RARE FLAGS

Post collections, comment on others' collections, etc.

If someone with one of the flags in the pic can post that would make my day.

Hey fellow flag collector, i was thinking of travelling to Micronesia soon seeing as it never shows up.

Here you go.

I thought western sahara was impossible to get?

that's cheating nigga, post with the flag not post the flag

that'd be sweet, post date and time ;p

It is

Nah, it's just really rare since the sahara isn't in one nation. You have to be in particular places in order for it to register as WS. That's why you don't ever see it. Kinda like Kosovo, but much rarer.

the quads confirm

K.

western sahara is not registered with the international whatever, it doesn't have it's own ip addresses

me > quads

Reminder to not save flags from people who post them, that's cheating.

I can get the flag from google senpai, I want to collect it from an actual post

STOP

Also thanks based Palau ;p I have been hunting for you a looong time

Also, proxies are cheating as well so you're not doing yourself any favors asking for flags like a whore.

As long as it's not PK, I say it's fine.

checked

here are some of mine

My collection, a few good rares in there. All found in the wild on Sup Forums

r8

Flagfagging is fun and educational.

wat

why is india brown?

because poop

Collecting flags is dumb and "RARE" fags are cringeworthy cunts that derail threads, take up a post slot that could yave been a relevant post..

Go to Sup Forums if you want to be an insufferable cunt sperg.

Also if you really wanted those flags you would lurk more, I've seen most of them around and I don't even give a shit

Thanks.

>flag fags are cancer and flags should be removed now that luggage lad is gone

9/10 knee grow.

angola
chad
comoros
eritrea
gabon
gambia
guinea-bissau
guyana
haiti
liberia
mali
marhshall islands
mayotte
micronesia
nigeria
northern marinan islands
North Korea
Senegal
ss
swaziland
tajikistan
turkmanistan
wallis and futuna

These are what i have left. I have to collect from a from a poster. Doubt ill get them all

Fuck off, Sven.

Dis nigga got his flagged back up lol

stop cheating

>a fucking lemon

A FUCKING MUSLIM

Oh no, one school banned the flag!?!? Whatever will I doooooooooooo????

Flags are dumb in real life too

That's why I save the flag in one file and screencap the ID in another for each flag, to prove i'm not a cheating fag.

The saraha is Moroccan. No need for a flag.

We all have autismo here friendo

>he has dildo pics on his comp, but I'm the gay one

K

I'm out now, enjoy your shitty bread while it lasts.

I was actually considering a trip to some Pacific Islands recently. My favorite so far are the Solomon Island (plus they're right next to Australia) but Micronesia sounds interesting. Ever been there before? What's it like to visit?

>to prove im not
who are you proving it to? come on niggers, really? who are you trying to prove that your saving flags legit, except yourself.

I need more of africa

I saw that my autismo triggered some of you

Never been to Micronesia, but the plan is to try and go with some friends in a few months at the latest, shits expensive. I like the cook islands honestly.

You'll get it.

the problem s, there wasnt really a hint of sarcasm. and people really are that, and way more autistic about shit here on Sup Forums.

shit, i dint even notice. anyone got a grab of it?

>bouvet island
?

This one makes me want to burn something

Indeed.

Collecting flags for years, no proxies allowed. I still need :

Swaziland, last post was in May 2016.
French Southern and Antarctic Lands, last post was in 2014.
United States pacific islands, last post was in 2014.
South-Georgia, last post was in 2014.
Mayotte and Wallis-et-Futuna are almost impossible to obtain, only PK posted with them and probably no real inhabitant or tourist will ever post with them.
Micronesia, last post was in May 2015.

I have collected British Indian Ocean Territory but I'm pretty sure it was a proxy.

Nice

How do you know when it's a proxy ??

Holy shit, Palau?? My great uncle landed there in WWII, in the first invasion wave.

>;p
Stop this cringe

If the poster claims it or if he doesn't post proof or if it's PK or if it's very obvious. But i'm pretty sure I've collected some proxies actually it's hard to know.

if its a shitpost or not. takes soem getting used to.
i also use (pxfag) is i want the flag but it seems like a proxy

Kek

How do some people post with the EU flag?

Is this in Germany/Scandinavia?

Doesn't the sharia council restrict online access to images of unveiled women, or do they only do it here?

I think it's on mobile when you're on mobile data and it doesn't recognize your operator or some shit like that.

Netherlands

still collecting...

Sorry kid, I was on Sup Forums 10 years ago when emoticons were cool, it's hard to stop.

rate my collection
Post passport and timestamp (add currency if you want)

What?

roaming

Holy shit Autismous, is that you? I remember you from the last rare flag thread. When did you get New Guinea?

Still cringe, fuck off newfag

Roaming shouldn't have any effect on flags

Here's mine
Started election day

yep it me

got it 5 days ago, he didnt really provide a timestamp but he posted the country's newspaper which i couldnt find anywhere else in the internet, so i took his word for it.

thing of it as a problem with one fo the providers and Sup Forums unable to resolve it properly

Was he on Sup Forums or Sup Forums?

think*

post your passport with a timestamp and help me out with my collection

all of my collections were from here

I'd really like a blank version of this to start my collection. Anyone have one?

I don't browse Sup Forums or Sup Forums as much as I used to so my flag collection is lacking.

He might have been the same person I saw before. What other proof did he provide aside from the country's newspaper?

>tfw seen several rare flags when I was stuck posting on my phone
>can't remember all of them
I know I've seen the EU one several times, but there was a really rare African one floating around.

here ya go

a picture of the view out his home

Mind posting it, but watermarked?

Thanks, man.