Bcb- Bittersweet Candy Bowl

Paulo looking for Round 2 or admitting Lucy is a bitch to Mike?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYAPgPH9hsI
youtu.be/-Eascg_FDaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

later
also whoever was the smartass who posted this shit on Sup Forums, you're a faggot

Both

I meant to say latter but fuck you anyway

First crying, then cry fighting, then hugging.

I don't even read this shit

The hugest Paulo

Paulo will tell Mike that he was wrong and that Lucy is a bitch, which will convince Mike that he did nothing wrong and further push Lucy away.

Augustus is also gonna die probably.

It's gonna be gay and thus awful, that's what.

"lol what is consistency and proportioning" is the motto

Paulo falcon punching Mike I would hope.

>admitting Lucy is a bitch to Mike
This should happen, but not as an end-point. Maybe it gets Mike to reassess his outlook somewhat when he sees someone else souring on Lucy that hard. Or maybe it's the beginning of an understanding between each other that's unfortunately based on a very toxic hatred.

The diameter of Polo's head is slightly larger than the length of Mike's torso.

Go ahead and unsee that you fucks.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Taeshi told herself this was fine. Suitcase assured her it absolutely was. Fuck them both, holy shit. Fuck their merchandise-guzzling, hyper autistic, ineptitude-enabling fans twice as hard.

His head is so much bigger than Mike's is. I know taeshi can't draw, but you'd think she'd at least understand that being taller doesn't mean your head gets bigger too. Mike looks like a fucking child beside him.

the proportions are bashed every thread, dont worry

Has it every been quite this bad, though?

its been worse
somebody post the convention picture with abbey paulo and mike

Daisy's head having a diameter that was larger than the nearby doorframe or the rest of her body.
That got into print of the books BTW, take that as a hint of the state of the QC.

really though, why buy books of this shit instead of reading it online for free

he's gonna apologize but mike is just gonna feel worse because he knows exactly why lucy is acting the way she is

Suck it

how long until Paulo starts lusting after Lucy again

He's a fat enabler now.
Before that he was a "no homo" homo, shortly after Lucy-b-gone kicked in and took any semblance of good arte with it.
Thanks Taeshi for gracing us with your superior morality points, established plot points be damned.

link?

MESATSU

The scam artists in charge of this comic keep a few chapters and other things paywalled within the books.

There are bonus chapters. Not really a good reason, I know, but still.

Best possible outcome:
Paulo just keeps walking. No eye contact. Not a word. He's just done with Mike. Just watching as Mike continues to alienate all of his friends and slowly sinks further into depression.
That would be perfect.

You know it's happening
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYAPgPH9hsI

I wonder if it's because they're pushing the 'x heads tall' thing in the wrong way? Making your characters roughly 3 heads tall doesn't mean ALL your characters should be 3 heads tall, look at the size of a baby's head relative to its body compared to an adult.

>mfw Bag Boy and Basket Case are too stupid to realize "x heads tall" doesn't work when you leave Big Head Mode toggled on

YUSS!! Finally!

YOUR HEIGHTS ARE WRONG AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD

I was never big into Rachel, but ah, something about her in this page is pretty great.

Man, I don't think being the main character for so long is good for Paulo. He's really letting it go to his head.

Anyway, I hope Mike doesn't go full pussy just because he feels bad, but I don't think Paulo is going to try to hit him. At worst he might just cry and guilt him like he did Lucy.

There's no way Paulo can beat Mike Azul. I keep telling you fags, he's got Ultra Instinct, he's untouchable.

the cleavage

Not just that, but she's thicc in all the right places and something about that evening date outfit is simply fantastic.

Paulo’s gay arc was honest to god the most recent heartfelt thing in the comic.

What are the other 54 images like?

Then why is it so shit like its a quota being enforced?
By that value alone it's one of the stinkiest garbage fires in the comic.

Do not read this comic.

maybe paulo will confess to mike and the comic can end with a happy gay fujoshi ending

That's kinda just sweet

She's just this girl, you know?

cant go one page without paulo

I've never been to Taeshi's draw streams but has anyone ever asked her why she's so inspired by Nice Cats from Dingo Pictures?

youtu.be/-Eascg_FDaU

> White cat named Lucy has a pink bow around her neck and goes to Acapulco

This is too much of a coincidence.

Oh go polish your sceptre to Rosianna Rabbit instead.

I don't know if you said that sarcastically or whatever, but I might take you up on that offer.

People having been pointing out how awful it is for years, to the point comments got removed.

Remember when Mike wasn't a midget?

A white cat with a pink bow around the neck is a bit of a cliche of a pampered old woman's pet which is perhaps supposed to be ironic since Lucy's original character was a tough tomboy (before she became a basket-case).

Acapulco is a pretty conventional holiday destination, too.

How is this not JoJo related yet?

Reminder that Lucy is smaller than Mike.

Being unrealistic to the point of hilarity is this comic's specialty.

Also gonna presume Mike hasnt hit puberty yet or some-shit.

why does Mike look like a 10 year old compared to Paulo

BagBoys way of dealing with criticism:
1: ignore any and every valid parts of the criticism.
2: cookie cutter PR statement that can be boiled down to "no, ur dum".
3: mock the criticism with halfassed examples clearly biased in his favor.
4: nuke any possible outlets for criticism to be publicly discussed.

Polo looks like a 10yo with helium head cheatcode activated, while Mike looks like a 5yo.

What are you talking about, user? I thought that's how they always looked ;-)

The more I think about it, the more I think this is most likely.

>Polo looks like a 10yo with helium head cheatcode activated, while Mike looks like a 5yo

Here comes the head-shrink edit

God I hope so

>Local Orange Cat Stares at Preschooler

The books are adorable and the extras while not worth a purchase are cute extras. They’re pretty quality prints and thanks for reminding me i dumped way too much money on this dumpster fire

Here's a ships ahoy from last week I forgot to check for.
Hey, it's you again! Don't worry buddy, we can all suffer together here. Mind posting some exclusive stuff?

Well you see it here, folks. Sue's full name is
>Susan Owo
Good shit

You forgot the scat and feet licking

I don't read this comic, but I see these threads all the time.
And every time I pay attention to the OP image, it's a cat who's upset/angry at another cat, and/or a cat being sad about something someone said to them when they were upset/angry.

Just caught this thread in the catalog and wanted to check out the webcomic.

What is it about?

Shitty whiny cat teenagers and their shitty whiny love triangles.

shitty perpetual cat drama

Look up at They pretty much explain it without knowing anything about it. It's a huge fucking fun(?)mess. You're probably better off not reading it

Ah, alright.
That's off the bookmarks then.

Don't lie, you're the same guy who says this exact same phrase in every thread. You're probably Suitcase.

No I'm not.
I'm Thatcher, if you even know which namefag that is.

Read the fucking comic Thatcher
Do it now

You guys literally told me not a minute a go that it's shitty trash.

Well now we're telling you to read it
Because it's shitty trash

I'm not the guy you were replying to. Read the comic, Thatcher. It's occasionally decent, just not right now, or within the past few years, really

Please the threads are getting slow we need another readanon. There are only six more episodes of Paranoia Agent I haven't watched yet and once I finish them, these threads will go back to being my primary entertainment. I can't let them be boring.

Hey speaking of last Saturday was the one year anniversary of me starting to read this. Woo

I believe the point was that the rest was that shit. When's the last time you had tears for Lucy?

Unfortunately my laptop died and it had all that and my membership expired like... two years ago?
Though as soon as i can im throwing everything up in decent resolution since my lazy ass imgur attempt sucked.

You are the real MVP.

Who is he fucking?

>Lesbians intensifies

Reminder that Mike is looking to HIS LEFT in this frame. That means that in a 2-D shot like the one at the bottom, Paulo is SMALLER THAN HE APPEARS IN COMPARISON TO MIKE

I re-sized Paulo to accurately show how big he would be if he were a full body length closer to the camera, which is what the shot implies given they are staring directly forward at each other

>"I'm sure to win because my speed is superior"

Do we know anyone else's last names?

Mike's is Scott, iirc

Michael Scott? Jesus he sounds pretentious.

Tess Canning, Michael Scott, and looking close at the Sue one, I THINK it might be Susan Collie?

I have forgotten any others

A cat named collie?

Oh please, does this look pretentious to you?

I didn't even make that connection.

Mike doesn't deserve his surname.

No one really does.

Paulo's gonna cry and confess his feellings for mike

what the fuuuuck that size difference.

Anyway, I'm sure this means Paulo is gonna get suspended for the beat down he's about to relentlessly give.

Aren't they off of school grounds here?

See Paulo's head still looks kinda big but if you compare to the original it's a huge improvement.

I guess that would follow the trend of nobody learning anything ever, so I can see it. I wonder if Mike would let it happen because he thinks he deserves it or get angry again and fight back.

>these threads will go back to being my primary entertainment
you gonna have to learn to let go friend. I was like you once and gave up. The wait wasn't worth it, it just wasn't. I still check in every once in a while and I love the threads and how funny anons can make even the most awful parts of this comic. But it's best to move on.