Really, Drumpfkins? You think this is ok? You all are cowards

Really, Drumpfkins? You think this is ok? You all are cowards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CNegGEoohK4
reason.com/blog/2016/11/11/election-night-hijab-attack-false
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Absolutely not. Anyone who defiles the pinwheel of friendship should be shot.

that is not how you draw a proper swastika

hey rabbi

>Fact Dte He She

What did they mean by this?

good chance the handwriting is consistent with the person who posted it

Why do they think a right wing person did this?

It's clearly a liberal trying to attack so called nazi's

That's all I could think too

Is spray painting your own car the new liberal trend?

the insults written on that vehicle are written like a 4 year old thought them up.... probably the owner that did it.

Those fucking Buddhists!

Man its fucked up that the left are doing this shit and trying to frame Trump supporters.

Why do they have to be THIS dishonest?

watcha doing?

The Bart, the

I'm surprised how many liberals don't know what the proper swastika looks like, it isn't a very complex shape

>liberals paint conservatives as Nazis but have literally no reason to do so
>conservatives explain how and why they are not Nazis
>Trump wins
>suddenly swastikas and completely believable stories pop up
Why do liberals think we are fucking retarded?

there?

Now that the media is pushing for the 'fake news' shit, can't Sup Forums use it to question his post?

seems like a real nazi would know how to draw a proper swastika

thad what they get for fucking with us for 8 years

>When you spray paint your own car just to make a political statement.

I find it pretty ironic that this starts after the election. Doesn't take a CNN anchor to figure this one out boys.

HAHAHAHA

You people caused this. We could have had a respectable female president you monsters.

You can tell it's a false flag because the swastika is backwards. These retards constantly make the same mistake.

Im thinking false flag. An actual neo nazi samn sure would know how to draw the swastika correctly.

youtube.com/watch?v=CNegGEoohK4

#NotAllHindus

Waiting for one of their neighbors to post a picture of it happening and it's clearly Amber Timmons with a can of spraypaint.

> FAG DIE HE SHE
>DIE
>IT!!
>TRANNY DIP
what the fuck am I reading

When it's not cantered like that and backwards, it's a buddhism symbol; or some goofy shit.
Well done, you fucking cum dumpster with testicles.

lel they were too stupid to even draw it the right way

Where have all these nazi whites been hiding? Why do they only appear when "literally Hitler" wins and gays can get married?

> can't even draw swastika right
fake as fuck

its fake. the lack of paint dripping down indicates it was done slowly and the person or persons didnt hold the spray paint can close to the surface during the "vandalism". who gives a shit if it comes out clear your just fucking up their shit. why isnt it all over the front windows

the person probably did it to them self hoping for charity money like that lesbo with the receipt a few years ago who was found to have made it all up

Is that some alt left nazi group?

>tranny dip
>dip

lol ok, which one of you Sup Forumsfags did this?

well meme'd my lad out there

I think DTE is like japanese slang for a virgin

Very odd, many such cases
Sad

Have any of these stories like this that have popped up recently actually been proven to be some right wing nut?

We must find the Buddhist responsible.

Pretty sure shit like this has been going long before Trump won.

No.
reason.com/blog/2016/11/11/election-night-hijab-attack-false

>that is not how you draw a proper swastika

That's a Hindu swastika. The Hindus did this.

no but like three have been proven to be false flags, maybe even one or two more that I'm not aware of

>he she
>not freak or faggot
false flag

yes it is, its the kuna flag from darien jungle

these jungle natives that venerate the full moon are the culprits

Used to think it was the people damaging their own property for attention. Now it almost seems like there's a nationwide lowkey network of agitators that are going around false flagging to stir people up and create a narrative. Either way it's fucked. How people fall for this ridiculous shit is amazing.

Sour grapes and a self fulfillNG prophecy.

They want hate and violence because they lost. Since they aren't getting it from us they're virtue signalling that they actually are for fee fee points.

There's a reason this shit isn't getting covered ANYWHERE.

false flag

i dont know why you think we're new.
We just took down the white house.
show us a little respect please, take this shit to cnn.

dyslexic neo nazis strike again!

The left facing version is called a sauwastika.

Why do these false flag nazis always paint the swastika wrong? I mean every single time.

Oh no! Paint that can be painted over! What a horror! Thank god these vile hate monger as somehow forgot to break the windows or slash the tires! Those might have actually inconvenienced the vehicle's owner! Wew!

That's just DT

My thoughts exactly it's so poorly done I'm not even offended, jew btw

So how long until a (((Trump Supporter))) shoots up a safe space prayer circle for physically handicapped transsexual white muslim womyn?

>the media thinks we hate traps

How do you know it wasn't the owner of the car looking for sympathy points? Not that uncommon, yeah know.

Why can't libshits fucking learn how to draw fucking swastikas?
Someone should write a guide on how to fake a hate crime properly, these are just embarrassing

Expose and press charges on every hoax.

I used to live in that dorm.

GW has a very large number of Jewish students, many of whom come from spoiled rich backgrounds.

My goy friends and I used to call it "Jew W."

^

Little do they know that we love their feminine penises, especially Canada.

Nothing like waking up and finding my car smashed up and stereo stolen , sucks doesn't I

Also that pin wheel of friendship is backwards nice try faggot

god damn these people make me mad.

one of those stories even happened right near where i live. pathetic

How nice that they left the windshield alone

Hope she cleaned the paint off her fingers before calling the police.

>tries to false flag using a hate symbol
>accidentally uses symbol of peace
I now believe that male and female brains are a thing and that trans-folk might have some legit arguments.
There is no way a man could fuck up this badly, this tranny truely has a female brain to fuck up a car like this.

A week before trump became our President elect I saw a cop cleaning off graffiti from a white fence that surrounded a nice white suburban suburb. It said "Kill all white people" "White people are evil kill them all" and "Torture them all."

I've seen shit like this a lot but it's something only liberals and niggers ever do, I've never seen anti non white graffiti in real life.

The tranny did this to himself, obviously.

They are always attention whores. Always.

Nothing like a lefty doing this to their own car

kek

$100 says did it themselves.

>multiple exclamation marks after run
>swastika is drawn the wrong way
>unironically using heshe

Bloody hell.

It probably did it to its own car to get attention. That's what all you Libfuck attention whores do. You ever heard the story about the boy who cried wolf? That's you all. Nobody believes any of the dumb shit that comes outta your mouths anymore except the most unintelligent bottom percentage of college kids who don't deserve to be in college in the first place

When mugging talk show commentators in bathrooms, always remember to draw the swastika turning to the right, never to the left, always to the right.

Hey, why do Nazi Skinheads wear red suspenders anyway?

You wouldnt even be able to drive that thing here.

Hey Rabbis' watcha doin?

>the person probably did it to them self hoping for charity money like that lesbo with the receipt a few years ago who was found to have made it all up

You mean with the "faggot" cake, or are we talking about two different cases here? Well, either way, leftists are well-known for their occasional self-inflicted false-flag stories.

God Emperor called for these degenerates to "STOP IT". Anyone that disobeys God Emperor needs to be curb stomped. So yeah OP. This is unacceptable behavior.

poor car

>spray paint own car
>call insurance company
>the ask for the police report
>file police report
>call insurance company
>they don't cover vandalism
>get arrested for filing false police report
>pay $200 bail
>pay $600 to fix car
>check facebook
>4 likes

Whatcha doing there Rabbi?

#YourNoHindu

the Buddhist swastika is perfectly placed on that mount on the back, looks great there desu

>people will actually buy this obvious false flag shit

Sup, shlomo

Rly gets them brain bones moving...

DESU you deserve it for driving a nissan desu.

>hanging a noose
>latest fad

Trumps president so its legal now guys

that's not how you draw a swatiska, shill. stop ruining your own cars.

right if you believe we would go out of our way to get deionized so the left can shove us in the alt right meme then you can go fuck yourself

not once during the campaign anyone was doing this and then suddenly it happens everyday with the say retarded back story

>the nazi men attacked me but im not gonna report it just tweet it and any day now us leftists is gona do something about the drumpf gangs

also side note OP is CTR

no one on Sup Forums says ''you are all cowards'' want to know why? where all hiding in anonymity just like you so fuck off

kek

you forgot
>blame the patriarchy

the most underrated post ever......

SAGE

Obvious fake hatecrime is obvious

From my fb this morn

while being "xy" at the core

Check'd