Daily Reminder

Today, I will remind them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t4G1-CXA2CM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Say the Daughters of Aku actually killed Jack and the future was truly doomed

What the fuck would they do with their time now? Go kill the Scotsman's entire family

Thanks for reminding me I wanted Ashi to sit on my face. Appreciate that.

Whatever mommy said to do in order to get aku’s attention again

>Thanks for reminding me I wanted Ashi to fuck off so Jack can marry best girl Flora

Why not

and this is just a suggestion

Go to the Fortress of Aku and explain what has just happened.

I remember watching that finale before work and it honestly bummed me out. If Jack can't get his own qt3.14 what the fuck was the point of having her?

He really should have taken Flora

An Asian/Scotsman Warrior Hybrid imagine the possibilites.

Nah, nimbleness is basically required to not die. Both had them so imagine ashi and Jack's squared? It would be enough to destroy all evil in the universe

>Wanting to get cucked by the Great Lord Aku
>Again

Jack for real you need to stop doing this

You know what's stronger then aku? Love, that's the reason ashi was able to control her powers

No you literally just enjoy watching Jack get cucked forever

That's unhealthy and self destructive.

That wasn't love. That was "oh shit the series ends in eight minutes and we haven't resolved the central plot yet"

Well I have been feeling like I'm trapped in a small black room sometimes and feeling empty lately

Personally, I feel that the series would have been better if it had been about him adopting the sisters of silence rather than waifuing Ashi.

Kek

That AKuckery.

Was it worth it? Did you reaaaaally want closure to a fucking episodic action oriented show? Were you hoping for mature themes such as drama and romance?
No. You wanted Jack to beat the ever living shit out of Aku, you wanted to watch scenes such as the Shinobi fight, you wanted to experience Genndy's magic all over again and all you got was a slightly above average season with one of the most incredibly sub par finales. But we did saw plenty of cameos, we saw what it could have been but it isn't. Genndy is a fucking genius, he subverted all of your expectations in order to completely humilliate the viewer for believing in the first place.
Samurai Jack was like a hippo in a zoo. People gather around hippos becouse of its size, strength and amazing feats. They are lead to believe this creature is powerful, but at the end of the day, all they are able to witness is a fatass throwing shit everywhere.
Your waifu a shit by the way

Help me.

the threads where shaggy BTFO'd Sup Forums were great.

Second episode was the best episode in any cartoon.

Remind them of what? There's no one in that image.

damn jack never got to smash

Truly the greatest the tragedy

>she is still the background on my phone
its been a year and im still mad

How do you start a thread without a pic like you did OP

I deleted all my memes for this show

How daily is this reminder?

You’re reminding us of a bunch of rocks and plants?

>tfw senpai won't notice you so you have to kill the samurai

>Tfw when one of your own betrays you

I thought Ashi was cool. Too much nerd rage over nothing

Heh, “nothing” is right.

Kek

this would have truly been the superior series.
It could have easily gone multiple seasons with an absolutely epic finale where they all fight Aku together and bring peace to the land as a family.

ok, so the ending needs a little work.

We'll never know I guess

Good.

How to ruin a series with 2 easy steps

Remind them of what? That Samurai Jack was great until it went into the romance route, the lowest form of entertainment?

How about
>Amy puppets the sisters into fighting Jack
>Reluctantly, at his Daughters’ Urgings, he cuts them down into sludge
>Aku tries to escape, but is held back by the sludgeified remains of the sisters hold him back, allowing Jack to finish him once and for all
>When Aku falls, all the sludge goes inert.
>Jack heartbroken, having had only two reasons to keep living: 1. His daughters, 2. Killing Aku, and having just lost both of them, goes off to go an hero
>Some time after the battle, the sludgeified remains reform into the sisters and they embark on what they don’t know is a race against time to find their father.
>Find Jack about to commit Hara-Kiri
>but before the final blow was struck, they TOTE OPEN A PORTAL IN TIME- nah just kidding, Jack feels something(s) rush into him, and finds his hand unable to make the final movement
>opens his eyes to find his daughters, all alive, and enveloping him in a group hug, saying how they’re all okay and begging him to please not do it.
>tears of joy and relief in his eyes, he drops his sword and embraces them
>End scene
Perhaps you could also have some bits of the Scotsman’s ghost accompanying him and trying to convince him not to do it too.

Jack would never have stayed in the future. Ever. Stop trying to make that case

>MY AKU POWERS

>Daughterfags still exist

Having taste doesn't makes you a fag

That depends on what you mean by Daugterfags,
If you mean “People who think that the premise of Jack destroying a death cult and rescuing seven little girls from them, and having to figure out how to be a good father to them and raise them would have been a good premise” then yes.
If you mean “someone who thinks Jack should have daughterfu’d Ashi after episode 4” then not particularly.

>"jack would have never stayed in the future ever"
>except those times he declined a portal to save lives
yeah its totally inconceivable that jack would stay in the future if he knew going back would wipe people from existence, especially if said person was the love of his life.

Stop that. Stop pretending Jack is the greatest monster ever for SAVING THE WORLD FROM AKU. There's no hope in the Future, even if he killed Aku there, the Earth is marred beyond all salvation. That's why getting back is so important.

did i say he was a monster?
I just said it was 100% in character for him to refuse to go back at the expense of even one innocent life.
>earth is marred beyond all salvation
incorrect. look at the environment in OP as well, those sure as hell dont look marred at all.
The entire point of episode 6 in fact was to show that the world can and has been repaired because of the actions of a SINGLE human fighting against a literal god.

1. gibe waifu
2. take away waifu

I kinda like the idea of Jack failing to get back to the past and passing on the samurai code to Ashi and her sisters, with them recreating Japan and its traditional values in the future.

more like

1. make a shitty waifu
2. concentrate the show around the shitty waifu

True Form Ashi was pretty cool. I wonder if she can turn into this whenever.

I remember when someone made a p0rn gif of them and it was one thing I avoided up until September I think (?) I stumbled upon it and can honestly say it's not that impressive

came to post this you devious bastard

Just use an image like that blends in with the background la

How this baboon face bitch ruined the last and final season of Samurai Jack?

No I don't need a daily reminder

How about subscribing to the monthly newsletter?

Just lay back and youll get the literal equivalent sensation

>not having the photos phase out completely for it to read "DON'T FORGET, YOU'RE HERE FOREVER"

Kek

Anons, please explain. This always stood out for me, I always thought that Ashi and her sisters were in body suits, then this scene happens and she's scrubbing herself with a rock.
Was she and her sisters naked with black body pain this whole time? Even as children?

youtube.com/watch?v=t4G1-CXA2CM

>Was she and her sisters naked with black body pain this whole time? Even as children?
Yes.

>Was she and her sisters naked with black body pain this whole time? Even as children?

Bretty much

What would you have done differently if there were 13 episodes?

>the threads where shaggy BTFO'd Sup Forums were great.
Kek, those were the good ol' days.

> There's no hope in the Future,
Then why did I have to suffer through an entire episode of Ashi wandering around being shown all the hope Jack brought future people? Complete with a retarded dance number?

No u

Why are you showing me a blank image?

Haha very original friend

>Complete with a retarded dance number?
This had to be the weirdest part of the season for me.
>Where can I find Samurai Jack?
>Completely unrelated 2 minute dance number
>Okay thanks

There were people there, trying their best. A bunch of them, having good lives despite the challenges found.

Undoing is a disrespect to their hard work for sure.