Russians, please tell me a bit about the Chechnya conflict

Can some Russian anons give me a few stories from the time of the war.
How did the population react to it?
What was the aftermath of the conflict and how did you mange the tension today?
> Also why are they behaving like fucking subhumans? (One of the worst group of people in Austria)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UGIefthgZLU
instagram.com/cat.jazz/
legislationline.org/documents/id/4028
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Фальшивые_авизо
youtube.com/watch?v=a-CnWwbeetE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> Self bump with russki hunting video
youtube.com/watch?v=UGIefthgZLU

chechnya gets a lot of money from federal budget
most of southern non-whites are basically niggers of russia

Tell me more about the cat!!! What is his endgame? What do the blini mean? Is he our ally or enemy?

I have heard of that before, where Putin pays them (their leader I guess) for the loyalty.
But that does sound like a quick patch to fix the most broken stuff.
Do you think this conflict will respark in the future when this guy dies or did they loose too much in the secon war?
I have seen a few videos where they bascially just deffended crushed rocks. (Nothing was left, because of bombs)

Here he is sighted on the other side of the world, owned by Keanu Reeves at the time.

> Implying best cat is not ally
instagram.com/cat.jazz/

This

there is going to be havoc
Russians (not the cucked gvmnt) are pissed off by the fact that chechens are untouchable right now.
Kadyrov (head of Chechnya) posts a video with a leader of opposition in crosshairs with text: "Whose who don't understand are going to understand". Smth around a month later the said leader is assassinated by chechen ex military maybe a hundred meters from the Kremlin. Now they say that that ex-military killed Nemtsov with no apparent reason. Yeah...
So there is a lot of anger against chechens in russian society. The moment the Kremlin looses grip over the situation, it's going to be bloody.
Russian user living in Germany

For fucks sake...
If a Ukrain user posts something about Russia, it is like the whole federation logs into Sup Forums but when a question is asked about their personal experience of their war, even a dead man tells more stories...

Was the murdered guy the one that got shot on the brigde?
So how did Kaydrov end up in the position in which he is?
Sounds like hell, because both sides must hate him.
Did the Kremlin export their influence in the ranks of chechen leaders under Kadyrov or is that man the only person capable right now to prevent further blood loss?
Thanks a lot for the insight, I really appreciate it.

It's not only about Chechens. Most North Caucasian republics are a fucking cancer. To top that, there's also a shitload of Central Asian immigrants pouring into the country for years already.

Dude, all of that is history and easily googlable.
There were two wars with the Chechens when they wanted to secede. As a result thir Capital was devastated and ultimately a "pro-Russian" Kadyrov clan came to power. Ever since Kremlin pays them tributes and they in exchange exhibit utmost loyalty to the regime.
Similar situation is currently with many other republics here.

Can you explain the part about the North Caucasian republics?
Same problems like with chechens or different ones?
I do not have any knowledge about your conflicts, so sorry for asking obvious questions.
(Will read as much as I can on the web, because this stuff reads like Game of Thrones)

Also, can you give me a bit of insight in the Clans/Mafia structure in Russia?
Looks like everybody in a high position is part of some Clan or atleast has ties to them.
How did they achieve so much influence?
(In which timeperiod was their rise to power)

I am googling most of the stuff people answer, but at first I need something which I can look up.
Also there only so much you can find out on the web, because people do not always feel the same way about a certain conflict, so I thought it would be nice to have the opinions of Russians about the conflict and their thoughts.
But I get that I am asking too much questions.

You should ask this on /k/. There are long threads now and then on the first and second Chechen wars, the Dagestan insurgency, the insurgencies in the North Caucuses, etc.

The stories from the first Chechen war are especially insane. The chaotic post-Soviet Russian leadership sent under-equipped, un-prepared battalions into an urban warzone in Grozny,, and they got shredded.

Then they pulled back and used Soviet artillery and bombs to level the entire city. And yet, this didn't break the insurgency, since the insurgents were already hiding in the woods.

It's one of the most brutal wars in Europe since WWII.

Grozny before the first Chechen war:

...and after:

Dagestan is even worse than Chechnya imo. There's also Ingushetia. The others are less relevant because they have always been bitches of the aforementioned. They generally hate each other vehemently, but when in Russian cities they "unite" and don't give a fuck about laws or anything.

>Also, can you give me a bit of insight in the Clans/Mafia structure in Russia?
Putin's group rules everything. They are basically a merge of ex-KGB and mafia elements. Like, in the 90s we had an omnipresent mafia-war, but in 2000s the remaining clans and groups merged into the government and government-related structures. Putin and his clique (I personally don't believe he's the only one making decision - there is most likely a circle there, of which he's the main public face).

The main thing you foreigners should understand - he is not a nationalist, not "pro-white", nothing like that. The cornerstones of his party's "charisam" is the spook "if you don't want us, you'll get the bloody 90s again or even worse" and the pandering to soviet nostalgia (of mostly elderly people). That's it. Ethnic Russian nationalistm is prohibited and there is a criminal article against "hate crime".
legislationline.org/documents/id/4028

From the ground:

it always makes me mad when i hear putin say orthodox is like islam
I hope one of the results of this crazy election will be the hard right figuring out that putin is a cuckold.

>The chaotic post-Soviet Russian leadership sent under-equipped, un-prepared battalions into an urban warzone in Grozny,, and they got shredded.

don't forget to add that 1st war started not only with the US agreement, but also some direct help from cia and even some weapons. The US president allowing this was ... Bill Clinton.

For the 2nd war, US no longer supported because in the meantime Putin arrived and stopped the daunting 90's

Chechnya wanted independence and their own way of living, Russians had a lot of oil there they didn't want to loose this oil and also if Chechnya left Russian Federaton it would create a precedent for other countries which are also in Russian Federation.
Pro-Russian Russians living in Chechnya didn't want independence, Chechens wanted. Tensions began to increase.
So, Russians decided to solve all questions by one mean - war. They started killing people - everyone and clean all those who didn't agree with them. That's all. After years of war Russians understood that Chechens are unbreakable and superior then them and you can't break them, you can only kill each of them, now they gib a lot of money from federal budget to Chechnya. Chechens are satisfied, because they don't want independence from money, gas, electricity, power and possibilities to fuck Russians every time. Russians wanted it - they've got it. Chechnya is still in Russian Federation, oil is saved, nobody wants to separate from national government.

The US and the Saudis. One of the major warlords in Chechnya until 2002 was Thamir Abdullah, aka "Ibn al-Khattab."

Cпocибa блини кoт

You forgot to mention that Chechens started genociding the Russians who lived there first.
But yeah, the real reason for invasion was not that, but politics and oil.

Hey Russian anons, thoughts on Kadyrov?

deserves a bullet

Their land has oil, its their money to begin

Guys how make russian internet friends? I want to learn language and exchange sick bants.

Illiterate sheepfucker who thinks he is above the law (and in fact he is).
Regime's de facto main henchman.

>You forgot to mention that Chechens started genociding the Russians who lived there first

They were also stealing money from Russian budget in billions and helping ship stolen goods to sell.
This one is my favourite:
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Фальшивые_авизо

>Ocoбым пpoмыcлoм изгoтoвлeниe фaльшивых aвизo былo в Чeчнe.[1] Пo этим aвизo былo пoлyчeнo бoлee 4 тpлн. pyблeй.[1]

They day he dies, I will celebrate

Yeah, if it were just military questions, I think /k/ would be the better place, but this conflict has a lot of political tension and therfore my I went with Sup Forums, because you can kinda discuss both here.

Holy shit

Thanks for the answer. (will look more into mafia/clans sounds really interresting when they are making the transition from criminal group to government)
I wish you the best for the future.

>Chechens are unbreakable and superior

maybe just dumb?

>wikipedia

Have there been people in the previous government that would have had a rather diplomatic solution to the chechnya problem?
Or would that show weakness to the other countries, because it means that they would be able to sit at the negotiating table and voice their concerns/demand change?
Thanks for long answer.

Why not both?
Normally I get to hear shit on Sup Forums how the west never engages in a conversation.
I am not expecting from any user her to write a master thesis about the chechnya conflicts, but rather give their opinion about the conflict and maybe share a story from that area.
Also I am writing the things down I find interresting and look it up while waiting for other replies.

redpill me on basayev

>Chechnya
It was a bunch of whiny Muslims getting got

user it is very late over here, 4 in the morning
Should've asked like 6-7 hours ago

Oh, thanks for the tip, should have thought about it.
Will try it another time.
Still got a few great replies so kinda worth it.

ok man 90% of Chechenian war time was like 100 russians climbing in mountains to catch 3 islamists.

Personally i know one specnaz captain who alone crawled in Chechenian camp at night and with knife killed like 160 if iam corect unbreakable chechen wariors. Got Hero of Russia (highest) medal.

In 2 yrs govt helped him to change name and move to another city.

Was too young too remember, but in hindsight, we should have let them go before the first war, back when it wasn't an islamist shithole. Only after Dudaev died it was hijacked by snackbars. Because now it is very costly to keep peaceful, and it gives back nothing. They are not even ethnic Russians to shower them with money like this.

It wasn't just the Chechens fighting. It was also militants from all over the region who fought USSR in Afghanistan and then moved to those Russian regions after USSR withdrew and ceased to exist.

After the first war, they had some independence. But soon they realized that the "new government" (sort of like ISIS) was taking all the money from oil. This is why during the second war many Chechens have changed their minds and fought along side Russia.

Russia is fucking huge, you fags must have like 4 timezones.

Yeah I understand that feeling really well that it sucks when your country invests in people and they do not even care for that nation nor its people and culture.
> Roaches gonna roach

Was enlisted by Saudi-origin Wahabi preachers when we did not know what kinda of evil that preachers are.

Recieved help directly from Saudis from like 2004+

wiki for else

Like, almost 70% of the population lives in the European part.
But actually, we have 11 time zones :^)

Thanks a lot for that answer, it is acting like a missing puzzle piece for me.
So is it kinda like in Syria, where the "moderate" rebels actually existed at the begging but the radicals just butchered their way to the top and hijacked the movement.
(Not giving credit to their cause, but I rather interrested in the transition from fighting for your region to sharia law.)

Chechens were fully removed by Stalin to middle of Kazakhstan because they supported Hitler. In the end of 80's they started to return to their motherland. Dudaev was one of internal forces commanders and became famous for denying to crash uprising in one of Baltics republic. Shortly after returning to motherland they slept their time to peacefully exit Soviet Union because most of them still in Kazakhstan. In 1991-1994 they tried to tell Kremlin to hear them, but they don't cares and were busy with their stuff. At the same time they robbed about 1/3 of Russian budget due to fake avviso and purchased weapon on it and even don't any responsibility for it. Although Borya was pretty cool guy he violated his own promises "to give as much sovereignty as they can take" and tried to measure muscles with them and this is was probably his the most failure ever. Ru (((patriots))) saying that there Russians lived and we must protect them, but this is totally bs because Russians never left their habitat by themselves especially due commie rule. Russian army were BTFO by Chechens and even now 22 years later no one don't wanna go serve because of their snuff movies. 3 years they lived independently, but Yeltsin messed up with Serbia and threatened Clinton with missiles, so elites developed plan to replace with Putin. For increasing his support FSS started to blowing commie blocks across Russia and caught up in Ryazan, there good documentary movie about it by ((Berezovsky)). So this is how second war started. This time Chechens were taken by surprise and in sadness of happy future with Russia started to takeover Nordost, Beslan, blowing planes etc. However resistance were unstoppable and to chill them our government gave them extra money, de-facto shariah law zone, and Chechens became untouchables in Putin's Russia. Right now they can with no punishment kill any unagreedables or put gun to their balls forcing to record forgiving video on Insta for Kadyrov.

Thank you for the long answer.
Really interresting stuff your history has to offer.
A lot of fucked up shit, but never the less quite fascinating.

But in the event of Kadyrovs death, did the Kremlin manage to secure other leaders that could take over or do you think the tensions will rise again?
(I know you have no insight in the secret documents, but rather if someone else in Chechnya is even capable to rule)

> Late night thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=a-CnWwbeetE

i think if kadyrov dies there will be insurgency no matter even if they have someone to put in place

Hmm, but for an insurgency to form you would need a command structure.
I dont think Kadyrovs people would just roll over and give up all their power they have gained over the years.
Would make more sense if they tried to find someone from their own ranks and keep the current situation as long as they benefit from it.
Why go to war and risk to lose it all?