What's Sup Forums's consensus on 9/11 "Truthers"...

What's Sup Forums's consensus on 9/11 "Truthers"? Are the majority of people here one of them or do you guys think they're just nutcases?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IYUYya6bPGw
youtube.com/watch?v=CdE1Cwnymzc&t=759s
youtube.com/watch?v=ltP2t9nq9fI
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
youtu.be/3HbD_Q6kmh8?t=1m29s
youtu.be/yZNtYmdZ-4c
youtu.be/vadSaWyiozg?t=55s
ae911truth.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=lYe2gyr1itQ
youtube.com/watch?v=msq_eXyA0cA
youtube.com/watch?v=ycHhLvnTUIk
911myths.com/html/windfall.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this thread should be pretty entertaining.

Just bumping and hanging out for the lulz.

9/11 never happened

What's the explanation for that one building collapsing that wasn't hit by anything again?

My theory is that it was casting a shadow..

nutcases that are correct in spirit, short on facts

Mossad had a huge hand in it. A lot of people made sure it went down, and made sure they profited from it.

explosives/jetfuel is beside the point

That after the towers collapsed, firefighters said to let building 7 burn because they didn't want to risk any more losses, so it burned for several more hours.

I think the more interesting thing is the fact that people believe all sorts of things because our media and government are so full of shit. Since no straight forwards answers ever come forward, people start filling in the blanks.

Even if everything went down exactly as the report says, why would anyone have reason to believe it?

I believe people flew planes into towers. I don't believe there were any explosives. I do believe some people may have had advanced warning. I don't believe it was a massive government/Illuminati conspiracy. I do believe it was funded by either Israel or Saudi Arabia...or both.

Mossad did it

Have fun:

youtube.com/watch?v=IYUYya6bPGw

youtube.com/watch?v=CdE1Cwnymzc&t=759s

it got hit by a lot of shit

Well played sir

if you think 9/11 and the subsequent invasion of iraq was anything but a plot of the globalists to prop up western friendly governments in the middle east you have have been so indoctrinated and brainwashed by the liberal elite that you have irreparable brain damage

Any skyscraper falling in NYC could cause enormous collateral damage. This is well known. The WTC towers were equipped with fall arresting systems that, if the building was about to fall, would collapse it in a controlled way by evenly fracturing the outer walls. The systems were installed in the 1990s after the bombings and are (obviously) not public knowledge. Dropping the buildings the way they did saved many lives and other nearby buildings.

They won't talk about it, because similar systems are still installed in several other skyscrapers. Actually, they put more in after 9/11, since it proved to work so well.

Tower 7 is the one piece I have a huge issue with. Always scratching my head over that one.

The planes hitting and resulting fires triggered small suitcase nukes on the twin towers.

tower 7 was a controlled demolition.

no planes hit the pentagon

Sounds interresting
You have a source for this?

Lets settle this once and for all;

9/11 WAS an inside job, but only in the sense that Pearl Harbor was. As far as the hijackers were concerned it was just them behind it, they didn't know they were being played by the Saudi Govt/(((Globalists))) and traitors within the USA. The Twin Towers falling down as they did was an entirely natural event, Tower 7 might not have been, that's up for debate. There was no controlled explosions in the two main towers.

Those 'explosions' you see is simply air being compressed and violently blown out the maintenance floors by the collapsing central columns and floors above.

Like Pearl Harbour the Govt or parts of the Govt knew it was coming but let it happen so they had an excuse to take various actions.

Look at how the FBI had their funding cut and had to stop monitoring the eventual hijackers against their will, the CIA continued to monitor them right up until 9/11 but those filed remain top secret to this day. No ones officially knows how much the CIA knew about it.

Look at how Saudi Businessmen and Royals FLED the US not even stopping to pack in the week before 9/11, in some cases assisted by the Bush family who have business ties to the Bin Ladins dating back to the 80's

Interesting how 9/11 happened so early into Bush's presidency, tanking the economy through the ongoing wars in the middle east and guaranteeing a Democrat would get elected after Bush. Bus h was everyone's useful idiot, that's why he got elected.

George Bush Sr and Bill Clintons administrations were the reason 9/11 happened, they allowed the middle east to become de-stabilized during their terms, and Bill Clinton set everything up so the attack would cripple the new administration early on, to put them on the back foot from the get go to prevent them being able to get anything done during Bush Jr's term, guaranteeing Democrats govt control for a long time.

If it wasn't for Trump Hillary would be the President right now.

The Saudis being allowed to fly home and the Israelis celebrating in NJ were both very strange. Why do we still let middle easterners come here for flight school ( One just crashed a plane in Connecticut a few weeks ago ).

This is a perfect example of what is wrong with the internet any fucking nut job can say shit and a lot of people will listen. The next perfect example is the 2016 election.

This isn't unique to the internet, though.
JFK assassination theories and "Moon Landing Was Fake" to name a couple of popular ones.

It was Mossad, Saudia Arabia and Jews within the US gov.

Isolated office fires led to the demolition style collapse of the tower you stupid fucking goyim, now stop asking questions.

Gravity is crazy AF yo.

Ban assault buildings.

I think Israel had a role in it that has yet to be disclosed.

>correct in spirit, short on facts
This is how I see it. They want to believe it so bad you can convince them with a poorly constructed chart with "SCIENCE" stamped across it.

Lot's of shills in this thread already
Here's BBC reporting on the Soloman Brother's building(WTC7) collapse 20 minutes before the collapes. You can see it standing in the background of the reporters shot.

youtube.com/watch?v=ltP2t9nq9fI

>If it wasn't for Trump Hillary would be the President right now.
DONT CARE IF I EVER COME DOWN
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

Sup Forums is so blue pilled on 9/11 it's hilarious but also depressing.

Only Trump can fix! Sad!

9/11 was just a bunched pissed off Sand-Niggers attacking buildings

Conspiracy theories have been around for centuries, so I wouldn't say they're just a product of modern untrustworthy mainstream media. Think it's more of a psychological phenomenon than anything else.

Idk why Americans eat their governament lies up

Until someone can explain this, I'm going to assume the jews did it.

youtu.be/3HbD_Q6kmh8?t=1m29s
The sense of scale in this shit really gets to me. He has to zoom into the people who are so tiny in comparison to just smoke behind them.

inside job, Saudis, Israelis and US involved.
>building to strong to be killed by airplane
>fall was to symmetric, very very controlled
>building 7 fell without plane hit
>US orders to not take planes down
>termite found in the area
>the event was very good for Israel and the US government

sorry folks, not a nutjob, but this is clearly inside job

>muh it was the high temperature

much weaker buildings survived much bigger temperatures

Listen =/= Actually believe
Also quit you liberal whining
youtu.be/yZNtYmdZ-4c

Isolated office fires goyim!!! OY VEY!!!!!

A reminder in all the gloom, of the American hero Rick Rescorla, who predicted such a catastrophic attack and as security chief, revamped the safety drills to near clockwork perfection. He was the one who went against orders and started evacuating people, he even sang a Cornish version of Men of Harlech to calm the workers, just like he did for his men cut off from re-enforcements at Ia Drang. He was the only one prepared on that day. He was last seen on the 10th floor, refusing to evacuate before knowing everyone had escaped.

Some humans have also survived being shot in the head. Anomalies happen.

This fills me with immense joy everytime I watch/listen to that, makes the last 17 months feel so worthwhile, perhaps the best time of my life

I'm filled with wonder knowing I'll still feel the same way when I watch this 50 years from now, assuming I make it that far.

>the year is 2066
>be 77 years old
>still feel an immense sense of pride and appreciation for dank memes when watching the presidential remaster

No matter what happens in the years ahead, no one can take away the fact that this happened.

Unless the electoral collage jews us on the 29th that is.

Most Truthers are Alex Jones shit tier.
>muh Bush did 9/11 so he could pass the PATRIOT Act
>muh Cheney wanted to invade Iraq so Halliburton's stock would go up
Tell them it was to destabilize the Middle East and make it a safe space for Israeli and Saudi sponsored Wahhabism and they lose their damn minds.

A world Trade Center collapsed on it. Watch the collapse video. Building 7 took the brunt if the debris. It wasn't a perfectly vertical collapse as the wideshots imply.

He survived la drang just to die like that?

Fuck me, sad. Cunts.

A bunch of pissed off Muslims hijacked some planes and flew them into the twin towers, the Pentagon, and tried to fly them into the White House.

That's it.

Likely the immense heat coming from the fires of the twin towers helped compromise the internal structure of tower 7.

I've seen a few vids of 911 conspiracies, and the best, by far is dr judy wood's presentation. 100% based on scientific FACT.

youtu.be/vadSaWyiozg?t=55s

Leaf reading comprehension. No surprise.

ae911truth.org/

No. It's because conspiracies actually happen.

It's just common sense that there's more than meets the eye. If you buy the official story you can't consider yourself redpilled.

Proud to have served with you brother.

>Likely the immense heat coming from the fires of the twin towers helped compromise the internal structure of tower 7.

>muh jet fuel

not even once

Follow the money.

one thing is for sure, it was a controlled demolition.

fact.

The CIA told Bush about an impending attack two months in advance, but he was too busy wacking wood back in Texas to care.

Lol, dewzombies.
youtube.com/watch?v=lYe2gyr1itQ

Bonus: Debunked by other truthers no less!
youtube.com/watch?v=msq_eXyA0cA

>This is how I see it. They want to believe it so bad you can convince them with a poorly constructed chart with "SCIENCE" stamped across it.

You can do that with anyone about any subject.

If "global warming" hasn't convinced you of that yet, nothing will.

I remember the stories about him. He told the people who tried to send workers back up to their offices to go fuck themselves. He also called his wife and said he might not make it home. What a fucking hero.

Also gonna recognize Orio Palmer who fixed an elevator to take him to the 40th floor and proceeded to run up another 40 flights in just a few minutes to get people out. He was also one of the few who knew how to use some of the radio communications that was installed inside the building properly. He's a big reason why people were able to study why communications failed that day and what could have been done to make it better.

The anomaly in this case is WTC 7. Only skyscraper to have collapsed because of a fire.

Even kek is laughing.

It's just highly vocal newfags who think conspiracy doesn't happen.

Because it was such a large and terrifying operation they can't comprehend people doing it to their own countrymen.

I'm surprised that larry silverstein wasn't mentioned.
He conveniently took a terrorist insurance a year before the attacks.
He conveniently forgot that on that day he had a dentist's appointment and was reminded by his family.
He conveniently won the lawsuit against the insurance company or whoever was responsible for paying to pay double the amount since it was attacked twice (2 buildings got rekt).
He conveniently made 4.6 billion dollars doing all this
>happymerchant.jpeg

It also got hit by tons of debris. It wasn't just a fire.

Truthers are fucking retards who are on the same tier as anti-vaxxers. I've tried arguing with them before and now I just refuse to. It's a constant game of shifting goalposts.

youtube.com/watch?v=ycHhLvnTUIk

You can thank these sweet boys.

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams. Buildings collapsed at free falls speeds. WTC 7 was not hit. 9/11 was an inside job

b8

>He conveniently made 4.6 billion dollars doing all this
911myths.com/html/windfall.html

tl;dr he got paid WAY less than he had to put out to rebuild.

to me it looked like a leprechaun to me...

who else seen the leprechaun say yeah?

Not confident enough to talk about the rest, but I don't think it's unusual for someone who just purchased the two tallest buildings in NYC at the time insurance for terrorism and who was attacked once already before. And then those same people threatened to attack it again when they were arrested. With many, many, many meetings to discuss security measures afterwards.

It doesn't take a craft Jew to figure out those buildings were big targets.

mossad job

It's these men of such indomitable character that really brings home the tragedy that befell America that day. I can only hope that I can live one day as duty bound as they.

>implying it isn't the biggest insurance fraud in the 3rd millennium
>implying the us/israeli/saudis didn't pay him off

No 9/11 truther claims hold up as one coherent theory.

People will ALWAYS try and rationalize extraordinary events and tradejy as conspiracies- pearl harbor, JFK, moon-landing,9/11 etc.

Yeah the Bush administration squeezed all they could out of it, but they didn't plan it.

This. Don't dare to touch Saudis. SAUDIS ARE BASED. They do nothing wrong.

>implying implications

It was an inside job in my previous timeline.

Inside job? No.
Allowed to happen? Hell yes.

US government was warned well in advance, they allowed it to happen to have a rubberstamp for attacking anyone they wanted.

What am I looking at?

F

kikes..............................

Why it's the only steel structure building in history to ever collapse from a fire

9/11 being a controlled demolition is a distraction. The fact the government knew it was going to happen and did nothing to stop it is the real truth.

saudis getting sued bruh. going to siphon all the monies from that little back woods shit hole and there is nothing they can do

they can try to sue us but we wont pay and trump can order the U.S military to withdraw from the region leaving the saudis to play with all the enemies they have made and the saudis couldnt even fend off yemen

give us the money saudis or die in a wave of violence and terrorism

classic demolition. KEK approves

This is one of the big ones for me.. seriously you're telling me this is the only fucking picture? Then again, why don't any civilians have any pics of this?

Stopping the event, arresting the men, then invading their country to try and capture the terrorist group who has consistently been after their country for years would be enough of a reason. It's not exactly like America needs the public's opinion to attack a country. And as evident with Iraq, the government doesn't even need a good reason to invade a place.