AWOO!

CNN IS TRYING TO INSIGHT ATTEMPTS ON TRUMP'S LIFE

NOT A DRILL

>youtu.be/HVgR_O5jL_8

>youtu.be/HVgR_O5jL_8

>youtu.be/HVgR_O5jL_8

THAT'S NOBODY'S BUSINESS BUT THE TURKS

ISTANBUUUUUUUUL

Okay this is some kike psyop magic here.

>first to discover free hat bug
>order one
>get it in 4 days
>all the fags order 50-100
>now get a refund on shipping because they cancelled all the free hat orders

I just keep winning with trump :)

(((Zucker))) is going to jail, 21st Jan. Watch!

FUCKKKKKKK I MISSED IT WHAT HAPPEND TL;DR PLS

FUCKK FUCKKKK

TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED

I looooove this song. Also ... Triangle Man.

>ivanka came on Sup Forums
>sucked all our dicks
>just left
tough luck kraut

Eh, it looks like they just ran the wrong clip.

Abe bends knee. Confirms God Emperor must be obeyed to all assembled shills. Or words to that effect.

Can I have some of your best lewd awoos, i'm just asking for a freind..

>Surely mine wasn't cancelled
>Look at email
>Mfw

Abe was asked how his meeting with Trump went

He took 2 questions, and basically said it was all good, then walked off

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Abe issued a challenge to Trump for a mecha battle on inauguration day.

So.. been supporting Trump since the start. But I don't like the idea of Romney in any kind of position within the Trump government.
What about you guys?

>muh rumors

If he does, its to unify the long time morons in office and bridge them to the new style he's bringing. I personally don't think he will, but that is just what I think about it. I more think Trump is just telling him fuck you Romney, go suck McMuffin's dick.

It's confirmed that they will meet though.
I hope Trump beats his fucking face in for the things he said about him.

Yeah, it probably has to do with uniting different branches of the republican party. Still though..

>muh rumors hurrrrr

The media doesn't know shit, they've proved that over and over in this campaign. It's all speculation otherwise they're out of a job.

I would rather have Romney than fucking John Bolton, but I agree with you.

Then again, if you believe in the 9D chess theory, maybe Trump is purposely floating rumors about the most shitty candidates imaginable in order to make his actual selection look immensely better by comparison.

Tucker needs some memes soon since he is /ourguy/

FACT:

Hillary narrowly won the election with 278 EV on November 8th, 2016 at approximately 9:45 PM EST. A week later - President Obama, feeling emboldened by his now-secure legacy, allowed talks with Russia to devolve into antagonistic, but passive-agressive threats over conflicts in Syria and cyber-terrorism. In response to the increasing hostility and the mysterious murder of Wikileaks founder Julian Assange, Russian President Vladimir Putin leaked the missing contents of the President Elect's email server to the public via the Nepalese figure-skating Enthusiest forum known as Sup Forums.

The leaked Intel, which included highly covert SAP and missile defense information seemingly being auctioned off to wealthy Clinton foundation donors in the Middle East, spread across the usual deep web Internet channels like wildfire. Many reputable news agencies and social media platforms, through compliance with President Obama's final executive orders, withheld publication of the leaked data. Wide-reaching government control of Internet access and content was handed over to federal intelligence agencies and was enforced by covert special operations deployed on American citizens suspected of harboring or disseminating the classified files.

On March 29th 2017, mere months after the inauguration of America's first woman president, Hillary unilaterally declared war with Russia via the broadened authority vested in the office by previous president - now Secretary General of the UN - on the grounds of cyber-terrorism and human-rights violations attributed to the Putin regime by credible reports from CNN sources.

(1/3)

Does anyone have a link to the MITT documentary aboutt Romney's presidential campaign?

Anybody got a list of alleged "attacks" on minorities and fags and the follow up archives proving them to be fake? Need it for red pilling my family.

So we're happy about this, right?

Tucker KK Karlson

Alright, I have to go soon, so you're in charge

Good luck

Hannity was saying on his radio show that Trump has hidden entrances that he's getting his real picks in to the building to interview

I'd chuck Romney a bone somewhere, just to look good with the RNC. Nothing important of course.

On September 16th 2017, after months of protracted and bloody skirmishes in Caucus and Arctic theaters, the United Russian Alliance launched a nuclear-armed ICBM at the United States of America. Missile-defense systems designed to intercept or otherwise deter such attacks were discovered to have been breached by Russian hackers and rendered useless. The first nuclear weapon used in warfare since WW2 struck Washington DC with the force of 1,000 Megatons at 6:28 PM EST - immediately annihilating most of the nation's Capitol in the blink of an eye. Twenty-two similar devices laid waste to America's densest population centers including LA, San Fransisco, Chicago, Philadelphia and New York City.

Former Vice Presidential Candidate Mike Pence, busy coordinating relief efforts for the panic-stricken people of Indiana, was visited at his office by a mysterious man whom Pence seemed to recognize. The man revealed himself to be an associate of the Trump Organization and the late Donald J. Trump. He indicated that the real-estate mogul and humble steak salesman had taken quite a shine to the steely-eyed Governor during their time together on the campaign trail. So much so, that the Trump Organization's highly confidential research and development department had been entrusted to Pence in the event of such calamity as was now befalling the country. The crowning achievement of the dedicated engineers and scientists of the Trump Organization, Pence was informed, was a device that held the promise of averting the catastrophes that the innocent Americans were currently enduring. Mike listened patiently to the man before accompanying him to a helicopter emblazoned with the name of the man he admired most.

(2/3)

Yes

Absolutely. Sadly he can't be SecDef because of the "no active duty for 7 years" rule.

>2D chess """""""""master"""""""""

pretty good 2bh

Two days later, Mike Pence kissed his wife Karen goodbye before stepping into a large, cylindrical chamber deep within the access-restricted bowels of Mar-a-Lago. Once inside, Mike etched a small slash mark with his wedding ring into the golden wall next to four identical slashes. As the gilded doors closed around him Pence shot a reassuring smile and wink at his tearful beloved, and in a flash of light both the man and the golden chamber were gone.

On a warm morning in July, Mike Pence meets with Presidential Candidate Donald Trump at the Governor's mansion in Indiana. After a firm handshake, Trump asks His security detail to wait outside the office and shuts the door.

"How close?", the billionaire asks while taking a seat across from the silver-haired man.

"Just nine electoral votes. I thought we had finally done it," replied the Governor in a hushed voice. "I don't know what we could've done differently. Manafort really went all out and -"

"You ever hear this guy Bannon?", Trump interjected - a knowing smile playing across his face.

(3/3)

Is this legit?

I remember Flynn Retweeting something about CNN and Jews from a shitposting account.

>cooperate with russia
>trying to start WW3

fuck you king nigger

congress can give him a waiver

i like Tucker

Just wait for the DNC to call him racist like they call everyone else.

Why would Hannity reveal Trump's secrets tho

Typically AP only reports when it's "official."

Hillary gets elected, I dont care

Drumpf gets elected, its BEATDOWN time

Yeah but they might be awkward because he used to be a Democrat. One would hope not, but National Security Advisor is a sure shot.

Also this Kasparov guy is a fuckign cuck, what he's saying makes no sense.

will he get florida? hilldogs leading right now

Trump could beat up Max Landis

But if you beat us, we win.

This faggot on Tucker needs to calm down. Wow, Putin wants to support his ally in Syria? WHAT A DICTATOR OMG!!!!

dis gonna b gud

It's not like they will believe Hannity anyway

>dumb women on fox talking about fake news
>quotes buzzfeed and asks who will stop the filter merchant

Kasparov is such a salty piece of shit.

>boohoo muh "moderate rebels" can't kill and eat Assad

Doesn't that mean Mattis could have that position as well?
I think he'd do a good job as SecDef.

>Russia hasnt been fighting ISIS

Hohol spotted

Did Tucker trigger him?

He seems pissed now

Did Putin fuck his guy's wife?

KASPAROV IS A FUCKING RETARD.

>Assad is not fighting islamic extremism
The nerve of this fucking kike

BAT BOY ON CNN

What are the chances NATO is going to end? Really looking forward to it

nah Putin did

>Russia is not fighting ISIS
>Assad is evil

lmao

My 9 year old sister could beat up Max Landis.

>i.4cdn.org/wsg/1478679616226.webm

He's permanently triggered by Putin.

>maybe some of them are also bad guys

>le syrian rebels aren't ISIS maymay

Wow this dude is an obvious shill

>Tucker defending Assad

Oh shit, is defending Assad going to be mainstream?

His name is Skeletor

>Rebels are good guys!
fuck this faggot

kinda related

>Assad hasnt been fighting ISIS

That's just plain wrong, you hohol

Fuck this neocon Kikesparov

Oh Jesus, Tucker please no. Why'd you have to have her on?

AT AT AT AT AT AT

did he just say the American military has done a good job against ISIS?

This Kasparov guys likes to say "by the way" a lot.

This . Who would belive other than Trump fans who listen to Hannity? The press is confined to the lobby. This reassures the supporters and is a risk free peice of information that may or may not be true.

pupate merchant on the right

>at at at at at at

what did he mean by this

>Megyn Kelly

oh boy

Hahahahaha

I missed this fake rumors spread by useful idiots that Trump does

Wtf I have to fap now and at 9?

Thanks Tucker.

>Megyn Kelly

DROPPED
R