Was this the biggest mistake ever?

Was this the biggest mistake ever?

"Lilo and Stitch" was a mistake, period.

edgy

I wouldn't call it that. It only aired for a single week in the US, likely so Disney could enforce their copyright on the show, but otherwise it's been exclusively in Japan and Southeast Asia. So it's inflicted no damage on the IP because the western world doesn't even know it exists.

Stitch is in China now

I think Stitch was in China then.
The Stitch timeline seems to be that he was stolen from Lilo, escaped and got lost in China, then later ended up in Japan.

No Japan first, China now

I thought Stitch in Japan established that Lilo left him when she went to college

Chinese Nani is hotter than the original.

Now this is contrarian.

Yeah.

But, how? wasn't lilo's whole thing that ohana means family? why would she leave stitch in china?
And is stitch immortal? will he just pass from little girl to little girl for eternity?

Yes, he is the ultimate lifeform.
Only water can defeat him.

No- Well maybe season 3 was because of how stupid it was, even when considering the first two seasons. The villain was jarring due to how different she looked to Hamsterviel and the others, they kept recycling old plots from the first series. They managed to give an answer to the "Why isnt Lilo around" thing, but that felt forced in my oppinion. Mix in the slice of Life stuff and the ending (excluding the two movies) and Fucking DARK END and the overall the series wasnt great, but I wouldnt call it terrible.

"Ok, the Curent Timeline is this"

>Lilo and Stitch
>Lilo and Stitch 2
>Lilo and Stitch the Series
>Leroy and Stitch
>Stitch and Ai, the new series where aliens kidnap Stitch in order to use him to end an intergalactic war between Brain Eaters and Body inverters, Stitch escapes, lands on earth in China with a small amount of amnesia due to plot. Seeking a Shrine that could return his memories while defeating two alien armadas after him.
>10 years later, Stitch! the anime where Lilo left because contrivences with Nani's pregnancy made Lilo be late the Day Stitch was going to leave Earth for good. Makes friends with Yuna and first season has him doing good deeds in order to get a wish to be the strongest being in the galaxy (essentially benevolent world domination) Second season, good deeds, Hamsterviel shenanigans, Fight with prototype experiment Zero. 3rd season.... meh
>Two anime specials which leave Stitch and the gang chronoligically helping a sapient robot girl protect the galaxy.

"All in all, I feel pretty disgusted with myself that I know this stuff"

Thanks, Grim.

He ran away to space after Lilo grew up and left him behind.

He went back to being a criminal and happened to crashed back on Earth where he met more little girls

So far, some of us are neutral on this. But if Japan was happy with this, well, sure.

At least we got more alien experiments like last series.

You mean 2? Or are you talking about Stitch and Ai? Cause those experiments are a bit devisive too, they're more genetic clone than Genetic experiment.

>"Ok, the Curent Timeline is this"
You forgot Stitch The Movie.

Disney needs money

>why would she leave stitch in china?
wasn't stitch abducted away from lilo and ended up in china?

hey grim, what's the name of stitch's robo gal partner?

>the ultimate lifeform
Stitch vs. Shadow the Hedgehog Death Battle confirmed?

Of course Japan gave her huge tits at age 10

>He went back to being a criminal and happened to crashed back on Earth where he met more little girls
This reads like a pedoshit's fever dream.

That show sucks. Ruins my childhood.

not bad, but she needs the lips that Nani and pretty much every other adult Hawaiian woman in the franchise has

>Two anime specials which leave Stitch and the gang chronoligically helping a sapient robot girl protect the galaxy.
got any pics of said robot girl?

anyone got that really depressing gif that was made in the last thread we had?

i canĀ“t believe they did it again

"Stitch the Movie was essentially the back door pilot to the show, so i felt no need to seperate it into its own line"
"You're welcome user"
"Her name was Tiira . She was created by the Galactic Council as a prototype expendable agent. She appeared in the special 'Stitch! Perfect Memory' in 2016... her character is pretty flat and overall the special was pretty weak, though that ending leaves a hole in me undead heart for some reason..."

"Here she is in de center anons"

Shadow would job harder than Greninja.

and now Tokyo pop has some manga thing going on.

>But, how? wasn't lilo's whole thing that ohana means family?
If Ninja Turtles has taught me anything is tht family can be easily seperated

>"Stitch the Movie was essentially the back door pilot to the show, so i felt no need to seperate it into its own line"
but you did list "Leroy and Stitch" which is the finale to the show

Here's the timeline:

>Lilo & Stitch
The original theatrical film, in which Stitch first crash-lands on Kaua'i and meets Lilo Pelekai.

>Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch Has a Glitch
The direct (to video) sequel to "Lilo & Stitch", in which Stitch undergoes the titular glitch.

>The Origin of Stitch
An interstitial short attached to "Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch Has a Glitch", explicating upon Stitch's origin.

>Stitch! The Movie
The feature-length pilot to "Lilo and Stitch: The Series", setting up the series' concept of finding and rescuing Jumba's 625 other experiments.

>Lilo & Stitch: The Series
This Disney Channel cartoon ran from 2003 to 2006 and featured Lilo and Stitch rescuing approximately 97 experiments across 65 episodes.

>Leroy & Stitch
The feature-length finale to "Lilo & Stitch: The Series", involving an evil clone of Stitch, the name of Experiment 625, and naming off the rest of the experiments.

>Stitch & Ai
Occurring after "Leroy & Stitch", this cartoon currently airs on Disney Channel Asia, featuring Stitch having been kidnapped by space criminals and escaping to the Huanshan mountains of China, where he meets the titular Wang Ai Ling.

>Stitch!
The final entry in the L&S timeline, this series ran from 2008 to 2011, with two specials airing in 2012 and 2015, taking place well after "Stitch & Ai" and seeing Stitch running off into space after Lilo departs for college, landing upon the fictional Japanese island of Izayoi, among the Ryukyu Islands, and living with a young girl named Yuna Kamihara.

Any other questions?

>Any other questions?
Yes, when does Stitch get more lolis for his harem

Well, first we must consider where Stitch has not yet been. We can assume that being a citizen of the world he would want to get a taste for its population before diving into things. He's already gotten a sampling of Hawaii, Japan, and Eastern China, and he has yet to see the sights of Europe, Australia, and South America. It would not be unreasonable for him to find his way to Brazil or Peru, Sydney or Perth, and the United Kingdom or France, among other candidates.

In any case, Stitch's harem would soon take root upon the completion of this first journey; he would then go across the world in his stolen police cruiser -- a red one, of course -- and use his knowledge of doggery and dog-related antics to woo young girls into accepting him, after which he then reveals himself as an alien and invites them to join him at his private villa off the coast of the Caribbean Islands, a flotilla placed within No Man's Land where the laws of civilization cannot touch him but the girls he's met can.

So I'd say it would take Stitch about another three years before he has his harem ready.

Obviously Lilo and Stitch the movie was super popular in Asia if they got two exclusive series, but was Lilo and Stitch the series also a hit there?

Not like it was ever 100% canon to begin with. That was the dub trying to connect it.

I think Australia got it for a while.
Wait this is the Japanese one not the China one right?

It says adult in the filename.

Next stitch show after China should be made and set in Australia.
Then the middle east.
Europe gets nothing.

>anyone pandering to Australians ever
good joke, now go back to your shitty censorship laws and lack of global influence