DC. Do posters on Sup Forums exaggerate his lack of talent?

Have you read anything from him that was made within the last 10 years? Go and check out his Guardians of the Galaxy and Civil War 2

Well, I don't read Marvel.

Specific examples?

You want an example? Go and read Civil War 2, or pretty much any comic that has Bendis’ name on it

>super excited that Bendis is moving to DC.
most people just say positive shit in public to be agreeable. how probably isn't too happy about it. if so you don't want to be friends with him. he probably camped out for dipping sauce in that case.

Morrison's run was great. Rebirth was trasha and reddit.

Really? Because Superman has had some terrible runs with Austen, Loeb, JMS, Daniels, Lobdell, Jurgens, Tomasi and all those shitty crossovers.

Superman sacrificed himself so that Marvel Comics no longer had to suffer from Bendis.

Why do people talk about this book as if it's any good? Alias fucking sucks.

Is he working for both companies?

>Morrison and Pak Action Comics
>Unreadable

Bendis, get off Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=-VUb_6-XJWQ

it actually sucked

Loeb's Superman was fine.

I don't know about unreadable, but Pak's mopey/ineffectual Superman gave Zack Snyder a run for his money.

Bendis is a good writer.

You skipped a decade idiot

Opened this thread just to see of someone will do this. Thank god, my prayers have been answered. Based.

>Throwing shade on the Y2K Superman era

I'm not going to say they're the best Superman comics in the world, but there were so many cool ideas in those books. The writers were obviously having a blast at the time and their enthusiasm was infectious.

Are there any comics readers that would see Bendis' name and actually see it as a good thing?
The market is so insular I cant imagine a regular comics buyer who isnt aware of Bendis being a hack.

If Bendis were simply a shitty writer, no one would care that much. But Bendis has a reputation for breaking toys he doesn't care about. This character is crazy, this character is dead, this character is gay. He doesn't really regard anything as sacred and will pretty much do anything that strikes his fancy.

Used to be good around the early 2000's. His DareDevil run was really good.His Ultimate Spider-Man was good for a long time too.

For some reason, maybe it was just his style started wearing thin, but his work got just flat out annoying.
It was okay for him to create new continuity in Ultimate, because--duh. But he started doing it more and more in mainline books.
His dialog "Bendis Speak" gets really grating once you notice the usual flow.
>The flow?
>Of the dialog.
>The dialog flows, now?
>its supposed to, yeah.
>Yeah?
>Yeah.
Plus he writes for the trade, again it worked for Ultimate but it got to the point where whole issues would have NOTHING happen in them. His decompression would make a year-long arc out of two or three issue's worth of actual story

At least post the good one from that era. Loeb's run was the worst from that era.

Look, Smithers, Brandice is coming!

I will drink from the rivers of salt and kek at the characterfags' shattered hopes and dreams.

Both!

The worst part is that he has, and is completely able to write well. The man just chooses not to, and I will forever fucking hate him for having such an important role in comics with so little integrity GH?ISDFkgnlasdnhgf BENDISISSSS